News travel fast in YG..

Perfect Getaway..

~Hazel's POV

Next morning, I’m having breakfast when jiyong came out of the room looking ready to go to work with his jeans and white tshirt.

“good morning..” he said then kiss my lips.

“good morning..”

“so do you have any plans today?” he ask

“nope. Why?”

“nothing, just wondering. If you can come with me to the office today..”

“hmm? Wait. One second.” I said as my phone rings, it’s jieun unni.

“oh unni..”

“hazel-aah.. can you come to YG today? I need your help on something, again.”

“oh okay, no problem. I’ll be there.”

“call me when you’re here..”

“okay unni, bye.” I hung up. Jiyong staring at me.

“who is it?” he said.

“Jieun unni, she ask me to meet her in YG today, help her with something.”

“aahh.. well let’s go together then..”

“okay, let me change first..” I said, walking to my room and get ready wearing this clothes.

As we arrived at the building, I call jieun unni and tell me that I’m here. She tells me that she’s out for a while and ask me to wait for her.

“what’s wrong?” Jiyong ask, after I hung up the phone.

“oh. Nothing. Jieun unni is out for a while and ask me to wait.. She’ll call me when she’s back.”

“okay, just wait in the recording studio with me..”

“hmm.. I don’t want to disturb your work time.. I’ll just wait there.” I said pointing to the coffee shop beside the building.

“yah.. how can you wait there alone..you’re my girlfriend, you’re not disturbing my work..”

“but..” I said but he cut me off.

“no more buts. Let’s go..” he said smiling ten get out of the car.

I sigh and get out of the car. Jiyong come to me and grab my hand. We walk inside the building with jiyong holding my hand. People are staring at us. This is the reason why I hesitated to go inside the building with him, especially holding hands like this. The stares, people whisper while glaring at me. I usually don’t care about what people might think about me, but this time is different. I’m with jiyong. All those stares and whispers make me feel small. it’s just that it makes me realize that I’m nobody, how can I ended up being the girlfriend of Gdragon.  I look at jiyong and he’s smilling wide.

“ji..”

“hmm?”

“is this really necessary?”

“what is?”

“This..” I said lifting up our hand.

“of course it is, why?”

“it’s the office, people are staring. “

“wae? I , kwon jiyong proudly walk in the office holding hands with my girlfriend. And to those who don’t like it, can mind their own business.” He said.

“cocky..” I said and he laugh.

We get in the recording studio and apparently the boys are there too. There’s also Teddy. Jiyong let go of my hand and see what Teddy is working.

“Hazel-aaahh!” Seungri said and hug me.

“ohh.. annyeong seugri..Hi guys..” I said.

“Hazel, didn’t know that you’ll be coming here..” daesung said with his signature smile.

“aah.. yeah, I suppose to meet with Jieun unni here today..” I said with seungri still hugging me.

“YAH Maknae! Hands off!” Jiyong yell.

“hmm? Waeyo hyung?” Seungri said let go of his hug. He should learn to control his hug. It’s getting tighter everytime we met. Jiyong just glare at seungri and put his hand around my shoulders.

“oh, Haze, you’re here..” Teddy said.

“Hi, Teddy..”

“jiyong-ah.. now that you’re here, go record your part.” Teddy said to jiyong.

“hmm.. okay.. see you later, babe..” He said pretty loud and kiss me on the cheek then walk to the recording room. My eyes become wide by his words and action. I can feel my cheek blush. I look at the boys there and realize they are surprised with that too.

“OMO!!” Daesung said.

“Did...he.. just.. kiss..her?!!” Seungri scream.

“OMO, your blushing!” yongbae said. Then seungri drag me to sit with other members surrounding me. Seunghyun just look at me with a smirk on his face.

“Hazel-ah.. are you... with hyung..?” Seungri said. I can’t help but blush even more.

“yaah.. don’t be too surprise, didn’t you see that they came here holding hands?” Teddy said.

“HOLDING HANDS?!!”

 “YAH! Stop interrogating my girlfriend.” Jiyong said on the mic fro the recording room.

“Girlfriend?! WoaaahhH! Finally, Ji!!” Yongbae said

“Finally, I’m so happy for you both!” Daesung said and hug me tight.

“Hazel-ah! Since when? How did it happen? Tell me tell me!” Seungri ask.

“hmmm.. it just happen..” I said smilling shyly.

“tell me from the start.. how did he confess? Tell us everything!” daesung said, while seungri is busy  with his phone.

I’m so shy to tell them everything. I can feel my cheek getting red even more. Then thankfully my phone ring.

“Oh! It’s Jieun unni! Got to go! See you later boys!” I said and get out of the room.

“Yah! Hazel-ah! You haven’t tell us anything!” yongbae said when I close the door.

Pheww... Saved by the bell. Jieun unni tell me to meet her in the wardrobe room. So I go there and see jieun unni.

“oh.. haze.. sorry to make you wait..”

“it’s okay unni, sooo what can I help you with?” I ask then jieun unni start to show me that i have to help her arrange the clothes for 2ne1’s concert. We start to work and talking to each other about everything, well except for the fact that Jiyong and I are dating. Then 2ne1 girls came into the room.

