His weakness..

Perfect Getaway..

~No one's POV

Mina look at her cellphone as she heard the ringtone. She read the text, smiling. It’s the text from her servant that she order to follow hazel around to get the perfect moment to do her plan. ‘this is it.’ She thought. Then she walk to the recording studio where she knew Jiyong will be.

“Hello Boyfriend..” she said get walk into the studio seeing no one else in the room except jiyong.

“What do you want? I told you I’m not your boyfriend anymore and I already have a girlfriend. Get out.” He said without even looking at her.

“Jiyong aah.. why are you so rude to me..?”

“why? Are you really that stupid or what? You obviously knew the answer. So just get the hell out.”

“Speaking of your sneaky girlfriend, where is she now? Why isn’t she clinging with you?”

“why do you care? She’s busy working, not like you busy messing with other people’s business.”

“hmm.. really? Busy working? Are you sure? Busy working or busy doing something else behind your back?” she said.

“Don’t even try using that thing on me, Mina.”

“what thing?”

“uughh, whatever.. just leave.”

“so you don’t believe me ? come on, you’ve known me longer than you know her.”

“That is exactly why I don’t believe you.”

“Well, I’m just being a good person here. I just don’t want you being played by such girl like her.”

“shut up. I don’t wannna hear anything from you.”

“Just listen, okay. Do you have any idea that it is possible for you girlfriend to---“

“What? Cheat on me? Come on, she’s not you!”

“Really, ji? Well at least, I’m not cheating with my boyfriend’s lifetime bestfriend.” Jiyong turn around and look at her when she said that.

“What do you mean?”

“Finally got your attention, huh?”

“What the are you saying?” Jiyong said again. ‘it’s working’ mina thought. Mina really press the right button in jiyong’s emotion. If there’s one thing that can provoke his anger than that thing will be jealousy. She knew that jealousy is his biggest weakness. She knew it very well.

“Woah, calm down tiger. So, I heard that your precious girlfriend is having a special relationship with your beloved hyung.”

“Hyung? As in..”

“as in, Seunghyun Hyung i.e TOP” When he heard that name, he start to feel like his blood is boiling inside. Anger start to fill his head.

“Anyway, at first I don’t believe it, but after I saw it by myself..”

“You’re lying.”

“Whatever, even the YG staff knew. They saw it too you know.”

“do you know that they’ve been seeing each other behind your back since you’ve been too busy with your work. How many days since the last time you go home? 3days? Waah, they really have much free time. You’re just too blind to see it , ji. Too blinded by your so called love to her.”

“You’re lying . “

“If you still don’t believe me, why don’t you go to the rooftop and check it by yourself? I heard that they even use the YG rooftop as their meet up place.” Mina said. Then jiyong stormed outside the studio filled with anger and blinded by jealousy.

“Still so naïve, kwon jiyong. I told you, I will do anything to broke both of you and make you crawling back to me.” Mina said to herself smirking.

Jiyong fasting his pace to the rooftop. He can’t think straight. Mina’s word keeps repeating in his head. The view of seunghyun hugging Hazel in Jeju also keep playing in his head. He open the rooftop door and there they are. His best hyung and precious girlfriend sit side by side on the bench, talking comfortably with each other, seunghyun ruffling hazel’s hair. ‘so it’s true.’ Is the only thing that came up on his mind.

 


 

NEW CHAPTER! YEAY!

it's short.

but I will post the next chapter later today or tomorrow.

depends on your curiousity..

kekeke ^^

anyway, thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting..

you guys are amazing! ^^