the life in the side line

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It wasn’t long before the group went to Ingkigayo recording, and like before Marge had to be a pretend assistant of the makeup artist. Since it was their goodbye stage there were people greeting them, more and more artist came in. Youngbae was getting annoyed because unlike what he planned he barely had enough time spend with Marge, instead she had been enjoying herself helping Seung Eun.

“Yah! I asked you to come to be my muse, but instead you hang with noona a lot.” Youngbae said hugging her from behind with a pout after the last artist left.

“Well, there were people around.” She said as she leaned towards Youngbae.

“You two look so sweet.” Seung Eun said looking at the two from the mirror.

“They do,” Jiyong said.

Youngbae was about to say something when their manager announced that another artist wanted to greet them.

“Ahm Bae, let go!” Marge said, removing Youngbae’s arms. Youngbae was scowling.

Seung Eun giggled. “It seems like Marge-ssi is more cautious than Youngbae.”

Marge looked at Youngbae and saw him scowling, “Yah, fixed you expression. This is why work is never a good place to date!” she said.

“noona, what is your ideal date?” Jiyong asked.

“Hmm, I like theme parks, so I would love to try one,” Marge said. “know some girls like it when guys go shopping with them, I don’t, I like to go shopping with my friends instead.”

“Yah! I am you first boyfriend how can you say you don’t like shopping with me, we have never done that before.” Youngbae said.

“Well let’s not!” Marge smiled, “What if I buy some lingerie the surprise would be ruined if you were with me.” She boyfriend.

“Ah noona, let Youngbae buy you Lingerie, he has experience.” Jiyong teased.

“No I didn’t noona bought it not me!” Youngbae defended himself.

“Wae?” Marge asked curiously. “Omo, naughty Dong Youngbae.” She added joking.

“It was a gift for a fan, it’s nothing.” Youngbae said blushing.

“Oh really? I want to see it!” Marge said excitedly.

“Wait you have never seen Youngbae’s concert?” Seung Eun asked surprised.

“No, I just got here in March.” Marge said. “I don’t even watch music programs not unless Youngbae asked me too.” She said.

“hmm, I think I can show you my concert, I was cool back then,” Youngbae said proudly.

“Okay guys be ready, you’re up next.” their manager said.

“Wait Bae let me help you with your jacket,” Marge offered. Marge was sorting out Youngbae’s jacket, everyone else was busy so was Youngbae preparing to look good. She leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Good Luck.” She said and smiled sweetly.

Youngbae was caught off guard but was deeply touched on the gesture. “Gumawo.” He said. “I love you.” He whispered to her.  

Marge just smiled at him.

The members went out and prepared for their stages. Marge like before stood in the sidelines and watch her boyfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter