Girls Talk

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Back in the Lounge

“Oh my god why is it so awkward between us?” said Marge trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. 

Dara giggled at her “Molla” said Dara smiling warmly. “Maybe we should punish them for leaving us here alone. So how long have you known Youngbae? I heard about the accident at the Han river.”

“hmm. Let me see three weeks tops. So Youngbae told you about his viscous dog huh?” she said. “I am dead scared of dogs.”

“Really? Me too. I mean Jiyong have a dog but, I still am scared of dogs, it was my band mate Minzy’s dog that helped me get rid of my fear of dogs.”

“Good for you!” said Marge, “I’ve always wanted to get rid of my fear of them but once they bark that’s it, I flipped out!”

“Youngbae has Boss you can start with him,” advised Dara.

“Maybe, but I barely spend time with Youngbae I don’t want to be left alone with his pet!” Marge said as she shudder at the taught.

“Oh yeah,” said Dara sympathetically. “It’s brave of you to start a relationship with Youngbae, it will be hard in the next coming weeks with them having an ultra tight schedule.”

“Is it really that tough dating a celebrity? I mean I have never dated before, so I have no clue!” she said.

“Chinchal? You and Youngbae have that in common.” Dara giggled “Well first and foremost schedules and spending time together will be your major problem, I mean when you will first start your relationship your impulse will be to want to spend as much time as possible together, but their schedule would make it difficult, you just have to keep an open communication.”

“Look at me and Jiyong, we are apart from each other a lot even though we work in the same company but we are both very busy especially him. It’s hard to steal free times like this.” Dara added emphatically. “It’s a matter of understanding each other, that’s why it is important that you tell each other how you feel so that you can both work things out.”

“I think I have an idea what you’re talking about. I remember last time when Youngbae and I tried to go out, but it was cut short because he had to go back early,” said Marge remembering the last time they went out.

“Oh and don’t listen to gossips as well, it’s best to ask Youngbae right away, netizens here can be quite vicious unlike in the Philippines.” Said Dara

“hmmm, I don’t read much abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter