The ..

Perfect Getaway..

~seunghyun's pov

" well thank you mr. Choi seunghyun.. you saved my life, I owe you.." hazel said then I see jiyong running and obviously looking for her. Then his eyes meet mine. This kid needs a shock to realize the feeling he has for her. And I hate seeing hazel sad like this. Then I hug her with jiyong stood there watching the whole scene of me and her.

~no one's pov

"yah! Kwon Jiyong!!! What the hell are you doing?!! Let go of me!!!" it's the fifth time hazel said that until jiyong finally let go of her hand.

"are you crazy?!" hazel said start to walk away from him. Suddenly jiyong grab her wrist

"we need to talk." he said

"talk about what? There's nothing to talk about."

"hazel, I'm so sorry.. It's not like what you think, she's always----"

"you know what? It's okay. Don't be sorry and don't bother explaining it to me, I'm nobody remember? I'm just someone who happen to bet in the wrong place at the wrong time.." hazel said as tears start to fall down her cheek.

"hey.. No.. Please haze I'm sorry.. Please just let me explain.." jiyong said placing his hands on her shoulders then look into her eyes with sad and regrets.

"just stop. I'm done with this kind of drama. Then again, don't be sorry . What you did back then has nothing to do with me." hazel said releasing his grip.

"I have to go, our flight is early in the morning tomorrow." she said then walk away, leaving jiyong stood there. His eyes are blurry, his head and heart full of regrets and sadness.

~hazel's pov

I walk into my room. I lay on my bed and thoughts of jiyong still running through my mind. Looking at his face when he talked, I can see the sadness and regrets in his eyes. At one moment, my heart tells me to forgive him but my head tells me the other way. Maybe it's the right decision. I don't need anymore drama in my live, I've had enough. I need to snap back to reality, there is no way the Gdragon love a person like  me. What he said the other night was just a drunk talk. And thinking of that just hurts me even more. Tears keeps running through my cheek. I just can't stop crying until I fell asleep.

Next morning, we go to the airport so early. My eyes are so puffy. Damn, I must be cried a river last night and the bad thing is I didn't bring my sunglasses to jeju. I've tried to avoid looking at everyone's eyes, so they won't notice my puffy eyes. As we wait for our flight in the waiting room, I'm playing with my phone when I see a familiar figure looking at me from afar. Damn, it's jiyong. He's walking to me carrying two cups that seems like coffee when suddenly my eyes got covered by a sunglasses as I see him stop walking and just looking at me from some distance.

"Woah. The river must be flooding today." it's seunghyun. He suddenly sit beside me.

"what?why?"

"because, you have cried a river last night."

"what?? No! Pfft!" I said while he look at me with 'don't-lie-I'm-not-stupid' eyes.

"is it that obvious?" I said finally.

"yes it is, your super puffy eyes show it all. That's why you should wear that sunglasses." he said. But isn't he needs to wear it to? All idols that I see always wear sunglasses everytime they arrive in the airport.

"don't worry, I have another one." He continued. Did he just read my mind?.

"hmm.. Thank you seunghyun, again"

"no problem."

Seunghyun sit beside me until it's time to board into the plane. I get into the plane and sit on my seat still wearing the sunglasses. Then someone sit beside me, I look at the person,  it's jiyong. Not a surprise.

jiyong just sit there, he doesn't say any single word at all for a moment.

"we really need to talk." he said

"huh?again? We've talked last night, it's done." I said with sarcasm

"you didn't give me the chance to explain!"

"didn't I make it clear that you don't have to explain anything! It has nothing to do with me!"

"see? Can you please just listen! Of course it has something to do with you!"

"YAH!" jiyong yell as I plug the earphone to my ear and start listening to my iPod

Then I hear a familiar voice.

"jiyong~aah.. Why are you sitting here? Sit with me.." it's the girl.

"no.my seat is here so I'm sitting here. Just go."

"jiyong~aah.. Please how come you sit separate from your girlfriend?? And sit with another girl.." GIRLFRIEND ??!!! Woooaahhh I get the volume louder but I can still hear their voice. It's irritating and my heart starts to be in pain again. I just can't take it anymore.

"you know what? Why don't you just sit here miss? Together with your boyfriend?" I said as I get up and take my bag then walk away.

"oh! Okay!"She said then take my seat.

"YAH! We're not done yet!" jiyong yell.

I walk as I see yongbae waving his hand. I walk to him and notice the seat beside him is empty.

"yongbae, can I sit here?"

"my pleasure." he said smiling

"what happen with your seat, you're suppose to sit with jiyong right?"

"nothing." I said as he get up and see jiyong sit with other girl.

"aah.. That ." he said and sit back.

"that what?"

"in case you're curious, that girl is Mina. Me and the boys call her The . She's jiyong's ex. Well, kind of.."

“what do you mean, ‘kind of’? and why are you calling her that?”

“well because she is a . She likes jiyong because he’s famous and everything, jiyong hate her so bad. We all hate her. But the thing is, her father have a very big influence on our company...”

“spoiled brat.” I said looking at yongbae who is nodding and smilling.

~ Jiyong’s POV

I look at the back, to see Hazel sit together with yongbae. I’m so angry at myself. What the hell is wrong with me?!. I can’t get her out of my mind. The look on her face when she cried last night. Her anger. Her sadness. I hate myself for hurting her like that. This is all because of this . I still clearly remember what she did and said to me last night.

{FLASHBACK}

I just got back from the photoshoot. I haven't been able to talk to hazel today. Aaarrrggh I hate this tight schedule. The models are too clingy to me. I hate it. I'm just so tired right now, but I want to see her face, hear her laughing, and yelling voice. Am I in love with her?. Should I text her ? Or maybe not? Suddenly someone knock at my door. Is it hazel? I open the door and see someone I don't want to see in my entire life. Her name is Mina.

"jiyong~aah.." she said as she burst into my room

"what the hell are you doing here?!"

"of course to see my handsome and famous boyfriend." she said touching my face.

"I'm not your boyfriend. We're done years ago. You shouldn't be here. Get out." I said. Then she push me to bed and sit on my lap start to snuggling my neck.

"you shouldn't be rude to me. You know what I'm able to do to you, your carrier and your friends right?" Suddenly the door open. And Hazel come with her eyes wide looking at the scene.

{END OF FLASHBACK}

I need to explain everything and get everything right. No matter what it takes. I said to myself ignoring the beside me who is talking non stop when I don’t even hear and care with anything she said.

 

 

Hellooo... another update..

what do you think?

thank you for reading, subscribing and also for your comments. :D

enjoy the story and tell me what you think :D

hope you like it :)