the beginning of an end

Perfect Getaway..

This morning, I wake up early with jiyong still sleeping peacefully by my side. I turn my body to face him and look at his face. He must be hasn't get much sleep these days. I look at the clock, it's 6 in the morning. Jiyong said he have a final rehearsal at 7. So I get up and about to wake him up when suddenly he hug my waist tight.
"Hmmmm.. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to wake you up, because you got 1hour left to go to your rehearsal" I said.

"Aahh..Good morning to you too babe.." He said and peck my lips

"Eewwhh.. Morning breath. Jiyong~ah, you're GDragon but your morning breath is worst than a dragon." I said pinch his cheek.

"WHAT? Wait. But you love everysingle smell of it~" he said and kissing me.

"Well... So much.." I said and laugh.

After get snuggled, and kissed by jiyong. I get up and make some breakfast for both of us while jiyong take a shower. I want to treasure every moment as possible today. Because who knows what could happen.

"Smells good..." Jiyong said hugging me from behind.

"Which one? Me? Or the food?"

"Hmmm the food of course. I'm starving." He said smirking.

"Yah. Fine. Eat alone." I said pretending to be mad with him.

"Uuuhh jealous over food.. I love you, babe." He said teasing me and kiss my shoulder.

"I love you too. Let's eat." I said turn around and place the food on the table.

We start to eat our breakfast. I look at his face, his figures, his sparkling eyes, his cheeky smile.

"Babe, I know I'm handsome. But don't just stare, take a picture. It last longer."

"Cocky as always" I'm gonna miss your cockiness jiyong.

"I wish I can skip the rehearsal."

"Why?"

"So I can have that date with you earlier. It's the first time you asked me for a date, and I'm really really really happy. Where are we going? What time will we met?"

"The place is still a secret. The time? I'll text you later."

"Yaaahhh.. Tell me.. I can't live with all these curiousity all day."

"Nope. Good things come to those who wait, remember?" I said mimicking his voice yesterday.

"Arasso arasso.." He said pouting.
After finishing our breakfast, jiyong went to rehearsal after nagging me to tell him about the date and keeps reminding me about the date as if I will forget that. Of course I won't forget that. I take a shower I go to the one place that I need to go to. The one place where I tell my decision. YG Building.
I walk to sajangnim's office when I receive a text from jiyong.

"Jagiya~~ still won't tell me about today? Don't forget, that you have a date with your handsome boyfriend today. I'm so excited. Love you~"

I smile as I see the text. Jiyong is a sweet but childish boyfriend. Then another text come from an unknown number.

"Don't forget. You have until tomorrow. Leave or prepare to see everything tumbling down.."

My smile disappear. I stare blankly to my phone. How can they even know my phone number?.  I keep walking while staring at my phone then I crash into someone. My phone fall to the ground. I keep saying sorry as I crouch down to take my phone. But someone's hand beat me to it. I look up and see seunghyun holding my phone.

"Yah. Don't text while you walk. You look like a ghost holding a phone while you walk. Oh?" He said and see my phone, his expression change into a grim one. I grab my phone hoping he doesn't see the text.

"Sorry seunghyun. I-I-I have to go." I said and walk away from him. Suddenly I feel seunghyun hand grab my wrist. I turn around and face him. He look at me with his intense serious eyes.

"Haze, don't do anything stupid. Let me help you, at least tell sajangnim about it haze or just let me talk to him and jiyong first. Please. I'm begging you."

"No, let me take care of this myself. Don't worry seunghyun, I won't do anything stupid."  Is all I can say and retreat my hand from his.
I go upstair to sajangnim's office. As I stand in front of his door. I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

"Get in" the voice said, sajangnim's voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim"

"Oh! Hazel-ah.. What's wrong? I thought you'll be at the concert venue with jieun."

"Hmm.. There's something I want to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I-I made my decision sajangnim" I said muster up my courage. He look at me wide eyed.
This is it. I made my decision. This is the right thing. The best for everyone, let me be the one that hurt for everyone's happiness. They did so much for me. They mean the world for me especially jiyong. I love him too much to hurt him. This is the beginning of an end for everything.


WHEYSSUUPP READERS ! ^^

new chapter updated!

what do you think?

kekekeke

I'm in a good mood today, so maybe I'll finish the next chapter tonight..

thank you for all your comments.

and thank you for subscribing :)

all of you readers means so much to me. ^^

Love ya~

enjoy reading..

PS :

am I the only one who love this CF so much and keep pressing the replay button?