Shall we Dance?

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Who on earth is that?! Seriously Colleen should stop picking up guys” Marge said as she approached her table with UJ by her side.

She slipped inside the booth just when Youngbae and Jiyong reached the table.

“Yah! Having fun?!” Jiyong said tapping Seungri at the shoulder.

“Hyung!” said Seungri obviously glad to see both Jiyong and Taeyang. “Hyung join us, their from the Philippines” he said excitedly. “This is Colleen, May, Hyejung, Minah oh and” Seungri stopped as he now noticed Marge and UJ joining in.

“Marge and Uj” added Colleen.

“Arabun, this is GD and Teayang hyung!” said Seungri proudly.

“Oh my god its Bigbangs GD and Taeyang oppa!” said Minah and Hye jung excitedly.

Just then Avicii –Levels song was played by the DJ.

“OMG, enough talk! PARTY TIME!”Colleen said as she raised her glass that the waiter passed to everyone. They all did the same thing and drink it in one shot.

“Hyung! Dance!” Said Seungri pushing both Youngbae and GD to different girls.

GD winked at Youngbae and nudge him towards Marge.

The dj was playing house music so there was not really much of a dance routine but intense beat to just move your body to!

Marge turned around to see who’s behind her and he came face to face with Youngbae.

“Oh! Youngbae! What are you doing here?!” she said smiling and dancing with him.

“After Party with the group” He returned her smile and nod his towards GD and Seungri direction.

“OMG. That was Jiyong earlier I bumped into.” she said into Youngbae’s ear.

“Yeah! He told me you where here and that’s when we saw Seungri!” he replied leaning towards her. “I missed you today at the concert!”  he added.

“Oh day off! I should tell him I’m so sorry for earlier I didn’t recognized him. Missed his sidebangs with that hat of his” she said still dancing to the beat.

Seungri was taking large steps and movements that he bumped into Youngbae. Younbae got pushed towards Marge who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter