SPECIAL CHAPTER~ :]

Perfect Getaway..

Helloooo~ I know that this story already ended, but when I read all your comments on the last chapter I'm so happy and start thinking to make a special chapter. lol. so consider this as my gift to you for supporting me and this story~ here it is, Perfect Getaway Special Chapter! enjoy~ ^^


~Hazel's POV
Time travel fast. Days become weeks, weeks became months, and months become years. it's been a year that I'm with jiyong. It's been a year since all those craziness that happened. I'm graduated from college, and now working in YG as a business consultant from sajangnim. Yes, I moved to seoul permanently. At first, I want to find a house for me to live but jiyong keeps asking me to move in with him. He always said "what's the point of having your own house if you will spent all of your night here with me anyway." And ended it with a wink. That erted boy. I rejected the offer of course because I don't want to burden him. But you know jiyong, he can be really really really persistent. So after weeks of him pouting at me, seducing me. Yes you got that right, he seduced me to move in with him. Well, here I am on my day off seriously looking  at the screen of my laptop, tears swelling up in my eyes.

~Author's POV

Meanwhile jiyong just arrive at his house with wide smile plastered on his face. He finished his preparations for the Solo world tour early so he can come home and meet his girlfriend. Just thinking about her face successfully made him excited. He went out of his car, whistling happily. An idea came into his mind as he open the door, he decided to give a surprise to her and get into the house silently without making any noise.
He get himself to the house, but his girlfriend is nowhere to find. 'She must be in her room' he thought. He walk to the room and find that the door is open wide. There she is, sitting on the chair looking at her laptop. But something caught his eyes, her body is trembling up side down, and there's sobbing voice. Suddenly the girl speak.

"I hate you Kwon Jiyong."

"How can he do that?! How can he be so cruel??Is he out of his mind?" she said again

"I'm sooo going to kill you kwon jiyong."

'Oh my. What have I done?' He panicked. He run to her side and look at her face full of tears.

"Baby.. Why are you crying?? What did I do wrong?? Baby, I'm sorry if I said or do something that hurt you.. I'm sorry, please don't hate me. I loveyou, haze.. Please.."
Hazel turn to jiyong, shocked seeing her boyfriend's panic face. She wipes her tears.

"Jiyong-ah! You're home!" She said cheerfully.

"Haze, what happened? Why are you crying? Whatever I done, I'm sorry baby.." He said, hazel looking at him confused.

"What are you talking about? Nothing happened. Why are you apologizing? Are you sick or something?"

"Eh? y-you said a while ago that you hate me, t-that I'm cruel out of my mind, a-a-and that you want to kill me." He said still kneeling in front of her, scared to look at her face while thinking about what he did these past few days, what did he do wrong.
Hearing jiyong words, she realized what happened and laugh out loud. She laughing so hard until her stomach hurt from laughing.

"W-why are you laughing?" Jiyong ask confused.

"You...huahahaaha.. Your face is funny.. Hahahahahahaha"

"What??"

"You thought all that I said is about you? Huahahahahahaa"

"But you clearly said my name. Kwon Jiyong." He said more confused than ever but hazel just keep laughing at him.

"Yah! Stop laughing, you better start explaining, hazel forbes."

"Okay okay.. Jiyong-ah, the kwonjiyong that I meant is not you. Well, it's you but not the real you. I was ready a fanfiction about you, and in that story you're such a jerk to the girl that's why I said that."

"What is a fanfiction?"

"it's a fiction story, made by your fans. Duh."

"Wait. So you're saying that you hate the me in the story, not the real me? And all of that because of a freakin fictional story??"

"Bingo!" She said laughing. Jiyong slumped to the floor disbelieve with what just happened. He took a deep breath before he finally burst out.

"YAH!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW PANIC AND WORRIED I AM WHEN I SAW YOU CRYING LIKE THAT?!!!" He burst out at her.

"Wow.. No need to scream, how can I know that you're home early?! And why are you sneaking up into the house like a thief or something??”

“ I WANT TO SURPRISE YOU! BUT INSTEAD ALL I HEARD WAS ‘I HATE YOU, KWON JIYONG’! HOW DO YOU THINK I SHOULD REACT TO THAT?!!” He yell again while hazel just stay still looking at his angry face. Suddenly his face soften, he reach to her and hold her tight in his arms.

“Mianhe.. I don’t mean to yell at you, but I’m just panicked. I don’t want to lose you again, I really thought that I made a mistake and hurt you again. I’m scared.” He said and she hug him back.

“I’m sorry too, it’s a silly thing. I shouldn’t have mad at you too.” Hazel said then jiyong let go of his hug and kiss her forehead.

“hmm.. so how did you know about this kind of thing anyway?” he ask looking at her laptop.

“I’m a fangirl remember? A VIP to be exact. Of course I knew this kind of thing. Reading fanfiction is like number one rule in fangirling world.”

“oohh really? Well what did you read? The one that make you hate me. I want to read it too. I want to see how can people make story that make the lovable kwon jiyong hated by his own girlfriend”

“lovable? More like Conceited.” She said and he just wink at her.

 Then she show it to him the story that she read just awhile ago. The one that make her say those words. To her surprise, he starts to get lost in the story. Saying praises to himself “ahh, I know I am that irresistible.” Get angry at the character which is himself “what the hell? I will never do that!” until the last chapter end.

“wait. That’s it? where’s the next chapter?? Babe, where’s the next button?! The next button is missing!!”

“yah. there’s no next button even though you search it all the way to the mountain because the author haven’t updated the next chapter yet.”

“why….uugghh I hate cliffhanger. Let’s see another story that you subscribed~ ” He said then clicking on the screen again. Hazel just giggle at the view of her boyfriend, The GDragon himself reading a fanfiction about him.

“hazel-ah.. what’s that [M] sign means?”

“that means, the story is rated. Filled with swearing words, and mostly ty scene. You know VIP can be pretty erted.” She said while lying on her bed closing her eyes. Suddenly she feel the bed is sinking. She open her eyes and surprised to see jiyong already on top of her with their face extremely close.

~Hazel’s POV

“y-yah.. kwon jiyong.. what are you doing?” even though we’ve been together for a year but I still find me hard to control my blush everytime we’re this close with each other. It’s hard to control my self.

“hmm.. I didn’t know that you like to read those ty stories”

“what? No I don’t.. pfftt..” I said scoofing

“you can’t lie to me, you know. Those list of stories that you subscribed tells it all~” Oh. . I forgot. There he goes again with his naughty smirk.

“so.. what if.. we make those stories come true. The real scene is always better than the ones that you read, babe.” He said with his husky voice in my left ear. Oh no.

“ha.. ha..” is all I can say. My brain can’t produce another appropriate words with his mouth now nibbling on my earlobe then down to my jawline, and find his favorite spot on my neck. I start to moan then he kiss my lips gently at first. . Him and his appeal is just unbearable.

We start to lost ourselves in passion with each other. He get rid of my clothes and I get his shirt out of him. Our lips moving in sync perfectly with each other. The room starts to get hotter and hotter. My fingers find a comfortable spot in his hair to depened the kiss.

“Jiyong hyuuuung~ Sajangnim told me to—OH !! WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE WHO WITNESS THEIR STEAMY MOMENTS?!!” I look at the door shocked as I see seungri standing at the door. I threw jiyong to the side and grab the blanket to cover my body.

“LEE SEUNGHYUN!!!!!” Me and jiyong scream at the same time followed by a pillow flying to seungri's face.


PS : I'm writing a new story now..

please look forward to it~ ^^

Thank you!

haengshoooo~ :D

and here's seungri lol