Good friends..

Perfect Getaway..

 

~ Hazel's POV

The next morning, i’m having breakfast when suddenly my phone ring. It’s an email, from daisy.

“ KOREA?? Let’s skype, now!”

It’s 10 in the morning, I finished my breakfast and get my laptop to skype with daisy. I just realized that the internet connection in korea is awesome. It’s so fast, I wish I can have this kind of internet connection back home.

“Haze.....!”

“Hi...”

“ya! You left me here so sudden and now all you can say is ‘Hi’ ?!” Daisy screaming, thankfully jiyong has left the house early in the morning so i’m here by myself.

‘Hahaaa.. aaahh damn..I miss you, daisy.. sooo bad..!”

“Are you okay?What are you doing there?”

“I’m fine.. I needed sometime with myself, so here I am in seoul..amazing right?”

“Well, at least tell me when you’re about to go.. “

“aaaww you’re worried about your lovely bestfriend? That is super sweet..”

“pfftt.. where are you staying now by the way?”

“mmm.. I’m living at ji....ah I mean at my mother’s friend house..” I almost say that I’m living at jiyong’s house.stupid!. daisy is gonna freak out if she know that I’m living with Kwon Jiyong of Bigbang. She is a big fan of Bigbang, in facct she’s the one that dragged me into this K-pop world.

“aah.. that is nice.. well, can I talk serious now haze?”

“Yeah.. what do you wanna talk about? You’re not pregnant or anything right?”

“NO!! It’s about Tian..I know you don’t want to talk about him or even hear his name anymore, but as your bestfriend I feel like i have to tell you this.”

“hmmm.. what about him?”

“it’s just that, the day after your confontation with him, Someone tell me that Tian is dating with Lexy. I don’t believe it at first but then I saw them together..”

“I know..”

“You knew?? How?”

“Well yesterday I met them here in Seoul...” I tell Daisy everything that happen with Tian and lexy yesterday except the part when Jiyong take me out of the scene, well I tell her that but I don’t tell her that the person is Jiyong a.k.a Gdragon.

“She said that to you?!! Lexy?!!Woah! that is definitely messing with the wrong person! Just wait and see what i’m going to do to her when she’s back!!”

“hahaa.. don’t be like that, just let her have her perfect moment and just remember that Karma exist sooner or later she’s gonaa get what she deserved.”

“waah.. I just can’t believe she did that to you.. you’re to good with both of them, if i were you i’m definitely gonna scratch her face out and punch Tian..”

“I punched him, remember?”

“well yeah, and I know that the pain from your punch gonna last for a few days on his face.. But this ‘friend’ of yours, that being the white knight is sweet, you’re so lucky..it’s like a scene in a movie right?.. what is he like? Tell me about him”

“well, He’s basically a cocky bastard..” and there we goes. Talking for hours, I miss talking to daisy. She’s my bestfriends, the three of us were bestfriends, me Daisy and Lexy until yesterday. Now it’s just me and Daisy and she’s always been there by myside.

After ending my skype talk with Daisy, I open my folder in my laptop that filled with my photos and memories with Tian. I look at the photos reminiscing the memories, and what happened yesterday then Delete everything in that folder compeletly.

I walk out of my room take my sneakers and ipod then go to the dancing room. It’s what i do when I feel stress or need to get something out of my mind, I dance. Since Jiyong is not home yet, so maybe I can use this room for a while.

I plug my ipod to the speaker and dance to Heartbreaker. Yeah it’s Gdragon’s song. I dance to it over and over again then lying on the floor covering my face with my hand trying to catch my breath. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

“Didn’t know that you can dance that good..” it’s Taeyang with the boys clapping their hands.

“oh! Taeyang-ssi!”

“waahhh.Hazel-aah!! Your dance is awesome!” Seungri came in with a big smile on his face as always.

“well thank you, seungri-aah.. didn’t know that you’re gonna come here..”

“yeah, it’s too boring always practice in the company building so we decided to continue our practice here today...” Daesung said.

“Besides.. Jiyong here, can’t seems to focus on his dance because he’s too worried leaving you alone in this house after what happened yesterday..”

“Wait. What yesterday?”

“you know, the one in front of the coffee shop?” Top said.

“What?! You guys knew about it? Yah! Jiyong! You told them??”

