Kryptonite..

Perfect Getaway..

Hi.. so as you know, AFF has been down for last couple days.. it's back now but one of my chapter and some of the recent comments are gone.:'(

so I decided to post this chapter again.. :]

I'll update the next chapter soon, I'.m writing it right now.. :D

BOOM SHAKALAKA~


~Hazel's POV

I open my eyes, with the ray of sun entering my room. My body is covered by a warm blanket. Then the memory from last night is coming back. I look at my side, and realize that I’m alone , jiyong has left. Then my phone ring, I look at the clock it’s 8 in the morning.

“Hello..?”

“Hazel.. it’s me jieun..”

“Oh! Unni.. what’s wrong? Am I late ??” I said panicking

“no..no.. relax.. it’s just that i forgot to tell you yesterday that you we’re going to have photoshoot late this afternoon so you are free until 3pm..”

“ohh..okay unni, thank you..”

“and we’re having breakfast now,come and join..”

“Okay okay unni, let me take a shower first, I’ll be right there in a bit..”

“Okay see you then.” Jieun unni said then hang up.

I take a shower. Thinking about my feelings to jiyong when he hugged me, and kissed me again last night. I can feel my face blushed even just thinking of it. What the hell is happening?. Am I falling in love with him? is he falling in love with me? no no that’s impossible, how can Gdragon . like. Me ? my face still blushing. Thank God, the photoshoot start late this afternoon. I don’t think I can see him all day without having my face blushed.

I go to the restaurant wearing my denim shorts, t-shirt and sneakers. I’m going to explore jeju all day today after breakfast. So I don’t have to see jiyong around at least until 3pm, it’s going to be fun. I go to the table as Jieun unni wave her hand to me. She’s with all the boys, seunghyun is there too. I haven’t seen him for a while except at the photoshoot. Then there he is, Kwon Jiyong. I think it’s better not to do eye contact with him, my heart is going to explode if i see his eyes.

“Good morning Hazel-ah!” Seungri said

“Good morning, boys.. thanks for the call unni..” I said

“hey..haze..” Yongbae said munching on his food

I see jiyong smirking from his seat. There’s two empty seat on that table. One beside jiyong and the other one is beside seungri. I feel the urged to sit beside jiyong but then again if i do that my heart is definitely going to explode. It’s better to keep some distance from him for my own good health.

“Seungri-ah! Is that seat taken yet?” i said

“nope.. just sit here hazel-ah!”

~No one’s POV

Jiyong looking at her confuse. ‘What? She sit with seungri?why didn’t she take the seat beside me?!’

While having their breakfast, jiyong keeps looking at Hazel while she keeps avoiding his gaze and talking comfortably with seunghyun who sit beside her. Hazel and seunghyun have been closer to each other since they’re in jeju. They talk, joking to each other, which makes Jiyong so jealous.

 After breakfast, Hazel leave first because she already have a plan to roam around jeju. The boys also left to mind their own business, well except Jiyong. He starts to follow whereever Hazel go,secretely. Hazel walking around the shop in jeju. She feels someone following her but she ignore her feelings and just keep walking around. Then she go to a coffee shop. She walk to the booth ready to order her favourite hot chocolate when suddenly she hear a familiar voice she love to hear but trying to avoid it in the same time.

“I want ice americano!” the voice said, Hazel turn around, shocked to see Jiyong right behind her.

“yah. What do you want to order? Americano? Cappuccino?Hurry I’m thirsty!” He said.

“Hot Chocolate for me, double up the chocolate please.” She said to the waitress.

“Hot Chocolate? Really?we’re in a coffee shop and you’re ordering Hot chocolate?”

“a double one, to be exact.” She said taking her hot chocolate and jiyong take his americano then take a seat right beside the window.

“yaah..  do you know that this is the coffee shop that has the best coffee in Jeju island?”

“yeah, I know. So?”

“So.. people come here to order the special coffee. Why did you order Hot chocolate that don’t even have a drop of coffee in it?”

“because I want it and...... whatever.”

“and what?”

“you don’t need to know, it’s none of your business. What the hell are you doing here anyway? Are you stalking me? I know you’ve been following me since I left the hotel!”

“okay. 1. I’m not a stalker, I’m just have nothing to do so  I decided to follow your boring tour that’s make me thirsty, thank God you finally get into this coffee shop."

"What?Boring? yah! you should've just leave!!"

"I'm not done,yet. 2. Don’t change the subject..you don’t even answer my first question!” He said while looking deeply into her eyes. Hazel feel her cheek blush then look away.

“yah! Why are you looking at me like that? Stop it!”

“I won’t stop until you answer my question.”

“yah! Do what you want, I’m not gonna tell you.” She said, sipping her Hot chocolate.

“oh.. really? Fine with me.” Jiyong said, keep looking at her intensely making her blush even more.

“fine! I didn’t order coffee because as much I want to try the best coffee here, I just can’t.”

“huh? What do you mean, you can’t?”

“haah..  I can’t drink coffee even just a single drop. I’ll become sick and nasseus. Don’t ask me why, because I don’t now the reason either. It just happen, everytime.” She said looking down at the table. She always want to try drink any kind of coffee like other people.

“Waahh.. this is the first time I heard someone that allergic to coffee.” Jiyong said, smiling.

Actually, this is also the first time Hazel tell someone about her weird reaction to coffee. None of her friends know about it. She keeps it to herself, because she don’t anyone to know her weakness. Until now..

“So coffee is your kryptonite then?” he said.

“yes coffee is my kryptonite. You happy now?”

“I am. Are you done?” he said, seeing you finish the las t drop of your hot chocolate.

“yeah.. why?”

“Let’s go..” he said grabbing her hand and take her outside the coffee shop.

“yah! What are you doing? Let me go.”

“I will end your boring tour and take you to a better and fun one.”