Video tape

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngbae, would usually have trouble sleeping but not tonight. It wasn’t long when his manager had to wake him up.  He had to leave for Japan. He wanted to drop Marge a message before leaving but he knew she would still be sleeping because she has work to do, so she decided to just text her at a much more reasonable time.

As always before heading to the airport, the group converged inside the YG head office. They were inside the practice room, and all Youngbae could think about was what happened inside the practice room and the elevator.

“Youngbae, Yang Hyung Suk hyung wants to talk to you; you should go see him inside his office.” Nam Guk said, “Once Youngbae’s finished your next Seungri.”

Youngbae stood up from the bench he was sitting and went outside, he knew why he was being called in the president’s office, inside the elevator he noticed the cctv.

The elevator stooped at the seventh floor, just like the last time Youngbae had seen his president inside this office he was facing the computer.

“Anyeong haseyo,” Youngbae greeted his company president, “You called for me?”

“Neh, did you had good night last night?” Yang hyung  suk asked as he kept his eyes on the computer screen.

Youngbae has no idea how to answer the question. His president might be pertaining to the incident inside the elevator. He had asked permission to use the practice room, but the thing they did inside the elevator was absolutely not allowed. Youngbae thought that it would be safer to not mention about the elevator incident. “Ah, neh hyung, Kumawo for letting me use the practice room.”

“Good,” Yang Hyung Suk said as he turned to face Youngbae, he pulls out a cd case. “This is the cctv footage of the elevator this morning, there is no other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter