leaving..

Perfect Getaway..

~Hazel's POV

Standing in the venue among a thousands of VIPs. Waiting for the gate to finally open. My heart feels a million feelings at once. As I promised jiyong, here I am queuing in YG Family Concert. This is my last time to see him. I want to see him but I don't want him to see me because I know I will hurt him, bad. And if He see me with his eyes , hear his voice when he say my name close to me maybe I won't be able to leave. And I can't do that. I made my decision.
While queuing with the fans, I can see how much they love bigbang and all the YG Family . The way they talk about their oppas and unnies, the love and hope that show from their eyes. It's like they have a secret but tight connection with each other. And I don't want to break that connection off. It's too precious for him, and for everyone.

The gate finally open, we enter the venue and see the huge stage. The stage where jiyong and the boys will stand. Sajangnim standing in the FOH section, making sure that everything is ready. Since the concert will start in a few minutes. Jiyong has been texting me, asking where I am, telling me to meet him backstage. You have no idea how much my feet want to run through everyone and meet him backstage , accompany him, just be beside him. But I can't. I'm not strong enough. All I can reply him is "I'm always here, watching you. You'll do great. I love you too."

The concert start, 2ne1 open the concert with a massive performance. Their clothes, their dances. Bom's voice echoing proudly in the venue makes me shiver. Chaerin run around the stage and spotted me among the audience. She mouthed "you came!!" And I give her two thumbs up with a smile on my face. I'm gonna miss those girls. Finally it's bigbang's stage. They come up on stage as five. I see him. The man that I love the most. Kwon jiyong. The boys perform flawlessly. All the songs sang perfectly. Seeing daesung on stage again is such a happiest moment. All the fans miss him and now he's finally back. Seunghyun's eyes never leave the fans. I can see how much happy he is standing on stage with all of his dongsaeng again. Taeyang doing flips and dancing energetically all around the stage while seungri giving full fanservice to all the people in the venue. Remember the connection that I mention a while ago? Well right now I can feel it. That invisible bond between them is filling the venue.

Then, that moment came. The moment that I'm afraid the most. The moment when jiyong spotted me with his eyes. Eventhough I'm standing 5rows from the stage, I can feel his stare piercing my eyes, my heart. That stare makes me feel like there's only the two of us here. He keeps looking at my eyes and mouthed "I found you."

He walk away to prepare for the next song. The second when he turn his back, my tears are streaming down my face. People may think it's a happy crying because I finally see him. But the truth is , it's a very sad one because I know I will never see him again.
It's 15minutes left until the concert end. It's 15minutes left until the end of everything. My tears can't stop falling until now. As the encore is ending I can't take it any longer, I took a deep breath look at jiyong's happy face one more time. He's smiling from ear to ear. I look and take a picture of his happy face with my mind and keep it there. This is goodbye. I turn my back and walk out from the venue, get into the cab and go to the airport.

~No one's POV
The concert end very well. Everyone is satisfied with it. Jiyong too. He always love performing in YG Family Concert because he gets to perform and having fun together with them, his family. Most of all, this time he gets to see her among the audience looking at him performing. She complete his happiness. The families, closest friends, and VIP guests come to backstage and congratulate them for the epic performance. Jiyong look around and he still can't see her coming. He knew she came, he saw her from the stage. Even chaerin tell him that hazel was there. Jiyong calls her cellphone many times but she still doesn't pick up. He become anxious. Where is she? Is she waiting for me out there just like yesterday?. He's about to walk out of the room and go to the back door when He calls her one more time. This time she picks up.

"Jagiya! Where are you~? Why didn't you come backstage? Are you waiting for me outside just like yesterday?" He said walking confidently to the back door passing everyone.

"Jiyong." She said.

"Hmm? What's with that voice?" He said.

"Let's end this." That word makes his heart stop. He stop walking , his smile disappear.

"End what? What are you talking about?"

"Us. Let's end us."

"What? Stop. Don't joke around with this. It's not funny, babe. Where are you?"

"I'm not joking. I want to end this. It's not working, so don't waste anymore time and just end it here."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" He's angry, furious to be exact and confused. His eyes teary, his hand form into a fist. His heart beating so fast feels like it almost burst out from his body. She keep silent, then he heard a flight announcement sound from his phone. He ran to his car, don't care that many people are waiting to meet him in the waiting room.

"Are you at the airport right now?!! You're leaving me??"

"I am. So just end it. Bye jiyong." It's all she can say before hang up the phone, hazel is sitting in the airport with tears strolling freely on her face. Her heart is crumbling into pieces when she say all those words to jiyong that she knew it wasn't what she really feel about them. Meanwhile jiyong driving so fast, to the airport with his hand grip tightly to the steering wheel. His eyes is red from holding back tears.
He arrived at the airport and run inside searching for Hazel. His eyes looking everywhere until he found the familiar figure he's been looking for standing in the queue line ready to get on board.

