Brokenheart Trip..

Perfect Getaway..

~ Hazel's POV

*Flashback*

" you're nothing but a friend to me!" The guy said while busy texting with his phone

"a friend?" I said starting to tremble

"yeah.." still texting

"what? after everything that you said to me, all that sweet nice and caring things you did for me, after everything we did together now you said we're just friends??" holding my tears back

" aahh.. come on haze, don't be so naive.. see this is why I've been avoiding you these couple days.. I don't want you to feel wronged and misunderstand about me.." he said looking into my eyes, smirking *gaaahh, I hate that smirk*

"well i can't blame you to have feeling for me or for liking me it's your rights by the way.. but to be sure, I don't have the same feeling and you've been a good friend to me.." he continued talking with his hand on my shoulder

I just don't know what to say, I just stood there speechless , blanked out.. my chest stuffed, it's getting hard to breath..

"are we done here? I have some things to do.. if you finally have anything to say, just text me okay? bye haze"

*end of Flashback*

~ No one's POV

"Damn! why that words keep repeating in my mind!Damn it!" Hazel speak to herself while wiping her tears

it's been a week since that happened, the guy's name is Tian.. Tian have been with hazel for about 6months. For 6months they've been inseperable with each other and last week when she feel something weird with Tian's behavior, she came to confront him about it and that's what he told her, she was nothing but a friend..

after whiping her tears, she come out from her room and go to her mother.

"mom.. can I go have a vacation somewhere?"

"what happened dear? are you okay?"

"I'm okay mom, it's just I need a vacation since it's the college break now..please?" hazel said with a weak smile

"okay, where do you want to go anyway?"

"don't know.. seoul maybe? you know I've been addicted with k-pop and k-drama these days.."

"seoul? as in korea,seoul?"

"yup..that's the one"

"let's see...aaa! you know Minhyun right? My best friend since highschool?"

"yeah, the one that visited us last year right mom?"

"yes, she's living in seoul now.. she told me to call her if we have a plan to go there so maybe she can help find a place to stay since you going to go to seoul.."

"okay mom.. thank you soooooo much " Hazel said

"when are you planning to go anyway and for how long?"

"As soon as possible mom maybe a month or less"

"but are you really okay dear?you look sad.. is it about Tian?I haven't seen him come here for a while"

"yes I'm perfectly fine.. and Tian is not gonna come here anymore mom, he's gone..for good"

Hazel go to her room thinking maybe it's the best way to forget about Tian and everything about him, maybe this trip will clear her head and make her feel better.

Suddenly her mom tell Hazel that she can go to korea tomorrow and her mom's bestfriend Minhyun will give her a place to stay for the whole month. The next day, Hazel goes to Seoul wearing t-shirt, her favourite blue, jeans and converse with earphone plugged in her ear . As soon as she arrive, her mom's bestfriend pick her in the airport.

"AnnyeongHaseyo.." hazel said as she met Mihyun-ssi on the airport. Minhyun seems like a very stylish but warm woman, she's Hazel's mom bestfriend when she was high school in korea.

"waah Hazel, so happy to finally see you here! you can speak korean too,aaahh kyeopta" She said hugging hazel tightly

"yeah just a little, my mom always taught me korean languange"

they walk to the car and drive to the place . the drive is quite, Hazel is looking around the street and thought "aah it's nice to be here.." when suddenly, Minhyun-ssi ask her.

"Hazel, do you like K-pop, boyband , girlband that kinda thing?"

"yes, I like it , the songs are nice and catchy.. why?"

"my son is one of the member of boyband too, you know.."Minhyun said with a proud smile on her face..

"aahh really?"

"yes, but he don't allow me to tell anyone about it cause he don't want me to be disturbed by the media these days.."

"woaahh such a good son, you must be proud.."

"The house you'll be staying is actually where he used to live but now since he has to live in the dorm, so he doesn't use it anymore and you can stay there as long as you want "

"aah, thank you.."

They arrived in the place, it's such a great house not so big but definitely not a small house and it's warm cozy. They look around the house and busy talking. Minhyun-ssi show Hazel her room and talk about how her son used to live there. Suddenly someone open the door....................

"omma? are you here? I saw your car outside.."

a guy came in, and Hazel shocked as she sees someone she perfectly familiar with.. Someone she used to see in TV , computer or even her ipod background.................................

 

yeayy finally wrote the first chapter..

can you guess who's coming? hehe...

sorry if it's not that good, kinda boring or anything.. gonna write a better one soon :)