yes or no?

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngbae was confident when he first stepped inside the elevator but now that he was reaching the seventh floor he was getting cold and clammy, but he knew he had to ask.

Youngbae knocked and check to see if he can disturb hi hyung.

“Hyung are you busy?” he asked, when he saw his president looking at the computer monitor.

“Hmm, not really, I am checking on the trainees videos. Wae, something wrong?” his president asked pausing the video and looks at him.

“Well, I was wondering if I could ask you a favour? I want to make a request.” He said.

“Request? What type of request? Are you unhappy with anything?” He asked.

“Well, maybe you didn’t know but noona won’t be staying in Korea for long, she will be leaving next year, and with all this tour, traveling, and album preparation, well I haven’t spend much time with her.” He said and pause to see his presidents reaction.

“So?” YG continued to ask.

“Well, Marge is free for seven days, and well so am I, but the thing is I have to be back in Japan the day after tomorrow. I was wondering if it would be possible to ask your blessing, that I take her with me for the remaining four days of free time she has. I can’t delay my flight because of my schedule in Japan, so I was wondering if you would allow her to come with me instead.” Youngbae asked.

“Where do you expect her to stay? What do you expect her to do when you are on your schedule? Do expect her to tag along like a groupie? Remember the last time you brought her here and she has to tag along with Minzy because you were in a meeting. Don’t you feel sorry for her, alone, in a place that can surely make her uncomfortable?” his president asked.

Youngbae kept silent  and was thinking the right words to say.

“I allowed her to be in Japan because it was your birthday, because it was a one day thing, she wont have to endure with too much awkwardness.” YG further explained.

“What if somebody see’s the two of you? Did you think about that?” YG asked.

“Aniyo, mianhada. I was thoughtless.” Youngbae said, he k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter