we live on the same building?!

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyang opened the door to their dorm and was surprised to see Seungri there.

“What are you doing here?”

“I followed a girl!” he said with a wide grin. “You have a pretty noona for a neighbour and she speaks Spanish, she looks south east asian though. You went out with Boss? Hyung! we will be having a comeback soon and they’ll be asking if you dated anyone and best you can get is romantic morning run with Boss” 

“Seungri ya! Why are you so noisy it’s too early.” Daesung said as he just woke up thanks to Seungri’s  whining.

Taeyang was glad that Daesung was in the room at least somebody else could distract Seungri.  His maknae was right they are about to have their comeback soon and he would be ask about dating again.

Seungri was telling Daesung about their neighbour. “But I cannot date her. Too risky we live in the same building. Nop. I won’t date her!” Seungri finally said in conclusion. Taeyang was laughing at his maknae. Indeed Seungri knows everything about having secret dates. Never was he once caught or put in a scandalous position with a woman even though he goes out and play a lot.

Taeyang noticed the time and reminded s to get ready to go to the studio. They still have some rehearsal to do.

--------

Marge was back in her flat. All her friends where already awake and were making breakfast. She shared her frightening morning experience to them. Marge have never had any relationship with any man so when she told them what she had done they were teasing her and asking if she noticed how huge the guy was.

“Ya how can you say that?! I could have been bitten and all you cared about was size?” she said.

“Seriously you already got your head in between his legs and you didn’t feel anything no wonder you’re still single. Remember you’re already 24 it’s about time you go out and date!” UJ replied.

“whatever?! I don’t see why it is so important to go out and date. It is more fun to be free and single!” Marge had always had this philosophy and she was sticking to it.

“yeah yeah free and single! We need some stuff for the house and since you like exploring so much, you and UJ should get it. If I send you wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter