Kill your ego

Perfect Getaway..

~jiyong’s POV

I’m sitting in the studio. Still doing recording for bigbang new album. I barely get some sleep last night. I've been driving all night looking for her. Calling and texting her for a million times. I'm so worried about her. Where is she? Is she okay? Well obviously she's not okay. I ask jieun noona this morning about hazel, but all she gave me was cold stare. No matter how hard I try to concentrate, I just can’t. after what happened last night. The picture of hazel with sad face appearing over and over again in my mind. Seeing her come to the party with seunghyun really got my nerve. Then when I want to ask her to dance, I saw her dancing with seunghyun. I just can't hold my emotion last night. I drink some shots and walk to the boys room. Then that suddenly grab me knowing that I'm already drunk and she just kissed me right there. I'm not in my right mind last night. Then I see her, hazel's sad face. That face make me sober at instant that moment. Arrrghhh... Why I can't make anything right?!.. After looking for her all night, I go to my house thinking that maybe she come home, I go to her room and it shocked me. It’s empty. Her bag , her clothes everything is gone. She left me. And it’s all because my stupidness. All that’s left is a picture of us that she flipped down to the table. Now I can’t think straight. All I’m thinking is hazel. Suddenly my phone ring. oh, crap.
“yoboseyo?”

“jiyongiiieeeeee…..”

“neh, omma..”

“jigeum eodiya?”

“I’m in the studio , waeyo?”

“I’m coming to your house. Let’s have lunch together! I want to see hazel too, she’s at home right?”

“w-what?”

“just come! See you at home, jiyongiiee~” then she hang up.

OH CRAP!. This can’t be good. If my mom know that Hazel not living in my house anymore, and I’m the cause of that. She’s so going to kill me. Aahh!! Eottoke??!! Should I ask Haze to come? Or tell my mom the truth?. I can’t just call her, right?? The fact that she hates me to her guts right now and I feel  guilty about what happened. Should I text her? I mean I called and text her like a thousand times last night but she didn't answer any of them. But it worth a try right?.

“Haze, my mom want to meet you. Come to the house at lunch.”

I press send. Arrrggghh kwon jiyong why are you messing everything up! Okay, now just wait. Is she gonna reply my text?. After waiting for like one hour, checking my phone over and over again, still no sign of her. Yah, kwon jiyong what are you expecting! You made a big mistake, and you expect her to reply your text when you asking for her favor?. Damn it. It’s lunch time already, I guess I have to find a good reason to face mom’s wrath. I pick up my car keys and stuff , then drive to my house.
As I arrived, I see my mom’s car already parked in front of the house. She’s arrived. Inhale, exhale. Get ready jiyong. This might be the end of your life. I walk inside the house and see my mom standing in the middle of the living room. Damn, she must be realized that hazel is not here anymore. Aaaa I’m going to die. Then suddenly she turn around. This is it.

“omma..  I---“ I flinched getting ready to get hit.

“Jiyongiiieeee…! You finally came!” My mom said and hug me. Wait. This is weird. She should be killing me right now.

“o-oh..”

“Hazel-aah! Jiyong is here..” Hazel???? She came??

“oh! You’re here. Let me finished the food first.” She said with flat face. She really came.

“jiyongiie, I bring gaho.. I know you missed him.. “ she said pointing at my sharpei dog.

“Gaho-aaah!” I call him and he immediately come to me.

“you missed me boy? Aahh I missed you too..” I said petting his head. Suddenly he run to the kitchen.

“yah! Gaho-ah! How come you ran away from hyung!” I run after him. Then I see him nuzzling to Hazel’s foot.

“oh! Gaho, you want to play with me?” she kneeled down and pet his head. Even gaho like her more than me.

“Let me prepare the food and then we play.. okay?” she said smilling. That smile. The smile that I love so much. And now, she’s not showing her smile to me anymore. What did I do.

“Gaho-aah.. come on, play with me. Don’t disturb noona.” I said and pick him up. We look at each other’s eyes. Those eyes that make me fall in love with her more and more. Then she get up and continue with the food. Leaving me holding to gaho. I walk to the living room and play with gaho. I steal glance to her while talking to my mom. I miss her. I feel guilty and it hurts.

“the food is ready..” she said.

“waahh… you really know how to put out food hazel-aah!.. it looks more delicious than when I brought it here a while ago.” My mom said approaching her.

“aah..anieyo.. my mom always taught me to prepare food well.”

“aigoo.. I miss your mom now..”

“she misses you too, you should visit her sometime..”

“arasso.. Jiyong! Let’s eat!”

I come to the dining table, looking at the well prepared food. She is good with food. She used to prepare breakfast every morning for us. And now…

“Jiyong-ah! What are you doing staring at the food like that? Sit down and eat.”

“aah.. neh omma.”

The lunch went so smooth. she talk and laugh with my mom. She doesn’t even show that are any problem with me. She’s just being her own cheerful self. She talk to me like usual well not as much as usual but she talk to me while smiling. But even though she’s smiling , I can see there’s sadness in her eyes. And it’s all because of me.  After we finished with lunch. The three of us sit in the living room. Hazel keep playing with gaho.

“Gaho seems to like you so much, hazel-ah..”

“yeah, he likes her more than me now most likely..” I said.

“hahaa.. I love dogs.. and this one is a cutie.” She said

“do you have a dog at home?” My mom ask

“hmm.. no, I always wanted to but my father never let me have one. OH! Gaho where are you going?” she said when gaho suddenly run to the backyard.

“can I ?” she said to my mom and pointing at gaho.

