Forgiveness

Perfect Getaway..

~Hazel's POV

I open m eyes and realize that I’m alone on the bed. My body feel somewhat better just my stomache still have that period effect. The sun shinning brightly into the room, jiyong’s room. I stay there for a while reminiscing about last night. Am I dreaming? Am I really forgiving him now? Should I forgive him? The only thing I know is that I stil love him so much, but I’m scared to be hurt again. I walk out of the room. I see him in the kitchen making something with his back facing me. I miss this view. I miss him. As if he heard my thought, he turn around and smile at me.

“oh! Good morning.. feel better? Still sick?” he said walking to me

“hm.. better..”

“really? Great.. hungry?”

“not really..”

“but you have to eat.. wait. I have a surprise for you.” He said then walking somewhere

“what?”

“This.” He come to me again with Gaho in his arms.

“GAHO!!” I said excitedly trying to reach him, but jiyong pull gaho away from me.

“uh-huh.. no no.. you have to eat first , then play with gaho.”

“what? Why?”

“well miss, because you’re sick. That’s why.” He said

“well mister, didn’t I say I’m better now..? give gaho to me. You have breakfast.”

“No way.. eat first. Play later.” He said patting gaho’s head try to make me envy.

“Fine!”

“good girl..” He said smilling then take me to sit and he sit right beside me right after setting the food on the table. After breakfast, we go to the backyard and play with gaho. While looking at gaho running back and forth, the thing that jiyong said last night running through my mind.

“jiyong..” I said.

“hmm..”

“Do you really love me?” I don’t know what get into me, but those words are what I’ve been wanted to ask him these days.

“hm?? Yes. Definitely. Why are you asking?” he said looking at my face seriously.

“if you love me, then why did you do all that thing? Why did you accuse me cheating in the first place? Did you trust me at all?”

“Haze, let me explain..everything. I will explain everything now.”

“I’m listening.” I said

“hazel, I love you so much.. believe me.. that day when we fight…………..” then he start tells me everything that happened. Explaining everything, even the Mina part. I knew that won’t stay out of my relationship with jiyong. He also told me that he overheard seunghyun’s conversation with daesung. So, seunghyun like me?? Really?. I don’t know. Should I believe jiyong again? I mean, the look on his eyes shows how sincere he is. I can see the guilt and sadness in his eyes when he explain everything to me.

“…. That night in the party, you look so amazingly beautiful. But when I see you walk in and dance with seunghyun hyung.. I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I got drunk and when I was walking to the men’s room, mina kiss me. I’m sorry. I was stupid. I’m sorry… I’m so sorry. I look for you all night, but I can’t find you. And when you slap my face the next day, I feel like my heart broke all over the place. I know I deserve that slap more than ever.  But when you left me, I just don’t know what to do… I’m so sorry haze.. I love you.. so much.” He said then look down and tears start to troll down his face.

“hey.. hey.. it’s okay.. I forgive you.. maybe it’s my fault too, I should’ve listen to your explaination that day.”  I said, cup his face with my hand and wipe away his tears.

“Please don’t leave me again..” he said.

“I won’t but you have to promise me one thing.”

“anything..”

“never…ever.. do that stupid thing again. Never let your unreasonable jealousy take over your heart and your logic jiyong. And believe me when I say I’m not cheating. Promise?”

“I promise..” he said smilling. Then we both lean in for a kiss. I miss his kiss so much. Suddenly, he pulls from the kiss, I can feel his breath on my lips.

“wait. You’re not gonna slap me again, aren’t you?” he said.

“YAH!” I yell and make distance from him. He laugh and pull me to his embrace and kiss me again.

“I miss you, so much baby.. I love you, forever and always..” he said between his kisses.

“I miss you and I love you too..” I said sincerely.


 

WASSUP!

it's short, I know.. I'm sorry.. :(

I'll update again soon..

so..

GD's ALBUM IS OUT!!

which song do you like the most??

well for me, it's......... ALL OF THEM!!!! ^^

actually, I'm listening to "in the end" while writing this chapter.. ^^

say hello to G-BEAR !

and to TOPLESS SHAVING GD!! >.<