The date.. part 2

Perfect Getaway..

I open my eyes, and I see beautiful lights along the rail that full with lovelocks. The dark sky completes the beautifulness of the lights. My mouth form an O unconsciously. Then I realize the lights are blinking continously forming I ♥ U ..
 
"Wait. It's not over yet." Jiyong suddenly said then fireworks are starting to rise up and coloring the dark sky. It's so beautiful and just... I don't know anymore word to describe it.
 
"WAAHHHH!!" I said enjoying the view. Not noticing that jiyong is looking at my face and smiling.
 
"This , I want you to see this.." He said.


"Waahhh.. It's amazing ji.. It's beautiful.." I said looking at him.
 

"Glad you like it.. Oh! And there's one more thing." He said then taking something from his pocket. It's a pair of big lovelocks.
 

"Let's write and hang this.." He said giving one of the lovelocks to me.
 

"Really?! wooaaahh..." I said then we write it with the help from the lights. And we hang it together on the rail. I can't believe I finally do this thing.
 

"Come here, let's sit here." He said pulling me to a blanket that lay on the floor and sit there. We sit there watching the view. He pull me close, my head is resting on his chest. He kiss the top of my head.
 

"So, what did you write?" He said
 

"Secret."
 

"really?"
 

"tell me yours first, and I'll tell you mine."
 

"Well.. I, kwon jiyong is madly in love with Hazel, I wish nothing can break us apart and we'll be together forever." He said. I look at him and peck his lips.
 

"Your turn.." He said
 

"Hmmmm... I wrote, Kwon Jiyong is a cocky bastard--"
 

"WHAT?!! YAH!! I wrote those cheesy and sincere words and all you wrote is cocky bastard!!??" He said let go of his hug and look upset.
 

"YAH!! I'm not done yet!!"
 

"I wrote, Kwon Jiyong is a cocky bastard that I love the most in the whole world right now, always, and forever." I look at him, and he blush with a wide smile on his face. He pulls me to his embrace again, tighter this time.
 

"I love you jagiya.. No matter what happens, no matter what I say, no matter what you says, just remember that I love you and I always will.."
 

" I love you too, ji.. So much.."
 

We sat there for a while. Feeling comfortable in each other's embrace. We don't say any word, just look at each other's eyes and smile. Right now, I'm feeling the happiest moment in my life. I finally feel loved by someone. Someone who I love so much too. Today is definitely the most unforgettable and amazing date I've ever been in my life.
 

"The blinking lights are great right? You do realize that they forming a sentence right? I arranged it by myself, you should be proud." He smirk.

 

"Is it? Really?"
 

"You didn't realize it?? After you staring at them for like an hour now?" He said. Of course I do realize it.
 

"Hm? Wait let me read. Is it ' I U ' ? You're a fan of IU?"
 

"YAH!!"

 

 

Hey..

I know this is a really short chapter, so I'll do double update today! yeay!

hope you like it... enjoooyy~