HyunBin vs. Youngbae

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hyung! You made it!” Seungri said hugging both Jiyong and Youngbae.

“Hyung! Drink this!” he said passing them both drinks.

“Are you drank already?!” Jiyong asked laughing at Seungri.

“If he starts stripping then he is drank!” Youngbae said.

“Woah! The place looks so fun! Look at all those people down there!” Jiyong said leaning on the glass wall.

“And the best part is they can’t see us!” Top said looking down doing his weird dance moves.

“Chinchal?!” Jiyong said smiling. “Seungri you really know the best place in town to party!”

“Of course!” he said proudly “I know everything! Isn’t their VIP area perfect?!”

---------------------------

Marge and UJ was dancing together when Hyun Bin arrive, he crept up behind Marge.

“Hey! You made it!” Hyun Bin grabing Marge on the waist.

“Hey!” she said as he greeted him.

“I thought UJ said you were unavailable.” He said now dancing with her since UJ left them.

“My engagement ended up early.” She said.

“Good thing then!” He said smiling.

Since Marge, UJ and Hyun Bin didn’t have dates the three pretty much hangout together the entire night, the three would dance together, they would join the group conversation but since almost everybody was paired up as a couple the three stick it out together.

“I think I have too much to drink, J, where is the loo?” she asked him.

“Well, there is one in the back but I suggest you use the one upstairs. Less people!” he said.

“Araso I will be back.” She said and head for the toilets. Since it was a club the place was dimly lit, UJ was right, the second floor wasn’t as crowded as the first floor. She manage to slip towards the toilet, she didn’t notice TOP getting out of the men’s bathroom, but TOP saw her.

Top went back inside the VIP room they where in, “Jiyong, Youngbae-goon odiso?” he asked looking at the room.

“He went to the toilet. Why? What’s the matter?” Jiyong  said.

“Ani, he probably went to see if Marge is ok.” Top said bopping his head.

“MWO?” Jiyong asked surprised, “Marge noona? Marge noona is here?! Odi? Odiseo?” Jiyong said looking down at crowd of people.

“Wae? She is not down there Babo!” Top said looking confused. “I saw her went inside the female toilet. Why are you panicky, doesn’t Youngbae know Marge is going out?”

“Well,” Jiyong said taking a deep breath, “They had a fight. Marge noona is not staying in Korea, she will leave in a years’ time and well the chances are she is not coming back, Youngbae just found out today.”

“So?” TOP said looking uninterested, “He should have figured it out by now.” He said drinking the wine.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong said looking confused at TOP, “Did she tell you she was leaving. Did she told Bom noona?”

“Ani,” Top looked Jiyong with surprise expression, “It’s the same thing when Dara noona first came in YGE, difference is he doesn’t have a competitor for Marge’s heart.”

“Youngbae is back.” Jiyong said relieved to see Youngbae smiling. “Should I tell him you saw Noona?”

“For what? If we tell him, he will look for her ruin his mood, let him enjoy the night, he will figure out what to do in the morning!” Top said.

 

--------------------------------

“Marge! I love this song! Let’s rave!”  UJ asked Marge.

“Up there?” she tempted his friend.

“Sure thing!” UJ accepted.

Bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter