The DATE...

Perfect Getaway..

~ Hazel's POV

He take me to his car and start driving. When I ask him where are we going, he always says that’s a secret. First he take me to LOTTE WORLD. It’s beyond amazing. I always love theme parks. It’s my favourite place to have fun, play and forget every problems in life.

“WOOAAAHHHH!!!! LOTTE WORLD!!!!” I said when I got off from the car. Jiyong come to me laughing.

“you are such a kid you know that?”

“Whatever! This is AWESOME!!” I said, then look at him laughing even more and ruffle my hair. I start to walk but then I realize there are so many people, and I’m with Gdragon. I stop walking.

“but ji, is this okay?” I said.

“What is?” He said  

“Coming here? People will recognize you and if they see you’re with a random girl, then the news will come out. Your fans won’t like it if you have a girlfriend like me. People will talk bad things. I don’t want to ruin your career.” I said stepping back.

“hey.. it’s perfectly fine. I’m wearing my disguise look again, see?” well he is, wearing a cap and sunglasses that make him look more handsome.

“even if people recognize me and all those ews come out, it’s not gonna ruin my career.. hyun seok hyung already approve us. The fans will respect my private life, if they want me to be happy then they have to accept that i’m happy if I’m with you. Everything will be fine, so stop worrying..mm?” he said then kiss my forehead.

“and you are not a random girl. You are Hazel, my lovely beautiful girlfriend that I’m so lucky, blessed and happy to have you as my girlfriend.” He smiles. I love that smile. That smile makes me feel comfortable. He really knows how to make all my worries fade away. His smiles, his words means the world to me. I love you, kwon jiyong. I smile, listening to his words.

“now, LET’S PLAY!!” He said looking at me smillig, grab my hand and go inside lotte world.

We have so much fun. I feel happy and every great feelings when I’m with him. While we play, he doesn’t seem like Gdragon at all. It feels like I’m with the real Kwon Jiyong, an ordinary guy and a perfect boyfriend. He even won a big teddy bear for me like other man will do to his girlfriend. After playing, we eat food from the street booth. His hand always intertwined with mine just like those couples do on a date in tv dramas that I watched.

When the sky starts to get dark, he take me to namsan tower. The lights are beautiful and mesmerizing.

“beautiful, right?have you been here before?” he said

“hmm? Yeah, but in broad daylight..”

“and..”

“and now it’s amazingly beautiful.” I said smilling to him and he hold my hand tighter.

“let’s go..” he said and drag me to the lift. We go to the top where people usually put love locks.

“I know you always want to hang love locks here.”

“How did you know?!”

“I saw the picture that you have as your laptop background.. the picture of a lock with your name on it..” he said.

I remember I always want to hang a lovelock. I get that picture while trying the visit korea website, the one that has 2PM as the virtual tour guide. When I came here for the first time, I’m too embarrased to hang a lovelock by myself. This place was full of couples back then. Then it hit me.

“wait. Why are there nobody here??”

“hmm?” Jiyong said smirking.

“I mean, this place supposed to be full couples.. and why are we the only one here now?”

“well, that’s because I want you to be the only one person to see something.” He said.

“see what? It’s not ghost right?”

“what?!”

"I mean, it's dark, we're the only one here, it's already night time, what else? ghost usually appear at situation like this right??"

"yah! yah! no it's not.."

“then what is it?? You’re not pulling a prank on me are you??”

“YAH! You’re ruining the moment here!” He yell and pout. I love teasing him like this.

“okay okay, sorry...” I said laughing.

“you...aaarrhh.. close your eyes then..” he said then I close my eyes and he let go of my hand.

“now open your eyes..” he said whispering from the back of my ear with his hands on my shoulders. I open my eyes and I see  the most unforgettable thing that I’ve never seen before.

 

 

Hiiii!!

sorry for the super late update..

my college is killing me with tasks.. :(

but those tasks are done now, so I can update.. :D

so, what do hazel see? :D

welcome to new subscribers , thank you for subscribing..

please leave a comment :]

thank you... enjoy the chapter, my dear readers :D

 

 

 

PS :

BIGBANG WILL FINALLY HAVE ALIVE TOUR in my country!!! YEAYYY

SO EXCITED TO FINALLY SEE THE BOYS!! :D