Meeting Yang Hyun Suk

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge had parked her car at the place Youngbae had told her to be. He refused to tell her what’s going on but he told her to dress comfortably for a barbecue dinner. So she dress nicely, since being a nurse, she is always confined to wearing scrubs so whenever given the chance to dress in regular clothes she always dress fashionably. 

She texted Youngbae when she arrive at the place, she stepped out of the car expecting to see Youngbae somewhere but was surprised when BoRam was the one who greeted her.

“Anyeong Haseyo Marge Ssi, wow you are exactly on time and you look really great.” He complimented her.

“Anyeong Haseyo! Kumawo, ahm did Youngbae sent you? I mean he told me to meet him here.” She said as she looks behind BoRam to see if Youngbae is going to pop out. He had seen BoRam and knows him by face but she had never met him personally.

“Ah neh, Youngbae indeed ask me to meet you, I’ll take you to him. We have never been formally introduce.” He said as they walk along, “I am Kim Bo Ram, Youngbae’s manager.”

“I’m Marge, it’s good to finally know your name. Your hair is similar to Youngbae.” She said.

“Ah neh! I did that to show my support to him.” He joked.

“Really? Well your able to pull off the look.”  She said.

“Your Korean is really good.” He said as he lead her inside a the house.

“Well, I like learning languages so it’s easy for me to learn and use Korean.” She said she could hear other voices laughing and giggling, she was feeling anxious going further.

“Well, it will be useful tonight. They are all in the back; would you like to wait here while I’ll call on Youngbae?” Bo Ram asked.

“No need hyung! I am here! I’ll take her!” said Seungri. “Noona shall we?”

“Wait? What’s going on?” she was now confused, she hears voices and Seungri is there, is the entire Big Bang outside.

“Barbecue party noona! Hyung gave us a break to spend time and relax.” He said as he took her hand and drags her to the back. “Meet the family!”

“The what?!” she said now completely lost as she was being pulled by Seungri.

Before she could even made a protest Seungri had drag her outside to the back yard where everybody was relaxing and having some fun.

“OH Marge! You made it!” Dara greeted her. “She went to Marge and hugged her.

“Anyeong Haseyo!” said another girl who went beside Dara, she was tall and pretty, and Marge had no idea who she is.

“Marge this is my friend and member Park Bom, we belong in the same group.” Dara said, she knew Marge was unfamiliar with the kpop artist. “Bommie, this Marge, she’s from the Philippines as well and Youngbae Girl.” Dara giggled.

Marge just blushed at Dara’s comment and greeted Bom “Anyeong Haseyo, it nice to meet you.”

“Me too, wow! It’s finally nice to meet you!” she said smiling warmly at her. “I guess you’re like my sister in law now.”

“Noona, I am her tonight.” said Seungri making Bom frown at him.

“Yah! How could you just drag her out like that? She could have been scared meeting all of us the first time. Chincha! You really are tactless.” Bom scolded Seungri. “Let’s go find Youngbae. I swear I saw him with Yang Hyun Suk seonbaenim awhile ago!” Bom said linking her arms to Marge and walk to look for Youngbae.

“Youngbae didn’t tell me it was going to be a party.” She said as she was being dragged once again, Marge has never been a social person, and this party made her feel like a complete gatecrasher.

Just then Youngbae sneaked up behind Marge and grab her by the waist making Bom and Dara who is beside Marge jump, but Marge wasn’t ticklish and this kind of creeping behind doesn’t really shock her, she calmly turn her head and instantly raised her eye brows at Youngbae. Youngbae knew he was in trouble, Marge hated surprise and this was one surprise she wasn’t please.

“Mianhe!” he said as he gave his most charming smile.

Marge didn’t falter with Youngbae’s antics instead turned her head to Dara “Hmmm, I think I should serve ballot for the punishment.”

Dara laugh at Marge’s remark, making Youngbe and Bom confused. “I’ll leave you guys alone.” She said and pulled Bom away, she knew Bom was curious and explained to her about the surprised that Marge and Dara had planned for Jiyong and Youngbae.

“Mianhe, I know you hate surprises, I thought you wouldn’t come if I told this was a YG party, and besides Hyun Suk Hyung wanted to meet you.” He explained. “It’s better this way to meet YG family in non formal event like this party.”

Marge took a deep breath and tried to relax her expression, “It would have been nicer if you told me. I would still have come if you asked, this is like an ambush.” She didn’t bother to hide her displeasure, but she knew Youngbae intention was to protect her so she arranged her expression and be nice.

“Chinchal, mianhe, next time I’ll just tell you directly.” He said, “am I forgiven?”

Marge rolled her eyes in defeat and smiled “ yeah, you are forgiven, but I won’t forget this. I’ll get my turn.” She smiled at him mischievously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter