I wish it's only a bad dream.

Perfect Getaway..

~Hazel's POV

I’m sitting in the rooftop during my breaktime. Admiring the ring that lingering my finger.  I rub the ring wihing it will always like this forever. I raise my hand to the sun as the sun start to set, looking at it as the ring shinning beautifully. I can’t stop smiling. This ring represent our love to each other. No matter what happen this ring will always remind us that we have each other.

“Woaah.. Nice ring..” I look at the source of the voice, it’s seunghyun.

It’s been a while since I saw him. Jiyong and the member’s said he’s busy with all those photoshoot. He always been a good friend to me. He sit beside me.

“it’s been.. what? 5 days? Since the last time we met and you already have a ring on your finger.” He said.

“Yup! See?  Jiyong give it to me, I’m taken. So you can’t pull on your flirty cheesy pick up lines on me.”

“who? Me? Flirt with you? Wahh.. don’t flattered yourself too much, woman.”

“Whatever, mr. model.” I said playing with my ring as he ruffle my hair.

“Hazel-ah!” Suddenly I heard someone call my name. I turn to the door and see jiyong.

“What are you doing here? I thought you’re working.” He said. Something is different in his eyes.

“Oh! Jiyong-ah.. nothing, just talking with seunghyun. It’s my breaktime anyway.” I said as walking to his side.

“She’s bragging her ring to me, ji.” Seunghyun said smiling, but jiyong’s face is stiffed. He said nothing but just dragged me with him leaving the rooftop.

“Ji, are you okay? Is the recording finished already?” I said but he just answer it with a small nod. His hand still holding mine. We walk to the parking lot and he tell me to get in the car. Something is definitely wrong with him.  He start to drive in silence. It’s getting dark now, I don’t where are we going. He keep looking straight to the road without even looking at me.

“Jiyong, what is wrong? You seem… different.”

“who? Me? Oh, nothing is wrong with me.”

“are you sure? But..”

“What?! I’m not as fun as seunghyun?! Should I call him instead?!ooh, I know. You disappointed because I ruined your secret date with him, right?!!”

“WHAT?! What the hell are you talking about?!” I said yelling, I mean what the hell is wrong with him?

“wae? You think I don’t know?” He yells looking more furious than ever. I have never seen him like this.

“Why aren’t you saying anything? Shocked that I knew the fact that you’ve been screwing with my hyung behind my back?!”  My hearts feel like it stabbed by a knife. He think that I’m cheating with seunghyun?.  What kind of a girl he thinks I am?. I feel mad, hurt and upset. Those feeling mixed into one big sad feeling. Tears are start welling in my eyes.

“Stop the car.” I said when jiyong keeps blabbering about me cheating with seunghyun. I can’t even hear what he’s saying anymore.

“What?”

“I said stop the ing car!!” I yell in frustration. Then he stop the car on the side of a quiet road.

 “WHAT NOW?!” He said

“you think I’m cheating with seunghyun? Are you really think I’m that low?”

“then what are you doing there alone with hyung on the rooftop?!”

“we just talk! What? I can’t talk with him anymore now?”

“hmm. Really? Just talking? You don’t have to go to the rooftop if you just ‘talking’ !”

“Seriously?! I’m having a breaktime on the rooftop, I don’t even know I’m gonna meet him there for God’s sake! ”

“aww..come on, I know that you’ve been using the rooftop as your secret meeting place with him!”

“You know what? I’m done. This is useless. Whatever ji.” I said then get out of the car and start walking. I can’t hold my tears anymore. Why doesn’t he believes me?.

“YAH! I’m not done yet!” He said getting out of his car. Suddenly he grab my wrist. It’s already dark and barely anyone there.

“Get back in the car! We’re not done!” he said as I wipe my tears and turn around to face him.

“NO. it’s useless. You don’t even believe everything I said!! There’s no use talking anymore when all you do is accusing me on something that I didn’t do! I don’t even understand why you don’t believe me!! I’m your girlfriend! “ I burst out , my tears are pouring down.

“You are my girlfriend that cheating with my bestfriend?!”

“See that?! So you think I’m that kind of girl?! How many times do I have to tell you, I’M NOT CHEATING WITH SEUNGHYUN! That is the last time I’m saying it to you. Believe it or not. I thought you know me better than this.” I said then walk away crying in this dark road. Leaving him standing there. I don’t know what to think anymore. I just can’t believe on what he accused me. It’s like all those sweet words from yesterday just gone.  I keep walking when I hear my phone ring. It’s Jieun unni.

“yoboseyo? Haze..”

“neh, unni? “

“where are you? Wait. Are you crying?”

“hm?”

“yah.. you’re crying.. I can hear it. Where are you now??”

“ I..I…I’m near han river I think. “

“you think?? Do you see anything there? Snack booth? Mini market?”

“a snack booth.. near han river..”

“stay there in the snack booth! Don’t go anywhere! I’ll pick you up. Wait for me!” she said then hung up. I walk to the snack booth. Sit there. After a while jieun unni pick me up.

“hazel-ah.. are you okay? Why are you crying?”

“I..I..I’m fine.. unni.. thank you for picking me up.”

“yah.. you’re obviously not fine. Let me take you home okay? You’re living with jiyong right? Let me take you—“

“no.. please.. unni, can I stay in your place tonight?”

“wae? You got into a fight with jiyong?”

“hmm.. it’s nothing, just a small arguing. The usual Couple thing.” I lied. It’s not nothing. It’s something big, for me. Too big that I don’t think I can handle it by myself.

“fine, if you say so.” She said.

“thank you unni, again.” I said smiling weakly.

As soon as we arrive in jieun unni’s house, we get in and she show me the guest room. She lend me her clothes for my stay tonight. She let me rest in the guest room, since we still have work to do tomorrow.  I lay my head, staring at the ceiling. Tears start forming in my eyes again. I don’t what to do now.  I close my eyes, try to sleep. Wishing when I wake up, everything will be back to normal and everything that happen tonight was just a bad dream.

 


 

The drama has started..

what do you think?

Thank you for supporting this story..

See you on the next update ^^

enjoy~