“NO I didn’t! They already knew about it!”

“yeah, we heard about it this morning, some company staff talked about it. And then we knew it was you..” TOP continued looking at me with that care-look in his eyes.

“then there it goes.. so Jiyong worries about you bring us here now seeing you dancing like that to his song, that feels really good right jiyong-ah?..”

“yah! Youngbae!! Who said I’m worried? I...just.... feel more comfortable at home, you know..”

Wait. Jiyong worried about me? the Kwon Jiyong? G-dragon the cocky bastard worried about me? what’s with  him? is he sick or something?

“..and her dance? Even a squirrel can dance like that!”he said with a smirk on his face.

A squirrel?! Hmmm..don’t think too much haze, he’s still the same cocky person.

“Hazel-ah! Is it yours?” Seungri said pointing my ipod

“yeah, why?”

“WOAH! HYUNG! She has a lot of our songs here! Aah! Hazel, I never know that you’re a VIP?” Seungri said then running and hug me

“wow. Wow. Seungri-ah, calm down.. how come I know every single one of you if I’m not a VIP anyway?”

“I love you, Hazel-aah!!” Seungri said.

“Yah! Maknae! We came here to practice not to confess your love!” Jiyong said pulling seungri from me.

“Hazel, want to try dance with me?” Taeyang suddenly said offering his hand to me.

“what? Oh no, I’m not that good.”

“oh come on.. pick the song.. just once, please..”

“Okay, fine.. how about your song?”

“yeay! Which one?”

“Only look at me?”

“Okay! Let’s do it then..” taeyang said with a smile on his face.

There it goes, I can’t believe i’m dancin with taeyang. I love the song and I’m quite familiar with this dance. We’re dancing with a lot screaming from the boys. Then I feel someone staring at me. I look at jiyong and there he is staring at me. He look away when he realized that I caught him staring.

“wow you’re good, you can even work in our dance team..” Taeyang said as the song is over.

“Thank you but no thanks.. don’t even think about it..”

Then the boys start practice their dance and I sit there watching them. It’s fun to see them dancing. Taeyang with his amazing dance ability , TOP with his cool way of dancing , and Jiyong dancing with a straight focus face no wonder he called as ‘Sand Paper face’ when he’s rehearsing.

After practicing for 2hours they take a break. We’re sit together in the dancing room.

“so Hazel, since you’re a VIP.. who is your bias?” Seungri suddenly ask

“hahahaaa seriously?”

“of course I am.. just answer it..and don’t tell me that there is none.”

“hmmmm... maybe it’s... Daesung-ssi?” I said while laughing. Daesung screaming when I say his name then he jumping around the room. While the other members yelling out they dissapointment.

“ooh come on guys.. isn’t he the ‘FACE of Bigbang’?” actually I said daesung because I remember he once said on one episode of Strong Heart that He is the Visual or the Face of bigbang. The truth is my bias is G-Dragon but knowing that he will be more cocky if I say his name so yeah..

“You watched that?!” Taeyang said then Laughing out loud with the other members at Daesung. Then everyone start telling funny stories about each other making me laughing so hard.  They are a really good friends. I’m so thankful meeting them here, they definitely know how to make my sadness go away.

After a few hours, the boys leave the house. Then I take a shower and wash my hair. I wear my short and a oversized t-shirt, my hair is still dripping wet when I go to the kitchen to get some milk from the fridge. Jiyong is sitting in the living room with a lot of papers around him.

“Dry your hair before going to sleep..” He said when i walked pass him.

“Don’t pretend to care.” I said.

Suddenly I feel Jiyong’s hand on my shoulders from the back and pull me close to him. His grip is so tight and his body is so warm make me just stand there and can’t do anything about it.My heart s beating so fast.

“j-j-jiyong.. w-w-why..are.. you doing this..” I said can’t help but stutter. I can feel his breath on my neck closer to my ear. I feel my body heat up.

“you’ll get sick if you sleeping with your hair dripping wet like this. So go dry your hair. Or should I dry them for you?” He said, placing his face closely to my ear so i can feel his smile when he said that. Then he losen his grip and I go to my room as soon as possible with blush on my face. Why am I blushing? Why the hell he did that?.

 

Finally! another Update!

tell me what you think.. comment and subscribe :D

thank you.. :]