Breakfast Ruined

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge and Youngbae head back to Marge’s apartment.

“Bae, you haven’t slept much, go take a nap, I will make breakfast, then I’ll wake you up.” She said and heads for the kitchen.

“Let me help you,” he said and hugged her from behind, “besides you are tired yourself.”

“But I have the entire day to rest, you on the other hand have schedules.” She said. “Now go have some shot eye.” She said and kissed him on the cheek.

“Araso.” He said and head towards her room. There was no denying he was indeed exhausted. He lay on her bed, he could smell her scent, on her pillows, duvets, sheets; he hugged another pillow and fell asleep instantly.

It didn’t took Marge long to make breakfast. She knew she could focus and cook faster if she was left alone. She decided to give Youngbae a breakfast in bed so she prepared everything in the tray and carried it to her room. She found her boyfriend sleeping peacefully. She placed the tray beside the table.She gave him a quick peck on the lips and said,”Hey handsome wake up, breakfast is ready."

Youngbae felt Marge quick kiss, and he wanted more, he pretended he didn’t hear her instead hoping she would do it again.

“Bae, time to get up hon,” she said shaking him gently.

He kept waiting but Marge just kept shaking him. He decided to take charge instead. He grabbed and pulled Marge closer and covered the duvet over her , pinning her to the bed, he opened his eyes sheepishly and spoke. “You know it’s not nice to wake up tired handsome idol, and that kiss was not enough.”

Marge laughed. “Mianhe superstar, but you will be running late.” She said laughing. “What are planning to do with the kiss then?” she teased, she perfectly knew what Youngbae was going to do, to be honest she was looking forward to it.

“hmm, I remember my girlfriend telling me how great of a kisser I am. Let me show you.” he said and leaned in towards her and kissed her.

Kissing although; Youngbae, always thought of it awkwardly becomes natural for him when he was doing it with Marge. He mastered the trick of going deeper slowly and retreating making her want more. There was thick fluffy duvet between Marge and Youngbae, which was bugging the heck out of him, he break from the kiss to remove duvet barrier.

Marge just giggled when he saw how determined Youngbae was.

He looked at her straight in the eye. “Where were we?” he said seductively.

She wrapped her arms round his neck and pulled him closed. “Showing me how great of a kisser you are.” She said.

“Ah yes!” he said and begun to kiss her again. His lips was travelling from her lips down to her chin when his phone angrily vibrated at the bedside table.

“Aish!” he said, he looked at her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter