Kwon jiyong, my perfect getaway..

Perfect Getaway..

It turns out that they gonna shoot their new music video here in New York, that's why all the members are coming to new york. Sajangnim is also here in new york and he knew all the plan that the members do to jiyong and me all along from the minute jiyong flew to new york. When jiyong ask how did he found out about it, all he does is smirk and say "I'm YG, nothing can happen without me knowing." Then laugh. Sajangnim ask us to meet him in YG new headquarter in new york the next day. I'm a bit embarassed to meet him after everything, but he just smile and hug me like a father then say "you're a Family too haze, YG Family. I know you'll be back." He ask what are we going to do next. Sajangnim bring us some choice, reveal it to public or just date secretly. This time, jiyong don't say anything he just hold my hand,  look at my eyes and asked me what I want to do. I know from his eyes that he still want the same thing, he want to make our relationship public.

"Let's do it publicly." I said make the both of them widen their eyes. Jiyong hold my shoulder with his two hands.

"Baby, are you sure? Don't you want to think about it first?"

"Why? You don't want to?" I asked.

"What? Of course I want to so bad. You have no idea. But like I said before, it's not just about me it's about us and it includes you. I don't want you to regret it."

"This is what I want too jiyong-ah. I spent too much time thinking about it already and I'm not gonna regret it. It's us right? Well let's face it together then."

"Great decision hazel. I'll get the press conference ready for both of you then." Sajangnim said with a wide smile.

"But hyung, about the fans that threatened her."

"Don't worry jiyong-ah, I already took care of it. We found the groups and the leader who did that and an agreement has been made. So no more problem. Hazel's my family too now, so I won't let anything bad happen to her ever again."

"Thank you sajangnim" I said. I really mean what I said, I can't thank him enough.

The Music Video shoot spent 3days in new york. I always come to the shooting place after my class is finished. Being in the video shoot really makes me realize this is why I adore bigbang. Their professionality, eventhough they do their work while having fun with each other or with the crews but people can obviously see how they put all of their effort in making something perfect for their fans.

After finishing all their work in new york, we all came back to seoul and just like he promised, sajangnim prepared a press conference for us to plublicly announce our relationship. So here I am, sitting in a waiting room waiting for our press conference to begin. Jiyong's manager come into the room, telling that it's time. Jiyong nodded, then stand in front of me. He stretch his hand to me.

"Are you ready?" He said smiling. I take his hand and intertwined it with mine.

"I'm ready, now."

We walk through the open doors. Camera flashing everywhere, jiyong's hand never leave mine. He tighten his grip as we walk to the table. We stand side by side, bowing to the press. Then we sit down and jiyong take the mic. My body starts to tremble. Nervous? You have no idea. I look at so many journalists get ready to write everyword we said, take everysingle photos of us. Doubt starts to take over me but then I see familiar figures in the back of those journalists. Seunghyun, daesung, yongbae, seungri, and 2ne1 girls are there smiling at me, mouthing that I can do it. I look at my side and see jiyong smiling at me. Just like that, my doubt vanished into thin air. This is it, no more turning back, no more running away. Then I hear jiyong's voice talking to the press.

"Good Morning everyone. Thank you for coming. Today, I , GDragon want to announce the happiest thing that ever happened in my life. I know that the news already spread everywhere that I'm in a relationship. Right now, I will say that it is true. I am in a relationship right now and this girl beside me is the person that makes me the luckiest and the happiest man on earth. Her name is Hazel Forbes. I'm sure all of you already know her from the photos that spread when I'm taking her to the hospital. It's really her. Maybe now you're confused with my statement because it's different with the statement that released by YG representative weeks ago. Well, that statement was not entirely wrong. She is working as a wardrobe stylist in YG. The statement that denies our relationship  released by her own request to sajangnim without me knowing, to protect me, because she got threatened by some people after the news about us leaks. I hope that will clear any confusions. And I hope all of bigbang fans will understand and support our relationship, because I love her so much , she's my happiness. I lost her once, I don't think I can bear another pain losing her again. I've never felt like this before, she's the only one for me." I'm stunned. His words, his smile. You're the only one for me too, jiyong-ah. Then the reporters starts flooding us with questions.

