Youngbae's plan

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------------------

“Hyung, can I ask a favour?” Youngbae asked his manager.

“It depends what type of favour?” Boram asked.

“Marge is given an seven day break because she is not feeling well, I would love to take care of her, can you help me take her in Japan?” he asked.

“Mwo? But if she is not feeling well don’t you think it is far better if she stays in the hospital? What is wrong with her anyway?” Boram said.

“Well, she has a tonsillitis, something she gets when she eats to much chocolates, but really she looks fine, she even says she is fine, and she is a nurse, so I assume what she say is true. I really think she is fit to travel. I would love for her to go to Japan with me a for a few days. We didn’t spend enough time together on my birthday.” Youngbae pleaded.

“Youngbae, she could have just told you that for you not to worry. I don’t think the doctor would give her a one week pass if she was alright.” Boram said.

“The doctor likes her, he has sent her presents before, but Marge had ignored him. I saw him visiting her last night, and base from last night’s experience I can guarantee you she is fine. I bet you that doctor is making excuse so he can spend time with her.” He said.

“So bottom line is you want her in Japan with you because you are jealous of her colleague, am I right?” Boram pointed out.

“Jealous, no I am not jealous.” He said.

“Youngbae, you are blocking him by bringing her to Japan.” Boram said.

“There is no blocking when I want to bring MY girlfriend with me. Besides she got nothing to do but sit at home.” He said.

Boram smiled. “well that is called resting.” He said.

“She can do it in Japan, with me, I can look after her.” He said. “well, If you can’t help bring her to Japan, why don’t you cancel my flight and let me stay here instead?”

“Let all the paparazzi stalked your dorm waiting for your every move?” Boram said.

“That is why Japan is the best place. I mean all the members go out, we don’t go out together, so there will be many other BigBang members to follow.” He said.

“It is not like you are unpopular in Japan yourself.” Boram said. “Youngbae it is too risky. I can bring her to Japan, sure, but what are you going to do lock yourselves inside the hotel room all day?”

Youngbae smiled at the thought, Boram was quick to notice it.

“Why are you smiling like that? I only see that erted smile on Jiyong and Seungri, chakaman, you said base from last night’s experience , what happened last night?” Boram asked curiously.

“Nothing, can’t I smile?” he said fixing his expression.

“Of course you can smile, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter