Afternoon Rest with the Gang

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge followed Youngbae’s manager outside the station, "Youngbae and the rest will be joining you shortly. Just stay inside and make sure no one see’s you from the outside.” Boram said as he open the van’s door and escorted her inside.

“But the van is well tinted.” She said observing the place, yep it was indeed messy, just like Youngbae had described.

“The netizen’s have hawked eyes.” He said.

“Araso.I will hide so they wont see me” she said sat at the back.

The place was a mess, there were tissues, towels, food wrapper and empty bottles, being a complete clean freak she were itching to sort out the place, but she wasn’t sure about touching their stuff. A few minutes past and she couldn’t resist anymore.

“Just the food wrapper and the bottles, that’s it.” Marge whispered to herrself and sort out the food wrapper, tissues and empty bottle. Marge had found an empty paper bag and put the trash in there.  She placed the dirty towels in another bag.  A few minutes more another manager came inside the van and sat on the driver’s seat.

“Anyeong Haseyo aghassi!” He greeted her smiling at the rear view mirror.

“You don’t have to call me that, just Marge. Are we picking them up now?” You asked.

“Neh, you might want to duck a bit, people might see you.” He said so she leaned back and hid in the corner.

The members came in Daesung coming in first followed by Seunghyun, Jiyong and Seungri then Youngbae sat at the passenger seat beside the driver.

“Wow, the place has been cleaned!” Jiyong remarked then looked at Marge, “Noona did you do this?” he asked.

“Neh, I’m sorry, I can’t stand the mess, I placed the dirty towels in here and the empty wrappers and bottles with the tissues in here.

“You guys are embarrassing, you let Youngbae’s girlfriend clean for you.” He said looking at the rear view mirror.

“You didn’t have to noona!” Daesung said. “This is embarrassing for us.”

“That is why I told you we should always keep the place clean.” Jiyong said looking at Seungri.

“Why are you all looking at me?” he asked.

“You’re the maknae that’s why.” Top answered.

“I’m moving to the back!” Youngbae announced onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter