Best tour ever!

Perfect Getaway..

 

~Hazel's POV

We go to a lot of awesome places. We even go to the art trick museum. That museum blows my mind!. Then we walk around jeju and I realize that jiyong still holding my hand. His hand is warm and soft. He has long fingers. People start looking at us while we walk. Jiyong is so relax , he looks so happy because he keeps smiling. Now, I think i’m gonna die, first because my hearts keep beating so fast and if people says that this kind of feeling is like having a butterfly in your stomach, then trust me, there must be A LOT of butterflies in my stomach right now. Second, VIPs are going to kill me if they know I’m walking while holding hands with none other than their Kwon Leader.

“J-Jiyong, you can let go of my hand now..okay?” I said but he tighten his grip.

“No..”

“yah! Are you crazy? People are watching.. what if they knew you’re walking with a girl, plus holding hands..aaaahh i don’t want to die yet!” I said, whispering. Then he just laughing, loud.

“yaah.. who said you’re going to die? Besides, I’m wearing my disguise look. See?” well he is wearing his Rocstar cap and sunglasses , and he is so handsome with that look. But come on, even in one glance I know it’s him.

“that? You call that a disguise look?really?waaah you are unbelievable, even in one small glance I know it’s you!”

“hahahaaaa.. stop complaining, we only have 2hours before the photoshoot. There’s one place left. Come on!”

He take me to a very beautiful place. It’s on the side of the sea. It has a lot of beautiful coral and there’s a mercusuar right on the edge of the coral beach. The look of the sea is just so beautiful, mind blowing, breath taking, anything word can describe.

~no one’s POV

Hazel keep staring at the view. She’s so amazed with what she’s seeing right now. Jiyong look at her who are opening her wide eyes with her lips forming an O. He can’t help but smile looking at her expression. Then he take her to the mercusuar.

“come on, it’s not done yet.” He said holding her hand and take her into the mercusuar.

“are we going up there?” she said looking up.

“yes. Why? Scared?”

“What? Scared?pfft..no..i’m not!”

“let’s go then!hurry up!” He said.

They go to the top of the mercusuar. Then once again Hazel amazed by the view.

“WOAAHHH!! This is amazing!!” she said.

“You like it?”

“Like it?? I LOVE IT!!  I mean who wouldn’t love this place?” she keep looking straight to the sea while jiyong start smiling then looking at her face.

“yah. Why are you looking at me like that?” Hazel said.

“nope..nothing..”

“hmm? Weird..” she said while smiling then look back to the sea.

*KLIK!*

Hazel turn his face to jiyong smiling widely holding his iphone with the camera straight to her face.

“what are you doing?! Give it to me! yah!” She said try to reach his phone but he hold it higher.

“no, it’s mine! I won’t give it to you!” he said while laughing looking at her pouting. Then she look at her watch.

“oh! We have to go now! It’s already 2pm! Jieun unni will kill me and you too if we’re late!” Hazel said then start to walk to the stairs but jiyong grab her wrist.

“wait.”

“what?” she said.

Jiyong doesn’t even know why he grab her hand again. Maybe he just don’t want it to end. He want to be close with her like this, everytime...

“hm? Oh. It’s just.. let me end the tour officially.” He said.

“what? You are such a kid.” She said laughing.

“oh come on. Do you have something to say before I end this tour?” He said

“hmm... let see... nothing.”

“YAH! Seriously?”

“hahaaa.. I want to say, thank you so much kwon jiyong for taking me to a very fun tour in jeju especially to this beautiful place. You are the best jeju tour guide. But don’t ever stalk me and next time you want to be a tour guide again, please wear a better disguise.”

“yaah..it’s my best disguise look!”

“I’m not done, again.. thank you jiyong.. this is the best place I’ve ever been in my entire life. I will never never never forget it.” She said then kiss his left cheek and smile. Jiyong eyes wide open. He just feel surprise and happy. This is the first time, she kiss him first. Eventhough it’s not on the lips but it feels more meaningful for him. He can’t help but smile widely.

“w-w-well.. at first, I’m actually going to kiss you to end this tour but since you kiss me first..... do you want to try it once again? How about here, this time” He said pointing at his lips with his boyish smirk on his face.

“YAHH!” She blush, she hit his chest then leave him laughing then follow her go down from the mercusuar.

 

 

 

helloooo...

it's short, I know.. but I hope you like it..

Welcome to my new readers and subscribers! :]

i hope you enjoy this story and tell me what you think about it.. :D

I'll update soon.. :)

thank you....thank you.....thank you.....