Headlines!

Perfect Getaway..

I awaken by the ring of a phone which not mine. It's jiyong's. I open my eyes and look at the sleeping body beside me. His arm wrap my body. He's still sleeping peacefully. He must be didn't get much sleep these days. I shook him.
"Ji.. Jiyong.. Wake up.. Your phone.."

"Hmmm...." Without opening his eyes and snuggle his head to my neck instead.

"Jiyong-ah.. Pick up your phone.."

"Shiroo.." He said.

"Kwon jiyong.. Please, it's been ringing nonstop."

"Arasso.. I love when you say my fullname." He said smiling, give me a peck and answer the phone.

"Yoboseyo hyung.." Hyung? Seunghyun hyung? Manajer hyung? Or Hyun suk hyung? I don't know.

"Mwo??! That fast?" He said. There must be a problem. But jiyong just giggle listening to the person on the other end yelling. I get up from the bed looking for my phone. When I pick up my phone there'semail from daisy.

"Hey! Are you okay? Why did you go to the hospital? Are you sick? Email me as soon as you get this please! And do not look at any news in the internet! Please!" I reply the email saying I'm fine. Wait. How did she know?? And the whole don't look at the internet thing? What the hell happened?

"Aniyo hyung.. Arasso.. We'll be there." He said hanging up. I look at the news in the internet with my phone. Then the biggest Headline show up with photos of jiyong carrying me in his arms at the hospital.


"GDRAGON WITH A GIRL IN A HOSPITAL!"
 

"GDRAGON LOVE SCANDAL!"

 

"WHO IS THE GIRL?!"


"Oh my God................" I said looking at the headlines. Then suddenly I feel hands hugging my waist.

"What are you looking at hmm?" Jiyong said softly and unexpectedly calm.

"Jiyong! What is happening?? someone saw you bring me to the hospital yesterday! And..and.. There's a lot of headline about you and I!! Oh my god! What

should we do now? What if what if these news is effecting your career, what if people keep on commenting and the news became bigger and and..."

"Hey hey, look at me" jiyong said turning me around and cup my face in his hand.

"First thing first, good morning baby.. And calm down, everything's gonna be okay. Don't worry too much." He said giving a peck on my lips.

"But ji.."

"It's nothing I can't handle. So calm down.. Don't think about it. Take a breath.." I don't know why is jiyong being so calm about it. Meanwhile I'm screaming inside my head. Thinking about those bad prediction about his career , bigbang's new album.

"Okay.. But what are we gonna do now?"

"Well first, we have to take a shower. Then lovey dovey breakfast with some kissing, hugging.."

"Yah kwon jiyong!" I said and he laugh

"What? After that we go to YG, hyun seok hyung wants to see us both."

After having breakfast with my thoughts still full with all these headlines, we go to YG. As we arrive there, jiyong hold my hand and walk to sajangnim's office.

"Hyung, we're here.." Jiyong said as he open the door.

"Aah.. Come in.."

"Annyeonhaseyo sajangnim..." I said bowing.

"Oh! Hazel-ah.. Sit down.." We sit down in front of him. Jiyong looks so relax while I'm no where near calm.

"Okay, first of all.. Hazel-ah, how are you doing now? Jieun said you're sick.. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine now sajangnim.."

"Really? Because the last time you said that, you get sick the next day."

"Yes sajangnim, I'm as healthy as a cow now.." I said and sajangnim laugh.

"Good then. Okay, you probably knew why I call you both here. It's about the news jiyong took you to the hospital the other day. We haven't give any explanation to the press yet. So I'm giving you to choose, what do you want to do about it?"

"Let's just tell them the truth.." Jiyong said.

"W-what?" I said looking at him.

"Are you serious ji?"

"Yes, I mean just tell them the truth and open this relationship to public."

"Are you sure about the consequences?"

"Neh hyung. Whatever people say, I love her so much and I don't want to hurt her by hiding this relationship." Jiyong said holding my hand. I don't know what to say, all I can do is looking at his face. He looks so serious. I mean, it's such a gentle and romantic decision but........ I'm not sure if it's the right one. 

"Arasso.. Jiyong, so now I need you to go to the studio and finish the songs, teddy has been looking for you since yesterday. Let me take care of the rest." After a long pause Sajangnim finally said.

"Ok hyung, let's go haze.." Jiyong said pulling my hand.

"No, hazel staying here. I need to talk to her.." Sajangnim said as soon as I get up.

"Talk about what hyung?"

"about her next work." He said. But something tells me that it's not about that thing. Maybe sajangnim saw the uncertainty in my face.

"arasso, call me when you're done. Okay babe?" Jiyong said and kiss my cheek.

"Okay.." I said smiling as I see jiyong leave the room. I sit back.

"So, you obviously know that I'm not going to talk to you about new york."

"Yes.. So what do you want to talk about?"

"I want to hear your choice"

"My choice about?"

"About all these headlines, what do you think we should do? What do you want us to do about it?" He clearly read my mind. All I can give him is silent. I actually don't know.

"Hazel, listen to me. Jiyong love you so much, more than his life. His face when he heard about you drinking coffee and when he talk about making this relationship public show it all. And I'm not opposing your relationship. I'll be more than happy to announce it publicly, because jiyong is like my son. I'm happy seeing him happy and I know that you’re the best for him. But we're not only talking about his life. It's about your life too and you have the rights to choose what do you want to do with your life. That's why I want you to think about everything and tell me what your decision is."

"Sajangnim.. I love him too, so much.. it's...just..." I don't know what to say anymore. I Love him, and how he made that decision make me love him even more, but I don't want this effecting his carreer. jiyong and the boys went through hell last year and now is the time for them to get back up, I don't want all their effort all their hard work will be burnt into dust just because jiyong don't want to hurt me bby hiding this relationship.

"I know, it's not an easy decision to make. So take your time and tell me soon. Just remember one thing whatever your decision is, I'm always supporting you."


I'M BACK!!

HELLO GUYS~

I'm sorry I haven't updated in what? a month?

I didn't know what to write back then.. until..

last week.. I finally got my inspiration..

wanna know why?? because.......

I FINALLY SEE THE BOYS IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!

a.k.a

I WATCHED BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR LAST SATURDAY!!!!!

OH MY GOD!

THE CONCERT IS BEYOND AMAZING!!!!! WOOOOTTTTT!!!