Feelings

Perfect Getaway..

 

His eyes is closed. He have a high fever. I’m Panicked. It must be because of last night. Aaahh it’s all because of me, we should’ve waiting in the restaurant just like you said, instead of taking the bus, poured by the rain and now you sick. I take him to his room, and lay him on his bed. His body temprature is so high. I need to call a doctor, thank God Minhyun left me the number of her family’s doctor the first time we met. The doctor came and examine jiyong.

“he’s having a cold and he’s just a exhausted, so his body is weak. Here’s the medicine, I already give him one a while ago, he should get some rest and he will be okay in a couple days.”

“oh.. thank you,doc..” I bow and received the medicine. Then the doctor walk out of the house.

I put a cold towel on his forehead, to get his fever down. He’s sleeping.

“I’m so sorry Jiyong..” I whisper to him. I look at the clock and it’s 8 pm. Oh! I need to call Seunghyun, he must be waiting in YG now. I pick up my phone and see that there are 30missed calls from seunghyun. Then I call him right outside jiyong’s room.

“Hazel..where are you?I’ve been calling you..”

“Seunghyun... I’m so sorry.. I can’t go there now”

“why?what happened? Are you okay?”               

“No, I’m okay.. but Jiyong is sick right now, he has a High fever and I don’t think I can leave him alone like that.. I’m so sorry, seunghyun...”

“Jiyong is sick? No wonder he looks so pale today.. it’s okay Hazel, I already thought that you lost or something bad happen to you. Have you called the doctor?”

“Yes I have.. The doctor said he’s just exhausted that make his body weak. He’ll be okay in a couple days..”

“What a relief.. Do I need to go there? Help you take care of him.”

“no.. it’s okay seunghyun.. I can handle this. thank you..”

“okay then.. take care of your own health too Haze.. “

“I will..”

“I’ll tell sajangnim about jiyong, so he don’t have to come to work tomorrow..”

“Thank you seunghyun.. and I’m so sorry..”

“it’s okay, Hazel.. Take care, okay? Bye..”

I get back in his room. He’s still sleeping. I touch his forehead, but his temprature is still getting higher. Hasn’t the medicine work yet??. He looks uncomfortable, his eyebrows furrowed. He keeps saying “mmmmhh....mmmhhh...”. I change the cold towel again hoping his temprature will finally down then sit beside his bed. I can’t take it seeing him like this. I know the doctor said he’ll be okkay in a couple days but now he looks so weak and pale. I keep feeling guilty with myself.

I get up from my seat when suddenly jiyong grab my hand. He open his eyes a little bit. His face full of sweat and pale.

“kajima...’’ he said in a weak voice.

“I won’t go anywhere, I’ll be right here.. just rest jiyong..” I said, holding his hand and sit beside his bed again. Then he close his eyes again and sleep calmly.

“Please just get better jiyong...” I said, buried my head on his bed.

 

~ no one’s POV

Jiyong open his eyes.it’s already morning. Looking at the ceiling then look to the left, aah I’m in my room, he thought. He remove the cold towel fromm his forehead. he look at his right side and see Hazel sleeping with her head on jiyong’s bed while holding his hand. he can’t help but smile while looking at her face and moving strain of hair from her face with his left hand. She looks so beautiful, he thought. Suddenly she open her eyes.

“hmm...OH! Jiyong! You finally awake! Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. What happened last night?”

“you get home and passed out when you reached the door, the doctor said you’re exhasted and your body is weak so you need a lot of rest. You have a very high fever last night, I keep changing the cold towel...But are you really okay? Do you feel Dizzy or aything? Let me get you some water okay?” She said with a worried voice and face. Her eyes is so red, she must be staying up all night. She let go of his hand and get up from her seat. He grab her hand again and pulled her to his arms, and hug her so tight.

“ ji..jiyong..” she said.

“Thank you, Hazel..for taking care of me..” she don’t know why she feel so comfortable in his arms, there’s a big part of her that don’t want to let go.

“thank you for staying by my side”  He said keep hugging her. Hazel can’t help but smile. She’s so happy in his arms like this. But is this even real? this can’t be real, she thought.

“okay..ji.. you can let go of me now..” she said, trying to get back to reality.

“no.. let’ just stay like this for a while, then I’ll heal faster..” He said tighten his hug.

“yah.. next time think twice before you trying to look cool by taking of your jacket when it’s raining, make sure you’re not gonna get sick again because of that kind of move.” She said, then Jiyong let go of his hug.

“YAH! Idid it for you, didn’t I? You didn’t even say thank you to me!” he said.

“well... just don’t ever, never do things like that again if it only makes you sick like last night!!” she said, get up from jiyong’s bed

“aaahh...so you’re really worried of me....” Jiyong said smirking then try to get up.

“YAH! Where do you think you’re going? Stay there don’t you dare move an inch.. I’ll make you some food. Just stay!” Hazel said then go out of Jiyong’s room while Jiyong sit back to bed with a big smile on his face.

She get out of the room and make some porridge in the kitchen. Then she bring the porridge to Jiyong’s room for him. Jiyong is sitting on his bed when hazel come into the room. She put the food on the bed table and put it on the bed right in front of jiyong so it’s easier for him to eat.

“here’s some porridge for you.. eat well,okay?” She said.

“Hazel-aaaahhh... I’m too weak, I can’t eat by myself.....” He said pretending to be sick again, and see her with a puppy dog eyes. Hopping that she will feed him.

“What? Aahh come on jiyong, just eat so you can get better..”

“No.. I don’t want to eat.”

“ Fine! Don’t blame me if you get sick again!” She said start to walking outside the room.

“aahh.. I can’t even hold the spoon.. i think my fever is getting up again, I feel dizzy..” He said still pretending and still remember what happened last night, Hazel fell for this trick.

“yah.. seriously? You feel dizzy again? “ She said worried, sit on his bed and put her hand on his forehead.

“hmm? You don’t have fever.. YAH!” She said remove her hand from his forehead then jiyong hold her hand.

“so you’re that worried... if you want me to eat, then feed me.. if you don’t, then I  won’t eat and let me be sick again” He said, putting the spoon on her hand.

“YAH! KWON JIYONG!”  She said, while jiyong is smirking in front of her.

“Fine! Here!” She said take a full spoon of porridge and put it in his mouth

“aaahhh...this is delicious..” He said, looking at her pouting.  ‘never thought it feels so good being sick.’ He thought.

“aaww... that is Sweet..” Suddenly a voice from the door, it’s yongbae. Then the other members came in too.

“Hyung! Oh! Hazel-aah! Hyung, how do you feel? We come here as soon as we know that you’re sick” Seungri said.

“I’m fine, how did you know that I’m sick anyway?” Jiyong said

“Seunghyun hyung tell us this morning..” Daesung said.

“ Feel better now, jiyong? Annyeong.. haze..” Seunghyun said.

‘Hazel-aah, don’t spoiled hyung, let me feed him..”

“ YAH! Maknae!”

“aahh thank you soo much seungri-aah, he’s been acting like a child from the moments he wakes up.” She said giving seungri his spoon then get up from his bed.

“yah..yah.. where are you going?” Jiyong said.

“have you eaten yet guys?”Hazel ask.

“yes we eaten already haze.. you have to eat too, we know you’re tired.. let us take care of this spoiled leader..” Yongbae said. Hazel smile at the boys and left the room to have a shower.

After finished showering, she bring her breakfast to the barbeque bench outside and eat there. She’s trying to figure out the warm and comfortable feeling when jiyong hugged her, the worried and sad feeling when he’s sick, and also the happy feeling looking at him get better. Do I fall for him? no..no.. you can’t fall for him haze, too much drama.. she thought.

“how are you feeling now? ..” Seunghyun said and sit beside her.

“ oh, seunghyun..I’m fine..”

“glad to hear that..”

“mmm..seunghyun, about last night..”

“hm? What about last night?”

“I’m so sorry..”

“oh..”Seunghyun said pretending to be mad at her.

“I know you’re angry and i’m so sorry, seunghyun..” She said with a serious face, then Seunghyun laugh so loud.

"Hahahahaaa..you're too cute.." He said , pinched Hazel's right cheek

“Hazel, you’ve already said that for like a thousand times and i already told you that it’s okay, I perfectly understand and I’m so greatful that you take care of my sick bestfriend..” Seunghyun said smiling then ruffled her hair as she smiles at him beautifully.

 

 

yeaayy another update!

i guess I'm being too mesmerize with all the Teasers of Bigbang's Comeback..

The Teaser Photos are making me speechless everyday..

Tell me what you think, so I can make a better story for the next update.. :]

Thank you !