Hurts..Pain..Numb..

Perfect Getaway..

~Hazel's POV

I get out of the taxi. I don’t know what leads me to here. But here I am, back at Jiyong’s house. I still has the key with me, so I get inside. As I step inside the room, all the memories of us comeback to life. I fall to the floor, crying hard. What happened with us ji? What should I do now? Don’t you know it hurts me so bad that I might die?.

I walk to the room that used to be my room. I look at the picture on the table, the picture of me and jiyong in the studio. I turn the picture down. Maybe I should get out from here. I pick my luggage then get my clothes and things in there. I can’t be here, it’s too hurting. These series of events are suffocating me. I need time. I change my dress into t-shirt and jeans , wear my sneakers then get out of the door. I take a last glance at the room, the house, wipe my tears then walk away dragging my luggage.

~no one’s POV

Seungri run approaching jiyong who is outside the building panting and calling Hazel’s name. Seungri run with his fist clenched. He can’t believe his hyung can do that to the person that has been loving him endlessly. He’s ready to punch jiyong’s face, when suddenly taeyang and daesung hold him.

“JIYONG HYUNG!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!! DON’T HOLD ME! LET ME PUNCH THIS SON OF A !!!”

“Seungri! calm down… what happened?” taeyang ask him still holding to struggling seungri.

“YOU ASK ME TO CALM DOWN?!! I SAW HIM MAKING OUT WITH THE IN FRONT OF HAZEL!!?? AND YOU’RE ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN?!!”

“WHAT?! THIS BASTARD!!” Seunghyun suddenly get to punch jiyong too, but daesung hold him.

“Woah..woah.. hyung.. I know how much you want to punch him, as much as we do.. but not here please..” Daesung said.

“Where is she now?? Jiyong! Answer me!” Seunghyun said, his eyes filled with anger.

“s-she’s taking a taxi.. I don’t know..” Then jiyong walk to the parking lot and get into his car.

“and where is he going now?! Damn it! Sajangnim will be looking for him! What should we do about it?”

“ boys, what happened? I saw hazel then jiyong running outside.”

“the bit--, I mean Mina happened noona.” Daesung said.

“That really deserve a punch in her face! Where’s hazel now?” Jieun said

“we don’t know, jiyong said she take a taxi and leave, and now jiyong was leaving too.”

“Okay, she might be going to my house now.. I’ll go home first, all of you stay here and cover for jiyong.. and seungri, control your face don’t blurt out anything to YG.“

“arasso noona.” Seungri said.

Jieun stop a taxi and go straight home. While the boys get inside the party again preparing answers if anyone especially sajangnim ask about jiyong.

After an hour, the boys are still at the party. Most of the guest already left. Suddenly seunghyun’s phone ring. It’s jieun.

“noona? Is she okay?”
“Seunghyun! She’s not here! Oh My God, where is she??” Jieun said with worrying voice.

“WHAT??!!” seunghyun then walk outside the building again with the boys following him.

“She’s not in my house seunghyun.. I’m driving around seoul now looking for her, but I can’t find her!”

“Arasso, we’ll go look for her now.”

“Hyung what happened?? What did jieun noona said??”
“ Hazel is missing, we have to look for her now.”

“WHAT?”

“okay, let’s leave the party.. just tell sajangnim that we leave first since the guest has left already.” Taeyang said.

After talking with sajangnim, the boys leave the party. They go back to the dorm to take their car, so they can search separately. They go here and there, even to the alley but they still can’t find her. Suddenly seunghyun remember the thing that hazel said about the river. And how she like somewhere peaceful to think. Then he drove to han river. It’s already late at night, so there barely anyone there. He walk back an forth along the river. Then he finally find her. She sit on the bench, with her feet folded to her chest and a luggage beside her. He let out a relieved sigh, then text jieun noona.

“I Found her.”  He slip his phone to his pocket.

He walk towards her and sit beside her. She doesn’t realize seunghyun sit beside her. Because her head filled with those complicated thoughts

“what is it with you and water..?” Seunghyun said. She turn her head and shock seeing seunghyun there.

“S-seunghyun.. why are you here?”

“because you left the party and people are worried sick looking for you.”

“I’m sorry, but how do you know I’m here?”

“because the river are flooding again..”

“…”

“so, care to tell me what is really happened between both of you since yesterday?”
“hmm..” she bury his head in her knees.

“and don’t tell me nothing, because I’m not buying it.”

“yesterday we had a big fight about something.. that’s all.” She said, looking straight to the river.

“what something?”

“….he.. he accused me for c-cheating…with..you.”

“WHAT?!!! How can he said that??!”

“I don’t know….seunghyun but when you see him, please act normal.. like nothing happened.”

“act normal? after what happened today in front of you??” seunghyun said, then he see tears strolling on her cheek because she remember that thing again.

“hey.. are you okay? I’m sorry for bringing that up..”

“I’m okay.. I think.. I don’t know..” she said with a weak smile.

“yah.. I told you don’t fake a smile.. just cry, let your heart out..”as soon as he said that, she bury his head in her knees and cry again harder than before. He wrap his hand around her.

“it hurts… I love him so much that it hurts…..” she said between her sobs.

They stay like that for a while. Seunghyun try to comfort her while thinking how can jiyong think that she’s cheating with him. ‘Because they’re at the rooftop that day? No it can’t be just that. No one knows that I like her. Well, only daesung because he keeps nagging me to tell him on the studio and he already promise that he won’t tell anyone.. wait, don’t tell me.. he heard when I talk to daesung? Nahh, it’s too dramatic.’ He thought. Then he notice a bag beside her.
"Is that yours? Don't tell me... You.."

"Yes.."

"Haze, avoiding is not the best solution." He said letting go of his hug, and put his hand on her shoulder.

"But, I don't think I can see him for now. It's suffocating. I need sometime alone to think"

"... Araso.. Let's go.."

"Hmm? Let's go where?"

"You need a place to stay, right?.. You can stay in my house."

"EH? No no no.. I can manage by myself"

"Yah! How? Are you gonna sleep here?"

"I can go to the hotel.. I'm going to leave seoul in couple days anyway."

"What? I thought you still have a week here."

"Yeah.. But.. Thinking about what happened maybe it's best for me to leave as soon as possible."

"No... You can't leave that soon, I won't allow it."

"Seunghyun.."

"If you don't want to stay in my house, then you can stay with jieun noona."

"I can't stay with her, I've been living there for days and I don't want to be a burden for her.."

"see, now that you've been living there anyway I'm sure she won't mind." Then seunghyun's phone ring. It's jieun.

"Seunghyun! Where are you?! Is she okay?"

"Noona, she..well she.. Drowned in her tears. Anyway, she doesn't have a place to stay, I've been asking her to stay in my house but she's so stubborn and keep wanting to stay in the hotel."

"What?! Bring her here. Tell her, she'll stay in my house or end our friendship."

"Got you. I'll bring her there, noona. Arasso.." Then he hung up the phone..

"You heard her.." He said.

"Hmm.."

"Let's go then.." He take hazel's bag and go to the car with her following behind his back. The drive is silent. Her thought still filled with mix emotion. What she have to do now?. She still can't figure it out. She's obviously angry and dissapointed with jiyong but the love she feel for him is so strong that it hurting her inside. But maybe his love is fading away, maybe he got tired of me, maybe all of this is my fault from the beginning. Tears start falling down to her cheek again. She quickly wipe it so seunghyun won't see. But seunghyun saw everything. He knew how hurt it is for her. He hate himself for not able to do anything.

"We're here.." He said as they arrive in front of jieun's apartment building.

They walk and get into jieun's apartment. As they get in, jieun walk and hug hazel tight.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry.. I shouldn't forced you to go there.."

"I'm fine unni.. Don't be, it's not your fault.." Hazel said smiling weakly.

"I'm sorry, I'm being a burden to you by staying here.."

"Yah! Who said you're a burden? I'm more than happy to have you here.."

"Thank you unni, don't worry I won't be here for too long.."

"What do you mean?" Jieun said confused

"She keep insisted that she'll be leaving in a couple days, noona." Seunghyun answer

"What?! And that's because of...."

"Because of what happened today."hazel open to answer but seunghyun beat her to it.

"But aren't you still have like a week?"

"Yup! And she think there's no use being here anymore.." he said again.

"Haze, avoiding and walking away from the problem is never the answer.."

"See! That's what I said to her!" Seunghyun said.

“Yah.. seunghyun.. why are you answering all of unnie’s question!” hazel said and glare at him.

"I know unni, but.."

"Please think about it again.. Don't make decision based on your emotion right now.."

"Arasso unni.."

"Okay, get some rest now.."

"Hm.. Thank you unni.. Thanks seunghyun.."

"No problem haze.." Seunghyun said as hazel bring her bag to the room.

She get in the room. Drop her bag to the floor. Her mind still blank. She sit on the edge of the bed. What should I really do now? She thought. Numb. Everything feel numb except my heart. My heart is filled with pain. It hurts so much to the point where she can't feel anything else except the crouching pain. She take her phone, look at the background picture of her and jiyong smiling happily. Tears start falling again. There's hundreds of missed call and texts from jiyong.

"Hazel, where are you? Please answer the phone.."

"Baby please let me explain.. Tell me where are you now.."

"I'm going crazy now.. Please call me back."

"Tell me where the hell are you right now.."

"Please.. I'm sorry.. Answer the phone and I'll explain everything..please.."

"Baby.. Hazel.. Please.. I'm begging you.."

“please.. at least tell me that you’re somewhere safe..”

And all those voice mails and texts asking the same thing. She put her phone aside and lay on the bed. She close her eyes, try to sleep and hold back the tears. This is real, it's not a nightmare and I don't think I can survive this. She said to herself and start drifting to her slumber with tears strolling down her cheek.


 

A NEW CHAPTER UPDATE!!

sooo... what do you think will happen next?

kekekekeke..

anyway, enjoy reading..

I'll update soon :D

Thank you for subscribing and all your comment ^^

ps: GDRAGON SOLO COMEBACK SOON!!!

WHO'S EXCITED??!!

ME!!! ^^