Seunghyun's intervention

Perfect Getaway..

Seunghyun walk into the recording studio, as he expected, there’s jiyong sitting in front of the computer burying himself in the song he’s been working on. The look on his face is blank. No emotion , no happiness, nothing. That same look that he saw on Hazel’s face last night. When seunghyun was in jieun’s apartment with his manager to do the last fitting of his outfit for his FUBU photoshoot, Hazel come into the apartment with the exact same look that jiyong has today. She just greet all of them with a tiny smile then excused herself to her bedroom. He saw her eyes swollen because of crying. Now, seeing the look on jiyong’s face, he finally understands the reason why she cried again.

Seunghyun stand behind jiyong, looking at his miserable bestfriend. All jiyong do is just pressing the replay button again and again, changing some tune that doesn’t seem effecting the song at all only making it sounds weird, he writes some words on the paper but then scratch it all again. Looking at that view, seunghyun decided to get jiyong mind straight and help this couple get out of their misery. As much as seunghyun hate jiyong because of hurting hazel, jiyong is still his bestfriend , his brother. And He never seen jiyong this wrecked in his life. That’s why, he decided that he will do something to wake jiyong up and get him out of this nightmare. Seunghyun tap jiyong’s shoulder to get his attention. Jiyong turn around and look at seunghyun’s face emotionlessly.

“What, hyung?” He said.

“We need to talk.” Seunghyun said.

“I don’t want to.”

“it’s about hazel.”

“…” Jiyong just keep silent and turn arounf again back facing seunghyun.

“well, let me do the talking then. So, I know about everything. You stupidly thought or maybe still thinking that she’s cheating on you? With me? That is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.”

“Still don’t want to talk? Okay. I never thought that brain inside that head of your can think that stupid cheating thing. Let me tell you the truth kwon jiyong,  I love Hazel.” As seunghyun said that, jiyong accidentally drop his pen on the table. He can’t breath. He feels like the air starts betraying him. He try to calm his breath and his voice.

“I know. I heard when you talk to daesung.” Jiyong said.

“aaaahh.. so you heard that. I love her from the first time I see her face. I tried to pursue her love, but eventually she fall in love with you then she became your girlfriend. From that moment, I stop pursuing her and be her friend instead. She loves you so much and she looks so happy when she’s with you, talks about you, looking at you. That day when she bragged about your couple rings in the rooftop? I can see clearly that happiness in her eyes.”

Jiyong look down to the table. He close his eyes. Those happy memories of him and hazel together come back to life. Just like a record that keeps playing in his mind over and over again.

“… Then all of this mess happen. No more happiness in her eyes. All those things that you do really ruined her, bad.”

“I GOT IT HYUNG! I KNOW ALL OF THIS IS MY FAULT! So what is your point bringing all of this to my face?!” Jiyong turn around and face seunghun with regret and anger in his eyes. Then seunghyun smirk and bring his face close to jiyong’s ear.

“The point is, if you don’t get your mind straight soon and fix everything with her, bring her happiness back. If you hurt her again, I’m warning you this once.. I will make her mine. I will make her love me. And you can’t do anything about it, because it’s too late.” Seunghyun whisper to jiyong’s ear. Jiyong stand up and grab seunghyun’s collar, with his other hand forming a tight fist ready to punch seunghyun in the face.

“What? You want to punch me? Do it. Like that’s gonna make any difference.” Seunghyun can see that anger and jealousy in jiyong’s eyes. He need to do this, so jiyong can realize that he need to fight for her love that he love her too much that he will die if he keep in this fighting state with her.

Suddenly someone open the studio door.

“Jiyong hyung, I’ve been…………..” Seungri open the door and shocked seeing the scene of his hyungs. Jiyong let go os seunghyun collar and look at seungri. Try to calm his breathing and anger.

“OH. Did I interrupted something?” Seungri said confused.

“No, maknae. What’s up?” Jiyong said.

“Hyung, I’ve been looking for you. Why are you not answering your phone? Sajangnim even called me to his office just to ask where you are and told me to find you. He wants to meet you in his office hyung, but he’s already in a meeting now..”

“ah.. arasso..” Jiyong said then wlk to the door but give a death glare to seunghyun before he finally walk out of the studio.

“Hyung, what happened?”

“Nothing, just trying to crack the rock inside someone’s head.” Seunghyun said smirking then walk out of the studio leaving seungri alone.

“huh? What does that mean? Is that a new proverb?” seungri scratch his head, confused.


NEW CHAPTER!

Hello readers :D

thank you for reading and commenting this fanfic.. :]

so this is angry GD :

and what do you think about tabi's intervention? good or bad? ^^

 

PS :

I GOT TROLLED BY TAEYANG TONIGHT WITH ALL "I GOT A GIRLFRIEND" THING.. LOL