Managers objection, friends inquisition

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“EHEM!” UJ gave a false cough as he saw Marge and Youngbae Hugging in front of their door.

They were both startled and let go of each other. All of her flatmate was by the door staring at the two of them smirking.

“Good night!” said Marge as he bowed to Youngbae and step inside.

“Good Night!” He said bowing as well to everyone and turned around. He was first embarrassed that Marge’s friends saw them but all his thought went into blank when he saw his manager looking intensely at him with a scowl.

“Hyung, Mianhe” said Youngbae first. He knew his manager was not pleased.

“Yah! Where have you been? You know you have a schedule tomorrow, and why are you dress like that? What if somebody recognized you? The two of you would look more suspicious!” his manger scolded him once they were inside the flat.

Youngbae just kept silent. He knew he was wrong for not telling his manager where he had been.

“Daesung, could you please go inside your room.” Said BoRam as he took the seat in front of Youngbae. “Youngbae tell me the truth, that girl, she’s the paramedic that was at the concert, and the girl you were dancing with at the club right, and she was also the girl you were asking me about the night before your concert?” asked his manager.

“Neh, hyung” replied Youngbae.

“Dong Youngbae, Do you like her?” asked his manager with a serious tone.

Youngbae just kept silent. He wasn’t sure himself. All he knows for now is that he was attracted to her, he like talking to her, being with her, seeing her and holding her. He had read about love and have written songs about love but he was never sure himself if indeed it was love.

“So, Youngbae, chuwahe , anchuwahe.” Asked his manager one more time.

“Neh, Chuwahe!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter