Dinner Time

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were done with the food and started carrying the plates outside.

Youngbae saw Marge carrying a bowl of Kimchi stew so he helped her and carried it for her instead, Jiyong also did the exact same thing for Dara.

“So did you enjoy your time with the girls?” Youngbae asked as they were setting the table.

“Neh, they are all nice and easy to talk to.” She said.

“Let’s sit everyone,” Psy said. “Wow if I know it would take this long for you to guys prepare it I would have hired a caterer again like last time.”

“Oppa, it’s more fun this way” Jiyeon said, “Look, Marge help make the garnish. Isn’t it pretty? “

“I was wondering where those came from,” Yang Hyun Suk said looking at the food carvings. “You made this?” he asked Marge.

“Ah, neh, I had food carvings and plating techniques’ as an alternative class back in college, I have been doing it ever since.” She said.

“You cut these vegetables? Wow it looks professionally made.” Said Top examining a carrot she carved into a flower.

Youngbae was beaming, he is so proud of her.  

“Hyung, Noona is as cool as you!” said Seungri, “I think even cooler.”

“Hey! Stop hitting on her!” said Yang Hyun Suk. “Youngbae you should invite Marge on your performances, you will be really busy you won’t have much time to spend with each other.”

“That’s right noona, you could see how cool we are on stage!” Seungri boasted.

“Ah! Seungri-yah you are so embarrassing!” Jiyong exclaimed. “Don’t say stuff like that?”

“I don’t have a specific off day, it really depends on our shifts really, and sometime we are even called in to work even during days off.” She said

“Well, we will have some activities later you could at least see us then!” Seungri said. “I’ll show some dance moves! Then you can show us yours.”

Marge laugh at the thought. “Mianhe Seungri, but unless you want your ears to be destroyed you won’t give me a microphone to sing. I can’t tell the differences between notes, that is why I took fine arts for my humanities class in college rather than performing arts. I’ll leave the singing and dancing to Youngbae.” She said.

“I thought you were a nurse, so did you had two courses?” Jiyeon asked.

“I am, I didn’t took any other course, it was just we were required to dabble with arts, history, literature, juris prudence and languages as well, but it was minor classes.” She said.

“She is also a graduate from one of the top 5 university in the Philippines.!” said Dara proudly.

“Noona, you got any friends you can introduce me with?” Seungri asked excitedly.

“Yah! You already met one of her friends remember and she never called you back!” Top said, “Dream on!”

“Namja! Do you have a male version of yourself.” Jiyeon asked excitedly.

Marge laughed. “Aniyo, all my guy friends are back at home, unfortunately UJ prefers men as well.”  She remarked, causing everyone to laugh.

“Aish, why are all the good men either taken, gay, or extremely young!” Jiyeon said.

“What is wrong with younger men?” Dara said looking at Jiyong and smiled.

“They are just not my type.” Said Jiyeon flatly, I feel more comfortable with older men.

“I do to as well,” Marge said surprising everyone. “I mean Youngbae wouldn’t fit as my ideal type of guy. He’s the complete opposite really. I like someone who is older, who is romantic and is really smart, in looks I prefer tall guys, who are English looking, someone like brad pitt, orlando bloom or jude law, but it changed.” She said as turned her head to Youngbae “Youngbae and I complement each other in every ways, he has all the inner qualities I like in a guy, and it is far more effective than any ideal guy I have imagined.”

“How do you know you liked Youngbae then?” Yang Hyun Suk asked curiously.

“I don’t know when it started, I think when we first we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter