warm embrace..

Perfect Getaway..

 

The airport is full of bigbang’s fans when I get there. As soon as I get in, Yongbae call me and introduce me to Jieun.

“annyeonghaseyo, Hazel imnida..” I said bowing.

“ooh, annyeong I’m jieun, they usually call me Jieun noona because i’m older so since I’m older than you too , you can call me jieun unnie.. Yongbae told me about you, soo let’s work comfortably together.. If you want to ask something just ask me.. okay? Fighting!” jieun unnie said. She’s a very kind person. I thought she will be the kind of strict person that make you feel like she’s gonna eat you alive on your first day as an intern but I’m wrong, and I think I’ll have a fun experience.

I’ve always wanted to go to jeju since I started watching those Korean Drama. So I’m super excited with this trip / work.

I get on the plane and sit on my seat beside the window. I look out the window, enjoying the view. Suddenly someone sit beside me. it’s Jiyong.

“OH! You sit here? Waaah such a nice coincidence” Jiyong said

“hm? You think?” I said. Why he have to sit here?

“yaah.. you can smile if you want, don’t hold it..I know you’re happy..”

“happy about what?”

“me, sitting beside you.....”

“YAH!”

“awww look at that, the lovebirds start to fight even in the morning like this..” Yongbae said smirking at us while passing by with daesung that also laughing.

“a what? Lovebirds? Oohh you’ve got to be kidding me...”  I said then look away to the window

“Hyung, that’s my seat not yours.. you’re supposed to sit with daesung hyung..” Seungri said looking at jiyong.

“yaah.. maknae, it’s mine now.. I changed it so you can sit with daesung..”

“wae, hyuuung? I want to sit with Hazel..”

“because, you should start to get closer with daesung.. so just go..”

“but, hyuuung.....”

“yah!” Jiyong said with glare in his eyes, then seungri left pouting. While jiyong smile satisfied.

I take my ipod out then plugged the earphone to my ear. Play the song on shuffle mode then close my eyes. Then I feel someone pull the earphone from my right ear.

“what are you listening? Oh! Gym class heroes!” Jiyong said plugging it into his ear.

“You know?”

“Of course I know! I like this song a lot, you like it too? Another coincidence.” He said smiling the start humming to the song. Why my heart feels like it skip a beat everytime he’s so close to me? everytime I see him smiling like that?.

It was the longest one hour flight of my life. With jiyong so close to me, I feel like I can hardly breath. What the hell is wrong with me?. We start the photoshoot as soon as we arrived in Jeju. I help Jieun unnie with the boys’s wardrobes. It’s my first time watching a real photoshoot. The boys looks so perfect in front of the camera, they don’t look tired at all. Even though I knew they’ve been recording and practicing until late at night for their comeback, and jiyong is recently sick but they don’t even show it on the camera. Even thinking of it makes me tired.

The Photoshoot finished at night. All of us went back to the hotel and check in to our room. Gladly I have my own room. So I can  enjoy the beauty of jeju from my room. It’a already 10 pm when I finished shower and wear my shorts and oversized tshirt. I’m looking at the night view of jeju from my window then I hear my room bell ring. I head to the door thinking who come to my room at this time of night?. I open the door and see Jiyong right outside then he walk inside my room laying on my bed.

“Yah! Jiyong! What the hell are you doing here?!” I said as I close the door hoping no one see him coming to my room.

“I want to sleep here.”

“WHAT?! Yah! What if someone see you coming here?! Besides, You already have your own room.”

“well, they can mind their own business, whatever. Besides, I don’t like my room, your room is better. So I’ll sleep here.”

“YAH! Just get out okay..” I said standing beside him

“NO.” He close his eyes pretending to sleep.

“This kid. Seriously!” I said start walking to the sofa then he grab my hand and pull me to the be. He’s so strong make me stumble to the bed and he pulled me to his warm embrace. I feel my cheek blush and there it goes again, my heart start pounding hard.

“y-y-yah.. w-w-what are you doing? Let me go and go to your room!” I said struggling from his arms.

“No..” he said tighten his hug.

“okay, fine.. you can sleep here, but just let me go.” I said still struggling hard.

“listen, I’m soo tired right now, so just stay still okay? The more you struggle , the more I won’t let you go.Let’s just sleep.” He said with his eyes closed. My face buried on his chest and warm embrace. My heart skip a beat again. I feel so comfortable in his arms, I don’t want to let go. I slowly look up to his face. He is a perfect human being. Then he open his eyes then look into my face. Look into each other eyes, I started to get lost in his eyes. He leaned to my face then I feel his lips on mine. That soft and sincere kiss like the one in the car that night. He pulls his lips from mine and kiss my forehead, tighten his embrace. I feel weak in his arms, this feelings, the kind of feeling that make you peaceful. Buried on his warm body, I fell asleep.                                     

 

 

a short Update! 

Childish but sweet jiyong.. I'm smilling a lot while writing this one..

Hope you all like it! tell me what you think! thank you.. :D

Anyway.......

BIGBANG IS FINALLY BACK!!!

I'm obsessed with BLUE now, I can't stop listening to it!!

and the MV is just AMAZING!!