She wont stay here forever

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The group had so much fun eating and joking around they didn’t notice the time it was getting late, Her team needs to be up early the next day so they decided to call it the night.

“Wait, let me just go to the toilet first,” Marge said and excused herself and left.

“You don’t mind if Marge tags along with us for the Yeoseu expo right?” Robin asked.

“No not all. Marge doesn’t go to my performances anyway.” He said smiling, “Things can get complicated if people find out we are dating, as long as my management knows about it they are cool with it.”

“Yeah you told it to us before, Marge explained it, we still can’t get why?” the team ask curiously.

“Well people here tend to overreact when they find out that stars date.” he explained.

“So how do you do it? You can’t go out together in public?” John asked.

“Neh, I am usually very careful when we go out. I take disguises, my agency helps as well, and my members.” He said smiling. “It’s not like we get to spend that much time with each other anyway. I am mostly away.” He said downhearted.

“So it’s similar to long distance relationship?” Romeo asked.

“Well yeah.” He said.

“Good, you are practicing it now then.” John said. “I think it’s a curse between us teammates. We tend to always date or end up with people who are oceans apart.” He added laughing.

“What do you mean?” Youngbae asked confused, why would they think that Marge and him would be apart.

“There are four noted couples in our team. All of them are in a long distance relationship, those who aren’t ends up breaking up.” John explained. “Guess you’ll be the fifth, once Marge goes back next year.” He added.

“Next year?” Youngbae asked surprise, he wasn’t sure what he meant.

“You don’t know? She is here for an exchange programme.” Robin told Youngbae.

“Oh yeah, she told me that.” Youngbae said.

“and?” Robin probe on him.

“And what?” he ask, did he missed out something.

“And she is due to comeback in middle of March the latest. She did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter