Period + Coffee = ......................... PART 1

Perfect Getaway..

~ Hazel's pov

I woke up feeling cranky than ever. I can feel my eyes swollen because of the crying last night. Even my heart still can feel the pain. I get up from my bed and get ready to go to YG.
"Haze, why do you look so pale?"

"Hm? Really? I don't know I just don't feel so good and little bit drowsy today."

"Are you okay? I mean if you sick, you can go home since there's not much to do today."

"I'll be fine. Let me go to the wash room first, okay.."
I walk to the washroom, and damn. It's my period. No wonder my body and stomach hurt so bad. I walk back to the wardrobe room.

"What happen? Are you really okay? Jieun unni said worried.

"It's my period, first day."

"Aahh, okay now just go home and let me do these things here."

"But it's okay, unnie.. I can do it."

"No. Just go home. You look more pale than that vampire boy on the movie. I know how bad it hurts in first day of period and I know you're holding it now. Just go home and come back when you feel much better."

"Okay..okay.. Thank you unnie.." I said and start to walk out of the building suddenly I hear someone calling me.

"Hazel-ssi!" I turn around and see Sajangnim calling my name.

"Oh, ne sajangnim."

"Are you busy? I need your help with something. Oh are you sick or something? You don't look like usual."

"I'm fine, sajangnim. What do you need my help with?"

"I'll explain to you while walking. Let's go."

We walk back inside the building and he start to explain the thing that I need to do for him.

"Here's the thing, my secretary is suddenly absent sick today. Meanwhile , I have this meeting with a very important person of this company. So, I want you to accompany me and be my secretary for this once. I know you're a Business Major student so I'm sure you'll understand this kind of meeting and help me through it. If you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind sajangnim. Glad I can help. But tell you one thing, I'm not a really bright student. So don't expect too much.." I said lowering my head.

"Well, that's not what your school transcript said."

"Aaah, right.. You have my transcript. But.."

"It will be okay. You'll do well. But are you really okay, you look a bit pale."

"I'm fine, sajangnim."  I said smiling. I lied, my stomach and head are hurt. But I can't reject when sajangnim ask for help. It will be rude if I reject the president.

We walk to the sajangnim's office, set up the meeting table. Sajangnim said, there'll only be 2person that come. After sitting on the chair, the door open someone come in to the room. I immediately bow to the person that sajangnim said important.

"Mr.  Jung.." Sajangnim said then approach the person. I bow then look up then I see another person behind Mr. Jung. That girl. The girl that I wish I never met in my entire life.

"Aah.. So you come with Mina-ssi.." Sajangnim said.

"Ne.. I ask her to come with me, so she can learn about things that needed when I give my priorities to her one day."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yang Sajangnim.." Then she look at me. With that glare and smirk. You have no idea how much I hate that face.

"Ooh! Hazel-ssi.. Is she your new secretary , sajangnim?"

"You knew each other? Yeah, she's helping me here for this meeting. She's a smart business major student from new york. Hazel, this is Jung yong chul the main stockholder of YG, and her daughter Jung Mina."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hazel imnida." I bow again.

"Annyeonghaseyo hazel-ssi." Mr. Jung said.

"Oohh, Hazel-ssi this is gonna be a fun meeting." Mina said. Damn.

Then the meeting start. They are talking about business things to expand and hold a relation with company in other big country. Well, I understand because I've learned most of this things in school. I look at Mina and she's busy with her phone. Typical. Spoiled brat.
Suddenly she got up and excuse herself for a minute and went outside. After a minute, she come back to the room with 4cups of seems like coffee in her hand.

"Oohh.. Mina-ssi, you don't have too." Sajangnim said.

"It's okay sajangnim, we always need coffee for meeting, and I know Miss Hazel love coffee. So I especially bought it in the best coffee shop. Enjoy hazel-ssi." She said smirking whil put the coffee in front of me. What did she said?! I love coffee??!! What the hell?! Wait. Don't tell me, she knew about my allergic.

"Thank you.." I said not touching the coffee. After a while try to forget about the coffee, suddenly that speak again.

"Hazel-ssi, why don't you drink the coffee? Do you have any idea how much effort that I do to buy it?" She said with some failed aegyo.

"This is a great coffee, mina-ssi. You should try it too, hazel. It's Delicious." Sajangnim said. Then the three of them looking at me like waiting for me to drink it. What should I do?!! No, I can't lose with this coffee. I can't let that win. I can't disappoint sajangnim in front of Mr. Jung. Then, with hoping for miracle that my allergic will go away this once.. I drink the coffee.

"Wahh.. This is indeed a great coffee. Thank you Mina-ssi, you're so thoughtful" I said smiling.

"Well, you're welcome. " She said.
The meeting finally start again. Sajangnim ask my opinion once in a while. But I feel my head start spinning. I start to feel nauseous. Damn. The effect is starting. I hold it in, so no one will notice. Then my phone vibrate. It's a text.

"Delicious coffee, huh? Suprised that I know? enjoy~"

I can see mina start smirking again. How I wish I can knock her head to the table. Finally the meeting end, the Jungs went out of the room. I still can hear what mina said before she left the room to her father.

"Appa, you can go first. I still have a date with my jiyongie today." She said that pretty loud so everyone can hear it including me.

Uuugghh.. I want to throw up even more and this time I want to throw up on her face. I can feel the allergic effect is getting worse and worse and the fact that it's my first day of period only make it even worst.

"Hazel, you did good today. Thank you for helping me."

"You're welcome sajangnim, anytime." I said.

"Okay, you can go now.. You look more pale hazel, are you really really okay?"

"Ohh, I'm fine sajangnim, it's just I haven't got enough sleep."

"Okay then go home now get some rest. And thank you again."

"Ne.. I'll go now.." I said bowing to sajangnim the walk to the door. Suddenly the door open, and there he is. Jiyong. Great. What's with me today?! First the , now jiyong?. He look at my face shocked, then look closely.

"Excuse me." I said then stormed out of the room. I have to get home , soon. I don't think I can hold this allergic any longer. My body is getting weak and weak as I get into the taxi.

~Jiyong's POV
I open Hyung's office door and I see her. The person that I love the most but I hurt the most last time we met. Hazel. I missed her so much. I look at her face , she looks so pale and sweaty. Is she okay?

"Excuse me." She said and walk out of the room.

"Hyung." I said.

"Oh jiyong-ah, you're here."

"seungri said you’re having a meeting?"

"Yeah, the meeting just finished. Hazel's helped me throughout the meeting. She did great by the way."

"Woah, you even have coffee in the meeting."

"It's mina that brings the coffee."

"Mina?"

"Yeah, she and her father come for the meeting with me and hazel. I didn't know thet mina and hazel knew each other. Mina even bring coffee for hazel--"

"WHAT?! Did Hazel drink it?!!"

"Yeah, mina said she love--" Coffee! That's why she looks so pale and sweaty. I remember she walk out while holding her stomach. She's sick. That mina !. I stormed out of the room as that thoughts come through my mind. I can hear hyun seouk hyung yelling my name. But all I can think of now is Hazel. She's freakin' allergic to coffee. What if she pass out on the street. What if...what if... Damn! Those bad thoughts keep running in my mind as I walk to the parking lot. I call jieun noona to ask where she live now.

"Noona, do you know where hazel live now?"

"Why are you asking now?! I thought you don't in' care about her!"

"Please noona, I need to know now. Please tell me noona, you can scold me later."

"Arrggh!! She's living in my apartment. If you do anything bad to her, I swear--"

"Thank you noona!" I said and hung up. I drive as fast as I can to the place. Please be okay Haze.

I stand at her door, pressing the bell rapidly. Calling her name.

"Who is it?" She said and open the door. She looks even more pale and weak.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get the out." She said and turn around suddenly she falls to the ground.

"Hey..hey.. Come on let's go to your room" I said holding her body.

"I can go by myself. Just go." She said try to stand up, but I know her body just too weak.

"You're not well now. Please. Let me help you." I said then carry her to her room. Lay her on the bed and I sit on her bed. I touch her forehead, she's burning up.

"Don't touch me. Leave." She said.

"Are you crazy?! You know that coffee is your weakness and you still drink it?!! Are you having a dead wish or what?!!"

"Shut up. Don't pretend to care."

"Why the did you drink it?!! Are you really that stupid?!!"

"I said shut up!! If your freakin didn't force me to drink it in front of people then I won't!!! Call me stupid or anything, but I don't want to disappoint sajangnim!! So yeah I'm stupid! And you, last time I remember you don't give a damn about me!!just leave!!before that looking for you! GO!" She said then turn her back on me. 

Her words really stabbed my heart. I hate myself for hurting her so much. It breaks my heart into pieces again seeing her weak like that. I get up and right in front of the door I turn around to see her. Then I notice her body is shaking. She's crying.


 

HELLO FELLOW READERS! ^^

Because GD release the MV and THATXX today..

So, I decided to have DOUBLE UPDATE today! YEAY!

This is the first one.. I'll update the second one later today.. ^^

I'm still getting goosebumps everytime I hear the song, I can't stop listening to the song.. it's sooo beautiful..

and GD in the MV is soooo Handsome!!!!! either the Bad one or the Good one!!!

OMG.. I'm speechless