Seungri's surprise.

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone else started standing up and poking fun at Seungri’s eagerness.

“Bae, I’ll leave first, ahm I need to say goodbye to your president before I go.” She said.

“I’ll go with you!” said Youngbae.

“And how? I got my own car. Just stay here. I’ll drive myself. I’ll be fine.” She argued.

Neither of them noticed that Yang Hyun Suk was approaching them.

“Youngbae, use one of your managers car, you could bring her home and bring her to her work then you can come back here. Boram will drop Marge’s car at her work later.” Said Yang Hyun Suk.

“Neh, just leave your key’s to Youngbae.” Said Boram winking. “You got a spare key right?” Boram asked.

“It’s not fair that you guys can’t go on date more often.” Said Yang Hyun Suk.

“Kumawo hyung,” Youngbae said, YG just sided with him.

“Ah, neh,” Marge agreed, she was thankful at how supportive YG is.

“Youngbae drive safely araso?” said YG, “Marge ssi it was really nice meeting you, take care okay.”

“Neh, it was nice to meet you as well, really am sorry that I can’t stay.” She said.

“You can do your audition next time.” He said jokingly. “You better get going the traffic will be pretty bad.”

“Hyung are you going already? The traffic had already started, stay a little bit let the traffic subside then it will be easier for you to drive.” Said Seungri.

“I think Seungri has a point. If you go now you will be stuck at traffic, if you stay more you’ll have more fun and it’s a faster drive later on.” Said Jiyong, winking at Seungri.

Youngbae just looked at Marge, “Well, they have a point.” Said Marge.

“Great! Now noona come with me!” Seungri said pulling her to the centre.

“I think Seungri is up to something.” Youngbae whispered to Jiyong,

“He wouldn’t dare!” said Jiyongn and left to join Dara at the sofa.

“Hyung, sit beside noona!” Seungri demanded.

Youngbae knew for sure that something was up. Marge on the other was observant, Dara was smiling at her like she was excited for something, she could tell everyone was expecting something, only TOP manage to maintain a poker face. Then Youngbae sat beside her.

“I think your maknae is up to something.” He whispered to Youngbae.

Youngbae put his arms around Marge, “I do to, but I just don’t know what.”

Marge didn’t know she had done it but she had always had an intense stare something that can make other people feel like they are being scanned thoroughly and scrutinize, and unintentionally she had done it on Seungri.

“Noona, don’t stare like that. You are like Yan Hyun Suk hyung when you stare.” Said Seungri.

“You are up to something I can sense it.” She said narrowing her eyes, making Seungri feel more uncomfortable.

“Am NOT!” he defended himself, “Hyung I need help.” Seungri decided to call on Daesung for back up.

Marge knew something was up, she was sure dead on. She looked around for clues but then Dara was just smiling excitedly at her.

“Why did you ask me to be seated here anyway?” she started interrogating Seungri.

Jiyong smiled, Marge was indeed not a big fan of surprises like Youngbae said.

“Hyung!” Seungri said looking from Jiyong to Youngbae.

“I warned you, surprises are not her thing.” Youngbae said smiling.

“You know about this?” she looked at him straight in the eye with her piercing stare.

“Omo!” he said surprise. “Well I knew about the dinner party but I have no idea what his up to.” He said, “Relax, let him be!” he said rubbing her shoulders.

Marge still kept her stare at Seungri.

“Aish! I just want to make up for the proposal that hyung made in YG, I ruined it remember.” He finally admitted. “Now can you stop staring like that let me show you guys the video clip I made.” He admitted, he can’t stand it her scrutinizing stare anymore.

Jiyong and Youngbae couldn’t stop laughing. The way Marge had made Seungri tell her everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter