The 'Thing'

Perfect Getaway..

I get into the house with jiyong following behind me . Still unsure on how should I react with jiyong being here. Am I happy? Yes. Haunted by the past? Yes.

"So where's your room?" Jiyong's question interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Oh, it's right there-- wait where are you going?" I said seeing him walking to my room with his chrome hearts bag on his right hand and his sesame street bag on his left hand. He stop. Looking at me.

"To your room. That's where I'm going to sleep right? In your room, with you." He said smirking playfully. God, that smirk.

"NO."

"What? Why~" he said putting his bags on the floor and walk towards me. Oh. .

"Why?" He said again this time extremely close to my face. I step back.

"B-Because..."

"Do you miss me?" He ask making one step closer and I take a step back.

"Huh?"

"I. Said. Do. You. Miss. Me?" My heart skip a beat.

"No." Yes.

"Do you want me to stay?" Skip a beat again.

"No." Of Course I do.

"you do realize that you're lying right?" .

"Y-yes. I mean no I'm not! Whatever, you sleep in the guest room!" I yell then run to my room and lock the door. I feel my heart beating fast with my hand. Kwon jiyong, it's been 10days and I've been convincing myself that I moved on yet you still have this massive effect on my with your simple words. 

after spending like 30minutes to calm my head and my heart. I got a text from Dean, asking me to go to the field and play. "I'll be there." Is all I send him. I change into my basketball jersey and shorts , pack the things I need and went out of my room. As I get out of my room, jiyong also went out of the guest room which is just across from my room.

"Where are you going?"

"Playing.."

"With who? Playing what? Can I come?"

"With Dean. No you--"

"WHAT?! Dean, the boy from earlier?! I'm coming with you." He said then go to his room and pick up his belongings.

"Yah. why are you coming?"

"Because I want to and I want to see what he meant by 'doing our thing' means. You want to go? Then I'm coming with you." What is wrong with him? Is he jealous? Really?.

And just like that he follow me to the field. Dean was playing basketball with other boys. He came to us as he saw me. Then he went back playing while I get ready. I sit down on the side of the field wearing my sneakers while jiyong sit beside me.

"So this is what he meant by 'doing our thing'? As in playing basketball is the thing?" Jiyong said.

"Of course it is. What did you think? Dean, me and the rest of the boys here are from basketball team back in high school."

"You're the only girl in that team?"

"Of course not. There are some other girls, but as you see they're not here right now. Usually there's only me and the boys that have time to play these days. The girls are too busy with their girls things."

"Girls things? Aren't you a girl too?"

"I am. But you know girls in high school are different with the girls in college. Now all they care about is make up, shopping. I mean it's not like I don't like those things but for me basketball is like a reminder of my happy playful self. It's what hold me to the ground so I don't get lost in this new adult world" I said then I look at jiyong who is smiling from ear to ear.

"and that's why I love you." He said smiling. Then I blush. I miss those word that come out from his mouth. His beautiful thin lips. I unconsciously staring at his face until I hear dean calling for me to play. Hearing that, jiyong ruffle my hair.

"Go play. I'll be cheering for you from here. And don't get to close with other boys." He said, then I run to the field try to make the blush disappear from my cheek. It’s like I fall in love with him all over again , it’s like seoul all over again.

After done playing, it’s already dark as we walk home. We walk together in silence. I don’t know what to say to him.  A part of me want to jump to his body hug him tight and kiss his lips. Another part of me is pulling me away from doing that by reminding me about the things that made me leave seoul. Then I hear him chuckle.

“yah. Why are you laughing?”

“nothing, it’s just knowing that ‘doing our thing’ means basketball is hilarious compare to what I thought the first time.”

“what did you think it was?”

“you know. I thought he’s your new boyfriend so that ‘thing’ include you and dean and boys. You know. Bad thing. I don’t even want to think about it.” He said shuddered by his own thoughts. Then I hit his hand.

“ouch!”

“who do you think I am? Stop being so erted. And by the way, Dean is gay. You know the boy name sam that waiting for him earlier? That’s his boyfriend. Happy?”

“very.” He said looking at me while laughing again.

“so.. how long are you staying here?” I ask him as we get closer to the house.

“as long as I want.” His cocky self. I miss this.

“yah. Does sajangnim even know that his favorite son is here?”

“nope. Only the members knew. That’s why they’re covering for me, especially maknae.” He laugh again.

“poor seungri. I miss him.” I said.

“yah. You miss him? But you said you don’t miss me?!” he said stop walking and stomp his feet to the ground like a little kid sulking for candy.

“hmmm.”  I plop my shoulder up and ran to the house smiling leaving him yelling my name and chasing me into the house.


HELLO READERS!

FINAL EXAM IS OVER AND IT'S HOLIDAY TIME!! WOOOTTT

sorry if I haven't been updating for a while~

anyway.. thank you thank you for all your comment and welcome to new subscribers~ ^^

I love you..

so here it is, new chapter. what do you think?

I'll try update often since it's the holiday..

HAPPY HOLIDAY everyone! :*