“unni...oh! Haze!” Bom said.

“annyeong..” I said.

“wah you’re here!” Dara said. Then Chaerin come into the room and talk pretty loud when I’m drinking my water.

“Sooo.. I heard someone is dating Kwon leader?” she said smilling with the other girls too while I’m almost choke by the water. How did they know?.

“REALLY?! You’re dating Jiyong?!” Jieun unni said.

“hmm.. well yeah.. how did you girls knew?” I said

“news travel extremely fast in this building..” Dara said putting her arm on my shoulders.

“hahahaa.. seungri oppa texted each one of us.” Minzy said.

“and  we are very very happy to hear that! We’re so happy for both of you!” Dara said.

“Me too! Aahh hazel-ah, I knew that you suit him well..” Jieun unni said.

“thank you....” i said smilling.

“now, tell us everything.. how did that happen, everything..” Bom said.

Then we started to talk. I tell them about everything well except the scene. It’s nice to have them supporting me. after talk and work with the wardrobe at the same time, the 2ne1 girls left the room to rehearse their dance for the concert. Jieun unni went out the room to answer a phone call. Then she come back to the room.

“Hazel-ah, sajangnim called me, he said he ask you to come to his office right now.” Jieun unni said smiling widely.

“wait. What?s-s-sajangnim?wants to see..me??”  I’m shocked. He doesn’t even know me. I’m not even a worker here, I’m just helping jieun unni. Then bad things start to fill my head.

“yes, hurry up.” Jieun unni said with an extremely happy face but I was too nervous to notice that happy face.

Why does he want to see me? did I do something wrong? I don’t even work here. I thought he doesn’t even know I’m exist. What is it all about?wait. is it about jiyong? Damn! Does he know about me and jiyong and he doesn’t approve it? Is it? Does he want me to break up with him? Oh my God this can’t be happening. I’m getting anxious as I walk to his office. I stand in front of the door, try to control my breathing then kknock on the door.

“yeah?” he said from inside the room.

“excuse me, jieun unni tell me that you want to see me.” I said as I open the door slowly.

“Oh! You must be Hazel. Come on in.” He said

“Okay..” I said as I walk into the room.

The room look exactly like what I heard before. It’s really big and well designed. It has a lot of doll figures. Then there’s a huge robot on the corner. Sajangnim sit on the back of his table, looking at the computer. He tells me to sit on the sofa. I sit there quietly still try to figure out what is this all about. He get up and sit on the sofa in front of me.

“so , Hazel.. you must be wondering why I ask you to come here..” He said.

“well, let’s get to the point..” he continue. Damn my heart beating so fast I can’t even breath, this is scary.

“I want you to work here in YG.” He said. Then suddenly I feel like my heart fell down on the floor.

“w-w-work? H-h-Here in YG?” I said feelig shocked and relieved at the same time.

“yes, I want you to work here to take care the wardrobes of the artist in YG. Jieun said you’ve been a great help for her these days. One of our wardrobe crew just resign yesterday, so I want you to replace her and help jieun to take care everything about the wardrobes.”

“but.. I don’t live here in korea permanently..”

“I know you’re on your vacation and you’re going to leave in what? 2 weeks?”

“1 and a half,sir.” I said as I realize that I really have to leave this place soon.

“ah.. yeah.. it’s not a problem, I know you’re from new york and actually I’m opening a branch office there, so you can continue your work there while finishing your college studies.” He said.

“so, do you want to work here?” he continue.

“w-w-well thank you for your offer sir, and I’d love to work here.” I said

“great then. I tell my assistant to give you the contract soon and call me sajangnim from now on.”

“okay sajangnim..”

“you can go now, jieun must be waiting for you to tell her the news.” He said.

“okay thank you sajangnim, I’ll be going now.” I said smiling then walk to the door. I feel so happy and relieved when I know it’s not about me dating jiyong. Aahh maybe he doesn’t even know about it , maybe I’m just too paranoid I need to stop watching those drama. And knowing that I’ll be working in YG. I’m extremely happy walking closer to the door. Just when I grab the door handle the sajangnim say something.

“oh, and one more thing.” He said then i turn around and look at him.

“I know that you’re dating jiyong right now.” He said and I’m almost choke to death. Did he just read my mind?!.

“news travel fast. There’s nothing that I don’t know going on in this building.”

“aah..yes..” I said in a low voice.

“don’t worry, I’m  supporting you both in fact jiyong has changed a lot since he met you. I mean you changed him into a better person these days. I’m fine with both of you dating as long as it doesn’t give bad effects on your or jiyong’s work. Okay?”

“o-o-okay.. thank you again sajangnim..” I said and walk outside the room. 

 

Hi .. new chapter!!

so, YG sajangnim is here.. hahhahaa

I hope you like this chapter :D

comment and subscribe..

tell me what you think about this chapter so I can make a better one next.. :D

and again, THANK YOU :]

PS :

SUPER JUNIOR, SUPER SHOW 4 is super AWESOME!! the boys are just FLAWLESS!!