The Voice..

Perfect Getaway..

~ Hazel’s POV

I wake up in the morning, energize. Can’t wait to begin the trip today. I take a bath and get ready. After that i get out of my room realizing that jiyong is nowhere in sight. Aah nice to not see him earl in the morning, he must be leaving already or still asleep, whatever I’m trying not to care. I go the kitchen make a cup of tea and omelet for breakfast. It’s a nice, peeaceful, quite morning..

I just finished my breakfast when jiyong come out of his room and sit in the kitchen. How can he look so handsome even when he just woke up? He’s a fascinating human being I have to admit.. if only he doesn’t have that cocky attitude *sigh*

“tea?” I offer him, he nodded so I give him a cup of tea. I wash the dishes then pick my bag.

“Are you going somewhere?” Jiyong ask

“yeah..”

“where?”

“some places, sight seeing.”

“Give me your phone.”

“my phone? Why?” I said a little confused, why he ask me for my phone? I pick my phone out of my bag and give it to him. He press some number then suddenly I heard a phone ring, it’s his phone.

“Now I have your number, and you have mine. So you need to answer it whenever I call you.”

“huh? Why would you call me?”

“I call you if I need anything and you have to bring it to me. If you don’t, then you can leave this house it’s my Fifth rule. Now you can go.” He explains while giving me my phone back then he walk toward his room leaving me standing there, speechless.

I walk out the house still can’t believe what he just said. What? I have to bring him anything he want? Didn’t I make it clear last night that I’m not his slave? Wah this person really know how to ruin my peaceful morning. Ugh whatever! Forget it haze, focus.. remember the beautiful places you’re going to visit to day, forget jiyong and his stupid rules.

~ Jiyong’s POV

Nice jiyong. That way you can control her since she doesn’t have anywhere to live except this house. Let see how long she can survive before finally go back to her country and leave this house for good. Wait and see hazel, that’s what you get for messing with Gdragon. But is it okay giving her my phone number? She’s not gonna give it to anyone else right? Aah don’t think too much she doesn’t even know anyone here and barely speak korean. 

 

~ Hazel’s POV

WOAAAHH Seoul is awesome...... I’ve gone to Namsan Tower, Han river, eat ddukboki. The view is exactly like in those drama I saw. So glad I came here this is definitely the best place for vacation. Those locks on namsan tower looks awesome and romantic, aahh I wish someday someone will take me there again and do the lock thing on namsan tower.

I look at my watch and it’s 5PM already, I’m walking along the road ofapgujeong looking around the shops while making my way home when suddenly my phone ring.

“Hello?”

“Where are you?” Said the voice on the other side

“I’m in apgujeong , wait. who is this?”

“yah! It’s jiyong!”

“aah.. it’s not necessary to yell jiyong-ssi.. why do you call me?”

“ buy some food and soju, bring them home fast. My friends are coming over and there’s nothing to eat here. So you need to buy them and come home fast!”

“WHAT? Yah! Didn’t I make it clear last night....”he cut my words even before I finish my lines

“Shiro? Well then go pack your things and leave or should I throw them all for you?. It’s aseasy as that.”

“ugghhh fine! What kind of food?”I said, scratching my head.

“jajangmyun! There’ll be 5 people here including me, starving. No more question. Go buy them and come here HURRY!don’t forget the soju!”yelled, again.

Aarrrgghh!! Kwon Jiyong you cocky bastard, why he always have to ruin my perfect day!! Jajangmyun?! Does he forget that I’m a foreigner here, how can I know where to buy that? Mumbling to myself while walking to the bus stop when suddenly you bumped someone.

“KYA!!” I scream as I fell to the ground

“I’m so sorry” I said.. aah this is embarassing..

“oh! It’s okay, gwenchana?” he said helping me getting up from the ground. it’s a guy, tall guy with a deep heavy voice I can’t see his face cause he’s wearing hat and sunglasses, but that voice seems familiar.........................

 

 

who could that be?? HEHE..

see you on the next update!

thank you for your comment and subscribing, again.. :]