I love you !

Perfect Getaway..

~Hazel's POV

As we arrived in seoul, we go back to the house immediately. The next morning I woken up by the ring of my phone.

" hello.."

"hazel, are you up yet?" it's jieun unni. Since the jeju photoshoot in jeju finished, then my work as a wardrobe crew was done too.

"I just got up unni, what's up?"

"I wan't you to come to YG now. I need your help with wardrobes for 2ne1, if you don't mind.. It's okay if you already have some plan today, I'm not forcing you.." she said, since she's been so nice to me, she's my first girl friend here in Seoul.

"okay I'll help you.. What time should I be there?"

"mmmm about in a hour?"

"okay I'll be right there.. See you unni." I said then she hung up

I get a shower then get ready to go. I walk to the kitchen and see a cup of Hot chocolate on the table with a note sticking to the cup saying

' I'm sorry. ~ji '

I smile as I see the note. Well that's sweet, and cheesy. I drink it then go to YG. I stand in front of the building then I see jieun unni going out the building.

"ooh! You're here! Let's go inside!" she said while smiling

I follow her to a room full of clothes and accessories. She introduce me to 2ne1 girls who were trying some clothes.

"hey girls, this is hazel. She'll be helping me with your wardrobe. Hazel, meet 2ne1."

"annyeong haseyo.." I said bowing

"so this is the hazel that the boys always talk about lately? Nice to see you.. You can call me chaerin " CL said.

The boys talking about me?? Always?

"hi! I'm dara! You're so cute " dara said then hug me

"hi I'm bom!"

"helloooo, I'm minzy. Should I call you unni?"

"oh.. It's up to you.. You can call me unni or just hazel. Anything you're comfortable with." I said

"okaay unni!"

We start to work. The girls are very nice. They're so humble and even though they're idols, they don't act cocky or anything. It's really fun to work with them just like working with the boys. Speaking of the devil, the boys come into the room.

"dara noonaa..!" seungri screaming while opening the door.

"OH! Hazel~aaaaaahhhhhh!!!" seungri screaming, again. Then hug me tight.

"hi seungri... Yaahh you're hugging me too tight again." I said then he let go and the boys starts laughing.

"hi haze.." yongbae and daesung said while seunghyun just smiling widely at me. Then there he is, jiyong. He smiles then walk up to me.

"how is the hot chocolate?" he said right beside me.

"hm? What hot chocolate?" I said

"yah! You don't see it?!" he said

"you need to stop yelling." I said with a flat face while working with the clothes.

"you really didn't see it?!!" he said with a low voice this time

"nope." I can see a disappointed look on his face. I don't know why but I just can't help my sarcasm everytime I'm talking with him.

"hey since everyone is here, why don't we go to the club tonight??" yongbae said

"awesome! Count us in! Hazel, you're coming too right?" Chaerin said

"come on haze.." daesung said

"well okay then.." I said the seungri screaming of happiness again. Damn, this Kid surely have a loud voice.

The work done around 9 pm and we go straight to the club. I borrow jieun unni's clothes. We got to the table and order some drinks. The club is a famous club in seoul, no wonder there are a lot of celebrities in the VIP section. We're having a good time laughing, seungri is dancing with dara while I can feel jiyong keeps staring at me. Suddenly the devil appear, Mina.

"jiyong~aahh.." she said than sit on jiyong's lap.

Well jiyong look annoyed, but one thing that I can't accept is that if he don't like her then why don't he refuse.

"jiyong~aahh.. Let's dance..." she said with a supposedly-cute face. That makes me want to puke.

Daesung cough while saying '' in a low voice. Nice. It's that obvious that the girls don't like her too.

Mina whisper something to jiyong while snuggling to his neck. I just can't see this anymore. I walk out from the VIP section and go to the bar and drink. Then chaerin sit next to me.

"you know that we don't like her too, right?"

"like who?"

"the ."

"you called her that too?"

"yup. All of us."

"nice."

"you know that jiyong likes you."

"what? Me? No he doesn't."

"yes he does. He talks a lot about you, to us. Especially me."

"and that's a good thing?"

"duh.. it is. He's glowing everytime he talks about you.he talks a lot about you, and by a lot I mean everytime. From the look in his eyes I knew that he is madly in love with you." she said while laughing.

He talks about me? Glowing? He likes me?. That can't be right. Then I see jiyong on the dance floor with Mina dancing all over him.

"well if he likes me, he definitely won't be doing that." I said pointing at them.

"he has his reasons. You'll understand it soon" chaerin said while being dragged by Bom to dance floor.

I turn around and drink my beer suddenly someone sit next to me again. It's a tall guy. I've seen his face before but I can't remember where.

"stress much?" he said and order a beer

"none of your business." I said

"you're not from around here aren't you?" he said , smiling

"is it that obvious?"

"actually, not really. I just know."

"good for you then I guess." then I see jiyong looking at me with Mina still all over him.

"hey, wanna dance?" he said offering his hand.

"sure." I said with jiyong's eyes pierced at mine.

We dance on the dance floor then taecyeon start to snuggle on my neck. His hands touching my back up and down. 'this guy is a ert.' I thought. Just when I'm going to slap him because he start to touch my , Someone push him away make him stumble on the floor then grab my hand and drag me out of the club.

"YAH! What the are you doing!!" I yell

"get inside the car." jiyong said

"no." I said then start to walk back into the club. He grab my wrist and pull me to the car.

"I said get in!" he said opening the door and get me inside the car. His face looks furious. He's angry.

I keep asking him questions but he don't answer any of them. He just keeps driving , super fast.

" Jiyong!! Can't you just slow down!! I don't want to die yet!!"

I said but he just keeps driving until we reach the house. He parks the car then we get into the house.

 

~no one's pov

"Kwon Jiyong! Are you out of your mind?! Are you trying to get me killed driving like that?!!"

"yes!! I'm out of my mind!! Seeing you dancing with that guy!!"

"WHAT? What the hell is wrong with me dancing with him?!!"

"ohh, come on haze! That guy is a ert!!" he said ruffling his hair with frustration. Well, agree on that one, she thought.

"so what, if he's a ert?!! It's my problem, not yours!! Why do you care anyway, you're just too busy with that girl all over you!!"

"Of course it's my problem!!"

"and why the hell is that?! Huh?!!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!" he said making her shock. his eyes starts to blurry and fill up with tears.

"it's all because I love you! I can't get you out of my mind!! I hate my self for making you cry in Jeju!! I hate myself for not being able to refuse what Mina wants because she keeps ing threatening me and I have to protect the boys from her!!  I hate myself for----" He can't finish his words when suddenly hazel grab his shirt and crash her lips on his. The share a passionate kiss until they broke off the kiss to catch their breath.

"I'm sorry. I love you so much, haze." he said with their lips only in an inch distance.

"I know." she said smiling.

"so you forgive me?"

"isn't it obvious? Or are you just really that stupid?" she said.

 he smiles widely, with his hands wrapped her waist then They start kissing again like there's no tomorrow.

They walk to the couch without even parting their lips with each other. Now they have a tongue war on the couch. Jiyong is on top pf her body suddenly part his lips from her.

"you liar." the snuggle to her neck.

"what?" She said trying not to moan.

"didn't see the hot chocolate,huh?" he said pointing to the empty cup of hot chocolate that he left for her in the morning on the table. She just laugh. His hand are roaming all over her body.

Then she suddenly broke the kiss and hit his chest. Hard.

"ouw!ouw! What was that for?" he said trying to kiss her again but she close his lips with her hand.

"that is for making me angry and confused in jeju!" she said hitting his chest

"I'm sorry...." he said but she keep hitting

"that is for dancing all dirty with that girl!!" she said then push him and walk away.

"haze..i'm sorry, you know I don't mean to.." he said grab her hand ad make her turn around. She tries to hold her laughter seeing jiyong's desperate face, but failed. Jiyong smirk then push her to the wall. He kiss and her neck leaving a mark.

"that is for lying about the hot chocolate." he said smiling then kiss her softy again.

"that is me saying I'm really really sorry." he said between his kisses

"this is me saying I love you. So much." he said

"do you want me to continue or not?" he smirks

"hmmm... Let me think of it for a second or maybe an hour." she said smiling

"yah!" he said then she kiss him again. They keep kissing until they arrive in jiyong’s room. He put her to the bed and they start to pull out and throw each other’s clothes. Hazel feels so comfortable being with him. like this. this is maybe the best night of her life making love to the person she love the most.

They crash and laying side by side on jiyong's bed. He pull the blanket to cover both or their body and pull hazel into his embrace. Hazel snuggle into his chest and jiyong kiss her head.

"I love you, hazel." he said

"I love you too, Kwon jiyong." she said then they're both drift to sleep


hello...

so sorry for the late update :(

These college task are keeping me so busy like crazy :((

so yeah, I tried to write but it's not good.. I just can't..

writing a hot is just hard..

but hope you enjoy the story and tell me what you think :D

thank you :)

ps : I just bought a ticket to Super junior's concert on the end of the month.. yeayy super excited!!  :D

can't wait for bigbang to finally have a concert in my country!!