a time to think

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unconsciously Youngbae was driving towards YGE, he was surprise himself when he was being greeted by the guard.

He parked the car and stayed inside the car. It wasn’t long when the guard came to check on him and tapped on his window.

“Chesunghamnida, but Youngbae-ssi, are you ok?” he asked seeing Youngbae hasn’t left the car and had been sitting there for minutes.

“Ah, neh,” he said and went out. He went inside YGE office and head to the recording studio he knew Jiyong would be there working on their album.  He went inside and saw Jiyong working alone.

“Are you alone?” Youngbae asked surprise to see Jiyong working alone.

“OH! you’re here,” Jiyong said surprised to see Youngbae, he knew Youngbae had a date with Marge so he was surprise to see him inside the recording studio.  “Neh, Teddy hyung went out! Why are you here? Weren’t you meeting Marge and her friends?”

“I already sent her home,” he said as he took the sit next to the computer, “So what are we working on?” he asked.

“Why? What happened?” Jiyong asked his friend, he could sense something was bothering Youngbae.

“She is leaving.” He said not looking at Jiyong.

“Mwo?” Jiyong asked surprised. “Chakaman, Marge noona is leaving? Onje? She is coming back though?”

“Neh, she is leaving, she’s only here for a year, and once she leaves there is no assurance that she will comeback, ani, she is not coming back.” Youngbae said still not taking his gaze of the computer.

“She told you this? So what’s happening now?” Jiyong asked, “Did you two broke up?” he asked the last part hesitantly.

“Her friends told me. She didn’t told me anything, it was her friends who asked what will happen to us once she goes back?” Youngbae said. “I don’t know what to do.”

Jiyong was speechless, he don’t know what to say to comfort and encourage his friend.

“Don’t you think it’s best if you two talk this out?” Jiyong said.

“What do I say?” Youngbae said, “We have been going out for almost two months, and how can she not tell me that she is leaving! I have to find out about it from her friends, her friends. I felt like she was lying to me all this time.” Youngbae vented out his feelings on Jiyong.

“Are women really that hard to talk to?” Youngbae asked. “Is it that hard to tell someone, “Chakamanyo, I have to leave in a year, I am not staying here forever, maybe it’s better if we didn’t date!”

“Chakaman so you wished you have never dated Marge noona?” Jiyong ask.

“Ani,” he said looking at Jiyong with shocked expression, “Molla, probably, maybe if we took things a bit slow, aniya!” Youngbae said rubbing his head with both hands, “What am I saying? Aish!” he said standing up.

“Chakaman where are you going?” jiyong asked his friend worried.

“Molla, to think.” He said and walked out of the recording studio. He went to the parking lot and went inside his car, started the ignition and drove off, before he realize he was heading back to his apartment, he realize he didn’t want to be in the dorm alone. He drove himself back to YGE and went inside the recording studio and find Jiyong still alone.

“Your still here?” he asked when he saw Jiyong inside.

“Your back?!” Jiyong looked at Youngbae confused as to why he is back inside the recording room. “I thought you were going to think, what are you doing back here?” he asked.

“Isn’t this the place I go when I need to think?” Youngbae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter