Call . Me. Oppa.

Perfect Getaway..

I walk out of sajangnim's office feeling relieve. News really travel fast in YG, suddenly it hit my mind. That girl, must be in massive anger if she knew I'm dating jiyong. Then, just like they say, be careful what you wish for..

"So this is the girl that stole jiyong from me?" Mina suddenly appear in front of me with that cocky angry tone of voice.

"Excuse me?"

"Aarrgh, I hate dumb girl. What does jiyong sees in a stupid girl like you. You're not even prettier than me."

"Anyway, don't be too happy. I know that you'll be leaving soon. You know that jiyong is a player right? Be ready then, he will leave you when he already bored playing with a dumb girl like you. Oh, Don't bother thinking about will he wait for you when you leave, because he won't! He'll come back to me, aah I'm sure he'll come back to me even before you leave because he already tired of being with you, dumb." Her words struck to my heart. I'm not a touchy person, but those words just offensive and those are the things that I'm scared the most.

"Ooohh.. Dumb girl gonna cry now? Come on, don't be too naive. He's Gdragon, a high class celebrity and you? Who the hell are you? Just a stupid naive girl--" she said but suddenly someone cut her sentence.

"Mina!! What the hell are you saying?!!" Jiyong said then come to me and hold my hand

"Are you okay?" He said, then I just nod.

"Oh! Jiyong-ah.." She said with fail aegyo.

"Don't you even dare saying those words again to my girlfriend!" He said with upset glare to her. then drag me with him leaving mina stand there. I can see her extremely upset face.

He take me inside the recording studio. Apparently, no one's there. We sit down on the sofa. He sit beside me intertwines his hand with mine.

"Are you okay?" He said.

"Hmm? Oh yeah I'm fine.."

"Just forget everything she said. She's a . I'm sorry" He said.

"Yaah.. What are you sorry for?"

"Sorry that you have to face that kind of thing."

"Hey, it's not your fault. that's what happen when you have a famous and handsome boyfriend." I said smilling.

"I love you, haze.." He said hugging me tight.

"I love you too.." I said.

"So, I heard hyun seok hyung called you?"

"Hyun seouk hyung?"

"Aah, I mean sajangnim.. Why he want to meet you?"

"He want me to work here."

"REALLY?!!" He said with a very happy face.

"Yupp."

"And you said yes right?!"

"I don't think soo.."

"Wait. What? Why?" His expression change drastically. I always enjoy teasing him like this.

"Just kidding, of course I take the offer!"

"YAH!" He said then hug me again.

"Oh, ji, I have to go tell jieun unni. She's been texting me like crazy."

"Really? Okay. I have to finish some work here too."

"See you at home then?"

"Okay, babe.. I'll finish this fast." He said then give a peck on my lips. Then I go telling jieun unni the good news. After talking with jieun unni, I go straight home.

I take my ipod and plug the earphone to my ears. I listen to all my favourite song while cleaning the house. It feels like it's been forever from the last time I clean the house. It's the best way for me to spend time waiting for jiyong to come home.
 
~No one's POV
Jiyong finished his recording early. Lately, he just can't wait to go home and meet hazel. He stand in front of the door and punch in the password.

"I'm home~ Haze..." He said looking for her.
Suddenly he hear someone singing loudly.

"Naega tteotta hamyeon da wechyeo oppa oppa~"

'Nice voice' he thought and smile then walk closely to her.
 
~ Hazel's POV
I'm listening to donghae and eunhyuk of super junior song - oppa oppa. Even though I'm a VIP, I also like other group's songs. This song is Epic. I started to sing along while swiping the floor. Suddenly I feel hands hugging me from the back.

"Yah.. How can you ignore the leader of bigbang calling you, and just singing to super junior's song.." He said.

"Yaah.. I'm not ignoring you, I'm just too immersed to this song.."

"I know.. I'm home, babe..". He said kissing my cheek.

"Welcome home.." I said and smile.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Listen to you singing to that song, you have a great voice by the way, I realize that you never call me oppa."

"W-w-what?"

"Call me oppa~ "

"Ha ha ha.It's weird."

"Wae? 1. I'm older than you 2. I'm your boyfriend so I'm officially your oppa."

"No."

"Yaaahhh~ come on babe, say it oppa~.."

"No! It's just too... Aaaahh! I can't do it!"

I said and go to the kitchen blushing. I really like to call him oppa, but it's just too cheesy I can't even say it.

After having dinner with jiyong, he go the shower. I sit outside in the backyard looking at the view of the night. Thinking that I eventually going to leave korea 1 and a half week. Should we do a long distance relationship? Will he do it? Or will he broke up with me as I leave? Suddenly I feel jiyong sit next to me.

"What are you thinking about?" He said.

"Hmm? Oh nothing."

"You know I don't buy that answer right?"

"Hmmm" I said smiling.

"What is it? Is it about what mina said earlier? You don't have to think about that babe.." He said.

"Oh, it's not.. It's just that you know that I'll be leaving in about 1 and a half week right?"

"That soon?! Why does time flies so fast?"

"Yeaah..that soon.."

"So? What about you're leaving?" Jiyong said put his arm on my shoulder and pull me closer to him.

"I don't know, I'm just afraid.."

"Afraid of what?"

"Aah nothing.. "

"Come on, spill. I'm listening.."

"Afraid that we won't make it through, afraid that it will hurt you then you'll get tired of me being far away from you, afraid that you will forget about me, afraid that---" I can't finish my sentence as I feel jiyong lips on mine. We share a gentle and soft kiss. Then we broke off the kiss and jiyong put his hand on my shoulders , making me look at his face.

"Babe, look at me and listen.." He said.

"I will never leave you.. If I wanted to leave, I would've left by now but I'm still here right? I really need you.. You're the one that holds my ground, you know me better than I know myself, you complete me.. I will never forget you no matter how far our distance. I know it will get hard sometimes but I promise you, we'll make it through. Hazel-ah, You are the only thing in this world I would die without." He said. I can see the sincere look in his eyes. Suddenly I chuckle.

"Yah. Why are you laughing? I'm being serious.." He said pouting.

"I know.. I know.. It's just that 'die' part is just super cheesy, babe."

"I know, right? Maybe I should make it into a song.." He said laughing then hug me tight.

"I love you so much haze, please just keep that in mind, no matter what happen.."

"I love you too ji.."

"hey, I got an idea! How about we go on a date tomorrow?"

"What? a date?"

"yes! A date. Let this oppa take you on a date."

"Still trying with that nickname, huh?"

"Yup, besides you haven't got a chance to explore seoul right? So let your oppa , take you to amazing places all over seoul."

" Don't you have work tomorrow,ji?"

"Oppa.. Oppa will finish work fast tomorrow morning.. So we'll meet up in YG okay?" He said correcting me calling him ji..

"Yaah.. Stop with that nickname! it's giving me goosebumps! Okay, I'll look forward for our date tomorrow.." I said smilling. I can't wait for our date tomorrow. Then he hug me closer to him watching the night view from the backyard of the house.

The next day, I go to YG early in the morning to help Jieun unni do the final preparations for 2ne1’s wardrobes. Today I’m having a date with jiyong. But since we need to do our work in YG first, so we decided to meet in the recording studio at 10 am. He said we have to do this date early so we have a lot of time to visit many places.

Apparently the work takes a lot of time, when he work finally done I look at my watch and it’s already 10.15 am. DAMN! I’m late!. I take my bag and run to the recording studio. I open the studio’s door and see jiyong sat there looking at the computer with his hand on his chin.

“I’m late!! I’m so sorry ji...it’s just there’s many things to do..” I said. He don’t even look at me. I walk closer to him.

“jiyong-ah.. I’m so sorry..please don’t be mad..let me make it up to  you, okay? Please.. I’m sorry..” I said, he turn around and look at me.

“call me oppa~” he said. Then I hear people chuckles. I look around and see the boys are there too.

“w-w-what?”

“you’re late, if you want me to forgive you, call me oppa~”

“you kidding right? Still trying with that thing?”

“do I look like I’m kidding?call. me. oppa.” He said demanding. The boys are starting to laugh. I feel my cheek blushing. I can’t do it, it’s too corny I can’t say it.

“yah.. just say it, jiyong oppa~ . then we go to our date. It’s that simple” He said looking to my eyes deeply. Damn it, my cheeks are gettiing hot. I can see the boys trying to hold their laughter, even seungri hide his face behind daesung’s back.

“j-j-jiyong..o-o-“ I said stuttering. He look at my face.

“jiyong..what?” he said smirking.

“jiyong..o-o-o....YAH!! I can’t say it!! If you don’t want to forgive me then FINE!! WHATEVER!! I CAN GO AROUND SEOUL BY MYSELF!!” I said blushing hard then walk out of the studio hearing the boys laughter explode. Arrrghh... I’m always like this with that kind of cheesy nickname. I just not good with that kind of thing, I can’t even say it. It’s just too embarassing. Hell know how much I want to call him oppa, but my mouth heart and face won’t cooperate. Everytime I nearly say it, I feel my like heart going to explode.

I walk outsid the YG building then I feel someone hug me from behind. It’s jiyong.

“hey.. I’m sorry.. I don’t know saying that nickname is very hard for you..” he said.

“no, I’m sorry.. I really want to call you like that, but I don’t know why I just can’t.. you know that i love you so much, it’s just that this is the first time someone ever ask me to say that kind of nickname..” I said then he hug me tight.

“I know.. I’ll help you learn to finally call me that.. it doesn’t matter what name you call me, as long as you’re right here with me, it’s perfect.” He said.

“thank you, ji..” I said.

“okay, so now let’s proceed our date shall we , girlfriend?”

“okay..” I said as he take my hand and intertwined it with his then start our date.

 

helloooo helloooo...

new chapter! finally a long one!

I hope you like it.. and tell me what you think :D

Thank you fo all the subscribers and silent readers.. you make my day.. :D

thank you.. see you on the next update..

CONGRATULATIONS Bigbang and VIP for winning MTV ITALY TRL for Best Fan!! yeay!!

ps : just got a good news about Bigbang Alive world tour in my country! I hope it came true! yeaaayy FANTASTIC BABY!