~Hazel's POV

I’m standing in line waiting to get on board. Unconsciously gripping my passport tight try to hold the tears and the pain that’ve been stinging in my heart. Suddenly someone grab my hand and pull me out of the queue line dragging me somewhere out of the airport.

“what are you doing?” jiyong said. I look down , I can’t see his face. Not like this. I have to go.

“I SAID WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!??” he’s angry and frustrated because I don’t answer him. I don’t know what to say. As much as my heart hurt but I have to do this. For him, for bigbang for everyone’s happiness.

“Hazel, answer me! Are you going to leave me?” he said again gripping my shoulders.

“yes.”

“what?” his hand fall off my shoulders.

“I’m leaving. And just like I said before, I want to end this.” Lie. Pain.

“but you promised that you won’t---“

“well I was lying. So just let me go and pretend that nothing ever happened between us.” Another lie. Feels like my heart is being stomped as I said those words.

“goodbye jiyong.” I turn my back on him. My eyes are betraying me , the tears is pushing to come out again. I walk one step from him and I hear his faint voice that make my feet stop walking.

“do you love me?” he said walking to me and turn my body around to face him once again. I look back down. I love him more than anything. I want to say those words so much that my heart hurts even more.

“do you love me? Tell me! Look into my eyes and answer my question. Do you love me, haze?” he said searching for my eyes. This is it. I never want it to be this way. But I don’t have another choice.

“no.” I said with low voice still looking down.

“what? What did you---“ he said again. I took a deep breath, lift my face, gathering my strength and look him in the eyes. His eyes that full of sadness and angry.

“I don’t love you , jiyong. Just go. Live well. You’ll meet someone else that much better than me.” That is the biggest lie and the most painful lie that I have ever said in my entire life. I turn back around because I don’t want him to see my tears or he will know that I’m lying. I start walking away from him again.

“Liar.” He said. I stop again.

“you’re a ing liar. YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME A THOUSAND TIMES!” I do.

“YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN ANYTHING!” I do and always wil.

“YOU SAID YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME! YOU PROMISED ME, HAZEL!!!! AND YOU BROKE ALL OF YOUR PROMISE!!!” I’m sorry jiyong. I’m so sorry. Then he said the 3 last words that make my heart turn into ash.

“I HATE YOU.” There. Those words feels like a bullet that been shot right into the core of my heart.

“ I HATE YOU HAZEL. I HATE YOU!!!” He said with sobbing voice, he’s crying. He hates me. If it will make it easier for him to let me go , just let him hate me. Even I hate myself for doing this. Hearing his yelling voice almost make my body turn around again and face him. But this time, I’m not. I walk away from him. Walk away from everything , from our life together, our relationship, leaving him , my everything behind me. The only that’s left is the memories and a frozen broken pieces of my heart.

 

~No one’s POV

His hands are cold. His body is numb. His mind went blank. He walk lifelessly to his car and just drive with nowhere to go in his mind. He drive and drive along the road of seoul. He can’t of anything. Only her words are repeating like a broken record in his mind saying that she doesn’t love him. Tears starts streaming from his eyes. He never felt this weak before. It’s like when she left, she also took his soul with her. He finally stop driving when his insting tells him that he reach his destination. His home. The home that he once shared with home. The place where it all started.

He walks to his door, struggling to get the key to the key hole and open the door. He get inside, greeted by gaho who seems as lifeless as he is sitting weakly on his couch. He walks to the table and see a paper on it. With a glowing round silver object beside it. Her couple ring. He pick the paper with his trembling hands and see her handwriting.

“ I’m sorry. Live well, ji.”

His feet become limb. He stumble down to the floor, gripping the paper and the ring tight. Crying his heart out. His heart that already turn into pieces now is aching once more. While gaho just sit there looking at his master crumbling down. A whining sound of gaho accompany jiyong’s sobbing voice filling the empty house that as empty as jiyong’s heart.


Please don't hate me for making this sad chapter.

it's so heartbreaking TT.TT

but i hope you enjoy reading it.

thank you for subscribing and for all your comments..

love ya'll!!

 

anyway..

 

CONGRATULATIONS FOR OUR BOYS FOR WINING

ARTIST OF THE YEAR MAMA 2012!!!!

I'M SUPER DUPER HAPPY AND PROUD !!!!!

AND THE PERFORMANCE WAS THE B E S T!!!

I'M STILL HAVING A HANGOVER OF BIGBANG PERFORMANCE!!!!

SHIRTLESS GD IS JUST...FFFFFFFFFF SMEXY!

OMG.. FOREVER PROUD BEING A VIP.