"Jiyong-shi, how about the pregnancy news? Is it true?"

"It's not true. Yet."

"Yet? Are you getting married?" Marriage? You have no idea how I much I want to marry him. But we're still young, I'm still in college.

"Well, I really really want to marry her. But she need to finish her study first, it's her last semester in college there in New York. Wish me luck so I don't get rejected." Wow. He read my mind.

"How about you hazel-shi? Will you marry him?" The reporter ask me. Jiyong look at me with curiousity in his eyes.

"It will ruined the element of surprise if I answer it now and I think we already knew the answer anyway." I said smiling.

"hear that? That's my girl." Jiyong said and kiss my cheek.

The press conference finished smoothly. Both of us went outside the room, back to the waiting room with smile on our faces.

"So you won't tell me the answer now?"

"Thart's for me to know, and for you to try harder getting it."

"I love you, hazel forbes."

"I love you too, kwon jiyong." I said then he lean his face and kiss my lips. The gentle kiss that I will never get enough of. Suddenly we heard the door open.

"Aww isn't that so sweet. I'm tearing up now" Dara unnie said while wiping her eyes.

"Dara unni.." I said and hug her.

"I'm so happy for both of you.. I wish I can find someone and being in lovetoo.." She said releasing her hug.

"Noona, don't worry.. You know I have a lot of boys that I can set you up with.." Seungri said.

"You and your matchmaking, seungri-ah." Chaerin said. The rest of us just laugh. Being with all of them here makes me really happy. Laughing with them, knowing that they'll always by my side, supporting each other is the happiest feeling. Now I know why YG call this a YG family because the bond between them is the bond that real family have. Now, they are my family too. My precious family and this is our precious moments.

Now I'm sitting on the rooftop of YG Building waiting for jiyong to finished with his work while reminiscing about what happened and what it did to my life. I came here for a brokenhearted trip, a getaway from my life to get me calm, and just forget about everything. That trip supposed to be a no-drama trip, but instead I faced the most complicated drama in my entire life. Meeting jiyong is the best thing that ever happened. He's the one that turn my world upside down. He's the one that changed my short getaway into a perfect getaway and I'm so thankful for that. I never loved someone as much as I lovehim and I think he felt the same too. Suddenly my train of thoughts is interrupted by someone hugging me from behind.

“ready to go home now babe?” Jiyong said putting his chin on my shoulder.

“hmm..” I said and get up from my seat. I look at his face, and can’t help but smile. Kwon Jiyong is the person who successfully changed my life. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. He stretches his hand for mine to take. Instead of taking his hand, I walk towards him, cup his face in my hands and kiss him softly. It feels so right whenever my lips touch his.

“what was that for?” he said after we separate from the kiss and our foreheads touching.

“that’s me saying thank you, for everything that you did to me, for coming into my life. I love you, kwon jiyong.”

“The pleasure is all mine.. I love you too so damn much, hazel forbes.” He said and kiss me again more passionately this time until we parted because we need to breath.

“we better go so we can continue this at home..” he said smiling playfully.

“yah! ert!”

“only for you babe~”

“come on, let’s go home then…….oppa” I said shyly and walk away to the door leaving him behind.

“Wait. What did you said? Did you just call me oppa? Yah! say it again~” he said as he walking try to catch up with me.

Kwon jiyong, I love you so much that I could die without you. I don’t know what I’ll do if I’m not with you. I know forever is a long time but now I know that I want to spend my forever with you, only you. This is not the end, this is the beginning of our love journey together. There’ll always be another obstacles along the way but because of you, I believe we can get throught it well together. Thank you jiyong, for being the biggest part of my life. You are my perfect getaway. I love you, forever and always.


THE END!!

it's been a year since I started this story.

now it has 133 subscribers ^^


 Thank you for everyone, readers, subscribers for supporting this story..

you have no idea how much it means to me.

I love you guys, so much..

thank you for all your comments..

Super special thanks to kwon jiyong, choi seunghyun, dong yongbae, kang daesung, lee seunghyun

for being my inspiration and mood boosters. ^^

thank you thank you thank you~

Hope we'll meet again in another story of mine or maybe yours..

bye bye~

this is Phantomhive.. annyeong~ ^^