“Of course!’ my mom said and hazel leave to the backyard calling for gaho. I look at her through the glass door.

“so.. what’s going on with you and Hazel?”

“hmm?? W-what?”

“I know already..”

“what do you know? How did you--”

“I know that you’ve been seeing each other, then suddenly something strange happened between the two of you. How? I met seungri the other day.”

“ahh.. that maknae..”

“so what happen?”

“I don’t know,mom. I made mistake. We made mistake. I don’t exactly know what happened in the beginning  that made us became like this. All I know is that I messed up bad and she hate me now.”

“jiyong-ah. People made mistake. Take the resonsibiity and apologize.”

“but she made mis—“

“doesn’t matter who’s at fault first. Jiyong, don’t let your ego take over your heart. If you really love her, then kill your ego and listen to your heart.”

“but she hates me now.”

“yah get yourself together!. From what I see today, if she hates you that much then she won’t be here had lunch with us and playing with gaho.”

“Jiyong, she’s a great girl. Man up, talk to her and apologize before it’s too late. If you lose her, the pain in there will be so much more than my fist hit. But then again, that if you love her” She said pointing at my heart.

“I love her!” I said by reflex. And she chuckle at my action then pinch my cheek.

“aigoo, I didn't know my boy will be this cute.”

“ommaa….” I said. At the same time, hazel come into the house with gaho on her hand. Gaho look so comfortable in her arms. Just like I am when I’m in her arms. That warm and loving feeling that I can’t get enough of.

“Okay, I have to go now.” Omma said getting up from her seat.

“eh? Right now? Why so soon minhyun-ssi?”

“aigoo, hazel-aah.. I’m a busy woman you know?” she said looking at hazel’s sad face.

“arasso..”

“I want to stay here longer with you too.. but I can’t..” then she hug hazel.

“Take care of yourself, mmh? And please take care of my jiyongie.. “

“eommaaaa….” I said.

“arasso, minhyun-ssi.. “ Hazel said. Then I see my mom whispering something to her ear. I can’t hear it. But Hazel’s face expression suddenly changed and she smile widely. Oh crap, don’t tell me she’s saying something strange about me again.

“I will leave gaho here. You will take care of him right, jiyong?” my mom said again pulling out for her hug

“really? Yeaahh.. I definitely will omma!”

“okay, take care of gaho too hazel-ah.. sometime his hyung became too busy and forget this pity fellow.”

“I will.. don’t worry minhyun-ssi.”

Then my mom get into her car. Hazel and I bid her goodbye from the gate. I look at hazel’s face once again as she watch the car drift away. Her undeniable beauty. Her face showing a sad expression behind that sweet smile. I follow her walk back to the house. I look at every single thing she do. She put gaho on the floor then start to clean up the dining table. I can only stare at her. I miss her so bad. What should I do now?.


~No one’s POV

“Hazel-ah..” Jiyong said with trailing voice. She doesn’t say anything

“mm.. thank you for today.” He said again.

“I’m here because your mom called me in the morning. She’s been so nice to me since I’m here, so I don’t want to disappointed her with anything.” There she is. That personality of her. The one that make him fall in love with her. No matter how it is hard for her, she never want to disappointed anyone.

“… don’t worry, I’ll be leaving after I finished the dishes.” She said again with a straight face.

“haze, we need to talk..”

“we have nothing to talk about.” She said as she finished with her dishes and walk to take her bag.

“…about last night… mina...”

‘I don’t want to hear it jiyong.”

“It’s not that… I mean I'm not…”

“I said we have nothing to talk about and I don’t want to hear it jiyong!” she said turning her head to jiyong as tears start to fill her eyes. She need to get out of here before she burst out her tears in front of him. Everyting that happened last night, is a massive nightmare for her. She doesn’t know how to handle it anymore.

“please.. let’s talk about it…”

“I don’t know what to say to you anymore! It’s too confusing! First, you accused me cheating with seunghyun and you don’t even believe anything that I said! Then last night, you and mina… and now you expect me to believe everything that you said!? I don’t know what to think anymore!! So just.. leave me alone now!”

"It wouldn't happen if you didn't dance and all flirty with seunghyun hyung!!"

"WHAT? So you're saying that it's my fault now? News flash, kwon jiyong.. You're the one who's go around kissing other girl last night, not me!! Ugghh.. I don't have time for this" she said and start to walk to the door. He grab her wrist to stop her from going out.

“YAH! At least listen to me first!”

“WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY NOW? That it’s now what I think it is?? Ahh come on, I’ve heard that before jiyong!!” she said. Jiyong keep silent.

“got nothing to say now?! I guess so.” She said wiping her tears then struggle out from his grip and walk to the door. Suddenly jiyong grab her hand and spin turn her to face him then kiss her roughly. She pull out from the kiss and slap his face.

“we’re over.” She said with tears pouring from her eyes and walk out of the house.  Meanwhile jiyong still standing on the same spot with his left hand on his red cheek.  Then he crumbles to the floor,  he can’t feel the stinging pain on his cheek because it’s covered with the massive pain in his chest. He hurt her again, he made her cry again. He feel numb. All he can feel is the pain in his heart and tears that start falling through his cheek. Still crumble on the floor with his hand on his chest , he try to withhold the pain in his heart. “I’m sorry….I’m sorry…..” is the only words that he keep mumbling between his sobs.


 

HELLO FELLOW READERS!!!

 so what do you think??

it's GD's Birthday today so I decided to update now..

hehehehehe

anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSIC GENIUS GDRAGON! ^^