we will find a way

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Break-up?” he asked surprised.

“You said it, if I get out of the car now we won’t be able to see each other again.” She repeated Youngbae’s words, now tears were flowing down her cheeks, she cannot believe Youngbae would break up with her.

“Aniyo,” Youngbae said wrapping his arms around Marge, he can’t bear to see her tears.

“But you said.” She tried her best not to cry but her tears just kept falling.

“It’s not that! I was pertaining to my schedule, if we don’t talk now we won’t have a chance to clear things out, I have a schedule tomorrow then we have that expoto attend to then after that I am leaving for Japan.” He said and released his embrace to look at her, “If we just let this day slide like today, we might have bigger misunderstandings. I can’t break up with you. Andwe, I love you too much.” he said as he wiped her tears with his hands.

“I love you too, but really what is bugging you, you weren’t talking at all.” She said.

“Mianhe,” he said. “I guess I was so shocked by the news.” He added.

“You are worried about my stay here?” Marge said looking outside, on the streets.

“Yeah, and I am hurt that you never told me. It will be in…”

“316 days, then I’m leaving.” Marge finished the sentence for Youngbae, he turned her chin so she would look at him, he could see the pain in her eyes as tears kept flowing.

“that’s it?” Youngbae said, his heart crushing.

“I’m sorry I should have told you the first time we went out. Maybe then, we won’t be in this situation now. I should have really listened to them when they told me to keep my distance from you.” she said. “Mianhe, I should know better, I should have just pushed you away, I guess that would hurt less.”

“Don’t say that. I’d rather treasure the remaining 316 days even if it means we still need to part at the end than not have you at all.” He said.

"Things would get less complicated if we just end it tonight. I mean i am leaving in a years time, we both got work It is painful now but we will learn to move on." she said. 

"Move on. How? You live across my dorm. Even if you move out everytime i see that building, that door I will always be thinking of you. I can never forget you, I wont let you go. Breaking up is not the solution here." he said.

Marge sat there, loss for words. She doesn't want to leave him either.

“Where you planning to tell me at all?” Youngbae asked, when Marge just kept silent.

“I am,” she said, “I wanted to tell you when I finally found a way around it. I didn’t want to tell you without coming up with a solution or even just an option first.” She said.

“You didn’t have to carry this on your own, I am your boyfriend, and we could work these things out.” He said raising her chin so she would look at him.

“When I was in Japan and you where in Daegu, I have been meaning to ask what was the thing that has been bothering you, was this it?” He asked.

“Yeah, I wanted to tell it to you personally though.” She said.

“Araso, Is there really no other way.” Youngbae asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter