be my girl!

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“This is it. Oh My God!” Marge thoughts were screaming inside her he knew Youngbae was close so close.

“Come to me! Saranghe!” Youbae was thinking as he approached her.

They’re lips were almost touching and then

“HYUNG!!!!!! CHUCKAHE!!!!!!” Seungri screamed as he barge inside the practice room making both Marge and Youngbae jump.

“omo! Did you just! Were you?! Hyung! Chukahe! It’s your first real kiss, as in a real kiss not for music videos or shows!” said Seungri as he shook youngbae hands.

Youngbae was so annoyed at Seungri barging inside he grabbed Seungri’s outstretched hand and pulled him close to him gave him a head lock and rub his knuckles on his head “LEE-SEUNG-HYUN!” emphasizing each word.

“AH Hyung! Appa! Appa!” Seungri screamed as he tried to break away from Youngbae’s choke.

“Bear it a bit more! Coz you just ruined the moment!” said Youngbae now almost wrestling with Seungri.

Marge can’t help it everything was so funny, she was laughing the entire time but she did pull Youngbae away. The little kid was getting all red. “Bae, I think he had enough.” She said as she pulled Youngbae’s arm still laughing.

“Kumawo noona!” said Seungri as he ran at the far end of the room tripping on some of the candle glasses.

“Yah! Watch where you’re going!” Youngbae scolded his maknae as he put the candle back in place. “What are you doing here anyway?”

“I found out you were proposing today so I came here to congratulate you! And look you kissed.” Said Seungri he was braver now going closer to Youngbae. “But hyung, if you wanted some alone time with her you should have gone to some other place, rented a room and not here.”

“You ert!” said Taeyang as he smacked Seungri at the head, but before he could add another hit Seungri ran away again.

“Ouch hyung! Appa!” he said rubbing his head. “Noona, help, hyung is bullying me.” He said as he was running at the farthest end of the room.

Marge just laughed at the two, before she could say anything the door open again and this time it was TOP.

“What are you doing here?” said Youngbae surprised to see TOP as he went inside.

“Jiyong called me up, he said I should stop Seungri from getting into the practice room, but I see I am too late. What’s with all this anyway?” he asked as he looked around the room surrounded with candles.

“TOP Hyung, Youngbae hyung just proposed!” said Seungri excitedly as he run towards Top. “And they KISSED! I saw it!” said Seungri proudly.

“Mworago?” Top said surprised but already holding Seungri by the neck. “So you disturb them! Aish you brat!” he said as he shook Seungri like a ragged doll.

“Aaaaahhh! Hyung Appaso!” he screamed trying get rid of the hold. “Mianhe, I’ll get this rascal out of the way, you two get back to what you were doing.” Said TOP as he pulled Seungri away.

“Aniya, Lee  Seung Hyun, you’re not getting off easy. Look at the candles you knocked over, as punishment you’ll clean this place up. Make sure no candle wax on the floor and put all this things away.”

“But Hyung!” Seungri tried to argue.

“You got any complaints?” TOP asked holding on tighter to his neck.

“Ani, Aniyo, I’ll do it!” he said “Hyung appa.”

Before Marge could stop herself, she blurted out “He’s so cute!” and she rubbed his hair like a child.

“Hyung! Did you see? Noona likes me!” he said happily as he run towards Marge.

“Is he always like this?” Marge asked Youngbae laughing at Seungri, Seungri was working his charms well.

“Yes, and he can be also a bit more annoying at times.” Said Youngbae, frowning at Seungri who was as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter