Energy, Fried Chicken and Rings..

Perfect Getaway..

~Hazel's POV

These days with jiyong is getting better and better. Eventhough he's getting busier with the recording and me with the wardrobe for bigbang and 2ne1 also for the YG Family Concert. Both of us always spare time to meet at home or in the studio. There are sometime when he suddenly text me while I was working. He hasn't been home for 3days because of the song dateline and went back and forth from japan.

From : Kwon Jiyong :*

"Jagiya, where are you?"

To : Kwon Jiyong :*

"The wardrobe studio."

From : Kwon Jiyong :*

"Are you busy?"

To : Kwon Jiyong :*

"No, not really why?"

From : Kwon Jiyong :*

"Can you come to the recording studio?"

To : Kwon Jiyong :*

"Now? Is there something wrong? Are you okay? You haven't been home for 3days."

From : Kwon Jiyong :*

"I'm not :( . Please come."

I peek inside from the studio door. Jiyong is alone focus on the computer and all the recording equipment. He run his hand through his hair, clicking the buttons in front of him. As much as I hate him for being a workaholic, I love seeing him making music. I don't know how to describe it, but from my eyes, he glows when he works and get along with his music world.

"Ji, what happened?" I said as I get inside. He turn his chair around and he gesture me to come to him with his hand.

"are you okay? Are you sick?" I said worried , walk closer to him. Suddenly, he hug me so tight.

"J-j-jiyong, what's wrong?"

"I missed you so much because I haven't seen you for 3days the feel like 3years, now I feel like I don't have energy left so I need you now. Please stay like this for a while." He said and rest his head on my shoulder.

"I missed you too, ji.. Have you eaten yet? You look so thin now." I said.

"I don't feel like eating these days. This works makes my head feel like it's going to explode."

"Hey, get some rest and eat please. Nothing feels right when you're too tired to do it." I said releasing his hug, put my hands on his shoulders and look into his tired eyes.

"I know. But I need you more." He said then hug me again. I can't help but smile with his childish act.

"Come on, let's go eat somewhere, right now." I said.

"But..."

"No more buts. Let's go."

"Wait, let me take my jacket and things first."

"Okay, I'll wait outside." I said.

He come out from the studio then I drag him out of the studio and go to the parking lot. He walk to the driver seat then I stop him.

"Give me the key." I said.

"What? No, I can drive."

"You, mister. Need to rest, let me drive." I said and snatch the key. Push him to the passenger side. He obediently sit on the passenger seat. I start to drive.I look at my side, and see jiyong sleeping while leaning his head to the window. Finally, he get some rest. I can see that he haven’t get enough sleep these days.

"What do you want to eat?" I said.

"Anything you want."

"Yah."

"I mean it, really."

"Chicken?"

"Okay!" He said.

I take him to McDonald's. Damn, it's been a long time , I haven't eat this since I arrived in seoul.  I order the food, while jiyong pick a seat. He has his hoodie up.

"Here comes the food." I said carrying the tray and put it on the table.

"Thanks.." He said then sit looking at the food.

"Yah. The food won't get into your stomach by itself. Just eat please ji, I don't want you to get sick again." I said.

"Okay.." He smile then start to eat. He look at me eating my chicken.

"Wah, I don't know my girlfriend can be like a tiger while munching fried chicken." He said the pinched my cheek with his oily hands.

"Yaahh.. Now the oil is all over my face." I said.

"Cute. You like it so much don't you?"

"What? The chicken? You have no idea." I said smilling.

After we finished eating, we talk and talk about everything. I missed being with him like this. I missed him. There are barely any people  in McDonald's  beside me and jiyong. Well, because it's in nearly midnight.

"Jagiya, come here, sit here." He said pointing the seat beside him. I nod, then sit beside him.

"I have something for you.. Wait a minute" He said then he pull something from his jacket pocket. He look at me and put his fist on the table.

"What? You're not going to punch me right?" I said.

"No.. Open it." He said. I open his fist and there it is. I cover my mouth with my hand. There it is, on his hand a couple rings. The rings are just a simple silver ring with black stripes and a graph of 'GH' inside.

"This is for you. So eventhough we barely see each other , nobody will take you away from me. you're mine. Whatever distance between us, this will remind us that we always have each other and that I will always love you, forever." He said then slipping the ring on my finger.

"I love you, ji.." I said then slipping his ring to his finger then kiss him on the cheek.

“But forever is a long time you know?” I said again.

“I know, that’s why this couple rings will help us reach that forever.. “

“uuuhh…cheesy…” I said then he laugh.

I really wish that forever is not only a word. I hope we really belong together forever. I hope nothing can ever come between us.

"I will always wear this and You, miss. have to wear that ring everywhere you go, okay?"

"aaww,man. really? then what about those hot man out there?they must be really dissapointed seeing this hot girl wearing a coupele ring." I said pretending to be mad

"YAH! you still want to flirt with other man?!! then I will glue this ring so you will never take it off! and those man will knew that you are taken by the almighty Gdragon." Jiyong said.

"you cocky child." I said pinching his cheek and laugh.

 

 


Another Chapter! yeay!

another hapy chapter.

is it always gonna be this happy?

for me to write and for you to find out next chapter :D

anyway,

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Welcome to the new subscribers :D
enjoy~

ps : Got the ticket to BIGBANG ALIVE CONCERT!! yeay!!

Can't Wait to finally see the boys! :D