10 days.

Perfect Getaway..

~Hazel's POV

It's been almost 2weeks or 10 days to be exact. 10days since I left seoul. 10days without jiyong. Without YG Family. 10days since the day I broke his heart and my heart in the process. 10days since he said that he hates me. But if hating me makes it easier for him to forget me and all the pain I caused, then I'm fine with it. My college has started. I have all class with daisy, thankfully. I try to busy myself with college activities hoping that it will help me to get him out of my mind. To help me keeping my hand from picking up the phone and call him. I can't do that.
There's one time when I turn on my TV and see the news of The success of YG Family Concert. Seeing jiyong again on TV, my tears are flowing. Fortunately I have daisy, she always there beside me. As I promised, I told her everything as I land in New York. She said nothing but hug me, as if she knew that's exactly what I need the most that day. A Hug from a bestfriend, no words said just a warm hug. My mom also asked me what happened in korea when she saw my puffy eyes. But all I said is "nothing. It's a farewell tears." I'm not lying though. It was a farewell tears, a really bad one.
I can't say I don't miss jiyong though, but I made my decision I have to face it. It's the best for all of us. Seeing the concert was a success is a fortunate, they're happy that's all that matters. 
I remember one morning daisy burst out my door showing me the news about me being the staff of YG. Sajangnim really did what I asked him. He's a great guy, that's why I don't want to add another burden to his shoulders.
My 10days after leaving seoul, jiyong, the boys and all of YG Family mostly spent by all my effort to move on and convincing myself that what I did is the right thing.

"Okay class, that's it for today.. See you next week."
The class end. My stomach starts to rumbling. I pack up my things as Daisy starts dragging me to have lunch together.

"That class was boring, man. How can you understand everything the lecturer said?" Daisy said as we walk on the hall.

"1. Concentrate. 2. Because the lesson involve more numbers and counting than words."

"Aarrhh, you and numbers. Glasses nerd." She always tease me like that everytime I wear my glasses. Well, I always wear glasses in class because my eyes are not that good anymore and it helps me to focus.

"It's called looking smart, not nerd."

"I know, because you are damn genius."

"I know, that's why I'm your friend right?" I said and laugh.

"Absolutely." That's how we're joking with each other. Saying everything what's in mind, no hard feeling. As we talk and talk all the way to the parking lot of the school, suddenly daisy stopped on her track.

"Haze, I thought you said you didn't bring your car?"

"Yeah, because the traffic is beyond crazy and I'm already late. Why you asking?"

"Isn't that your car." She said pointing to a red with white stripes mini cooper. That car looks so familiar.

"Hm? That looks familiar." I said then take a closer look.

"THAT'S MY CAR!!! OH MY GOD! SOMEONE STOLE MY FREAKIN CAR!!" I said start to freaking out. I mean , how the hell can my care that I left at home this morning suddenly appear in front of me? My car is not a batmobile that can drive it self. Is it mom? No way. I start to walk fast to my car with daisy holding me try to calm me down.

"Hey hey, calm down.” She said.

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! SOMEONE STOLE MY IN CAR!!!!” I said as I keep walking to my car.

“Haze, No thief is crazy enough stealing your car and bring it to your school in broad day light. Wait there's someone's getting out from your--- oh. My God." Daisy said closing with the palm of her hand.

As I stand in front of my car, someone gets out of the car and the reason of Daisy’s “oh.my God” is because that someone is the reason why I have been sheding tears for 10days. The person who was the main reason why I left seoul 10 days ago. The person who said “I hate you” as our goodbye. The person who I loved the most but I know reality doesn’t allow us to be together. That person is Kwon Jiyong who is smiling standing beside my car. That smile, the smile that has been haunting my mind from the moment I turn my back on him. My eyes widen as I see him. He put his hands into his pocket and look into my eyes.

“hey, haze..” is all he said and successfully make my already broken heart starts to beat fast again.


WASSUP READERS!

I know last time I said I won't be updating until my final exam is over.

well it isn't over yet. T_T

but, since yesterday was my Birthday! yeay!

so I will share my happiness by updating new chapter for you guys~

hehehee

eventhough this chapter is short, but I will try my best to do double updates :D

enjoy~ ^^