The Truth..

Perfect Getaway..

The next day after hazel left seoul, a headline appear that shocked all the member of bigbang including jiyong. As soon as they read the news, seungri daesung yongbae and seunghyun went directly to sajangnim's office without jiyong.

"Sajangnim, what the meaning of this headline? Did jiyong knew this?" Seunghyun ask

"I don't know if she told him or not, but she told me that this is what she wants, and begging me not to tell the other."

*flashback*

"Sajangnim, I made my decision." Hazel said.

"Are you sure? Come on in, let's sit and talk about it first." Sajangnim said.

"Okay, what is your decision haze?"

"I'm leaving."

"What??"

"I'm going back to new york."

"What? When?"

"Tomorrow after the concert."

"Did jiyong knew about this?"

"Not yet, but he will."

"I don't get it. What are you trying to imply here?"

"I decided to leave seoul so there'll be no news about me and jiyong anymore."

"Wait. So what do you want me to say to the press now?"

"I know it's a big favor to ask, but this will be the last time I'm asking for such favor. I want you to say that I'm just a YG staff nothing else."

"Are you serious haze?"

"I am."

"Just think for it again for a while okay. I don't want you to make such decision in a rush knowing that you will regret it later."

"This is my decision sir. I spent enough time to think about it. This is the best, for jiyong."

"What makes you think it's the best for him? Then what about you? Is it the best for you?"

"What's best for him is the best thing for me. But can I ask you for one more thing?"

"What?"

"Please don't tell anyone about it. At least until I leave."

"Why? The 2ne1 girls, jieun , bigbang members will be sad about it."

"That's why, I don't want to see their sad faces or else I won't be strong enough to leave."

*end of flashback*

"That's what she said that day and that's why I didn't tell you guys anything as I promised her." Sajangnim said with sad face. Suddenly the door burst open.

"SO THIS IS ALL WHAT SHE WANTS?!!" Jiyong yelling from the door.

"Jiyong-ah.."

"SHE PLANNED ALL OF THIS?" Jiyong's eyes are red, filled with anger and sadness. Yongbae approach him try to calm him down even though he knew it's useless, nothing can calm jiyong down.

"Jiyong...." Yongbae said puting his hand on jiyong's shoulder but jiyong just shrugged it off and ran out of the room, out of the building while the members only staring at him, knowing how hurt it is for him.
Seunghyun went out of the room pressing hazel's phone number to only got a mailbox sound. He knew she will do something like this yet he can't do anything to stop her. He feel so stupid.

"Hyung, what should we do about jiyong hyung now? Why did hazel leave him like that?" Daesung ask seunghyun with a worried face.

"She must have her reason. And jiyong? Just let him be for a while, he need sometime alone."


A week after that incident no one ever saw jiyong. Not even yongbae, his best friend. Everyone starts to worried, he doesn't answer his phone. He's never home. No one know where he is.
One day, seungri go to a club to attend his friend's birthday. He walk to the VIP section with his friend and saw a familiar figure. His hyung. His lost hyung is now surrounded by woman and liquor. Jiyong is so drunk and flirting like crazy with all the woman around him. Seungri walk up to him and drag jiyong out from the place.

"Hyung come on, get out of here. I'll take you home." He said.

"Home? the home where that liar used to stay? I hate that place~~" jiyong slurred out. Seungri finally succeed getting jiyong in the car and start to drive. While all jiyong said is "she's a liar. That in' liar. Get her out of my head!"
After settling jiyong on his bed, seungri tell his other hyungs that he found jiyong and tell everything about his condition. All of them decided to gather and talk about it tomorrow in the studio.
The next day, by surprise the members found jiyong sitting in the studio making song. He wear his big glasses just like nothing happened. His face is cold just like his heart.

"Oh! Ji. You're here." Yongbae said.

"Hm." Jiyong said without even looking.

"Are you okay hyung? Where have you been?" Daesung ask.

"Better than ever. Someplace. having fun." He answer coldly.

"Hyung, don't be like that. Hazel must be doing that for a reason." Seungri said. As soon as he heard that name, he stop what he was doing and look at seungri.

"Don't you ever dare to mention that lying 's name in front of me."

"YAH KWON JIYONG!" Then BANG! Seunghyun punch jiyong in the face.

"DON'T CALL HER LIKE THAT!!" Seunghyun yell

"WAE HYUNG?! I CALL HER THAT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT SHE IS! SHE LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING! SHE LEFT ME HYUNG!!!!!!"

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY SHE LEFT?!!! USE YOUR BRAIN TO THINK!!!"

"SHE LEFT BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME!!!ohh I know now, she never love me maybe the truth is she love you, not me." Jiyong said with a smirk resulting another punch by seunghyun.

"NEVER BRING THAT UP AGAIN JIYONG! Okay! fine! If you're too stupid to think then let me tell you!! She left because the fans threatened her!!"

"Wow. Now you making a lie about our fans hyung. Well done." Jiyong said again.

"Jiyong you bastard!! Remember the day when you called her and I'm there with her at your home?! News flash ji, that day we just got home after she being mobbed by the fans, the fans threw eggs to her, cursing her!! And now you said I'm lying?!"

"She what?" Jiyong said.

"Got your attention now? The day when you went on the last date with her. I accidentally bumped her in the hall and saw her phone. She got a in' threat text telling her to leave or we will face the consequences!!"

"What do you meant by we, hyung?" Yongbae ask him after hearing everything from seunghyun.

"We! As in BIGBANG! She left because she think it will protect us! I already warned her not to do anything stupid but she just smile saying she won't. I never thought she will actually leave like this! So think first jiyong! Before saying that filthy words about her!!!" Seunghyun finally said everything. He can't hold it anymore seeing his dongsaeng in pain and call her with such an ugly word. He knew that jiyong is not the only one that in pain, hazel there must be in a lot of pain too.

"Why didn't you tell me hyung? WHY DIDN'T YOU IN TOLD ME?! I'M HER BOYFRIEND HYUNG!!" Jiyong said. His eyes red again holding back the tears.

"Because she make me promise not to tell anyone. She said she doesn't want to be the burden for us."

Jiyong slumped down to his seat with blank stare. If only he knew everything. He even said he hates her without knowing her real reason. The members all around him try comfort jiyong. Silence are wrapping the studio, the only sound that came out is the sound of jiyong's sobbing. He regrets everything. Why didn't he knew better. Why can't he see that she's hurting right in front of his eyes. Why can't he realize that?. The pain that she felt, he can't imagine how scared and anxious she was when she gets all those threats. He hurt her so many times yet She still sacrifice her feeling just to protect him and his family and all he said to her was "I Hate you".

Jiyong stay in the studio that night even the members have gone home. He sit in the studio, not making song, not working. He's brain is thinking only about her, his heart is hurting. What can he do now?. Suddenly his mom's words are ringing through his mind. Mom was right, she's a great girl and the pain of losing her is killing me. Then an idea popped into his head just like an bright inspiration to a song. He pick up his phone and dial the most familiar number. The phone is ringing, he waits anxiously for the person on the other line to pick up. Finally, it's answered.

"Jiyongiiiiieeee~"

"omma.. Can you help me with something?"


What will jiyong do?

kekeke

annyeong, my dear readers..

my final exam starts this wednesday,

so it's sad to say that I don't think I can update next chapter within next week.

but I will update if I can sneak some time. :D

Thank you for reading and leaving comment~

I love youuuuu~ ^^

ps : is it just me that laughing out loud when reading Seungri's tweet?? LOL

Say hello to tough seunghyun~ ^^