YG Anniversary Party..

Perfect Getaway..

~Hazel's POV

I wake up it's already 9am. I'm still in jieun unni's house. I walk to the kitchen and see a note on the table.
"I'm leaving first. There's food in the kitchen. You can wear my clothes if you want. See you in YG. ~ Jieun"
I eat my breakfast then get ready to go to YG. My mind still filled with jiyong. I don't think I can face him after last night. If he still don't believe me, there's no point meeting him right?.

Arrive in YG , I see people so busy. wondering what's with today I walk to the wardrobe studio and meet jieun unni.
"Unni, what's with today? Why people so busy?"

"Did you forget?"

"What? Did I miss something?"

"It's YG Anniversary party today."

"Aaaahhh..."

"You're coming right?"

"Hmm? I don't know.."

"Yah, still fighting with jiyong?"

"It's just.. I don't think I can face him yet."

"Seriously, what happened? I thought you said it's just a small problem."

"it is.. But... Aahh.. " I said with a sigh

"Haze... Spill.."

"Fine, let me tell you in a simple way. He said things and accused me things that I didn't do. There."

"What??!"

"But, unni please.. If you meet jiyong, just act like everything's okay.. like nothing happened. It's just a misunderstanding after all."

"What misunderstanding?" Suddenly I hear sajangnim's voice get in the room.

"Oh! Nothing, sajangnim.." I said

"What can we help you with, sajangnim?"

"Nothing, I just want to make sure , you two girls are coming to the party tonight."

"Of course I'll come." Unni said

"And you Haze? You'll come with jiyong right?"

"Hmm? Oh, I don't think so, I mean I'm not an official YG fam--"

"You are! You work here, so you're a Family. So there's no more reason for you not to come, arasso?"

"Neh.. Sajangnim." I said finally.

"Good. See you tonight girls." He said then get out of the room.

"Soooo.. Now that you have no reason not to come *imitating YG* .. You'll come with me.yeaayy"

"But I have nothing to wear. I mean it's an exclusive extra vip party right?"

"Yah! That's what your favorite most beautiful unni is here for. Let's finish work fast, then we go shopping! Kaja!" She said smiling wide. I can't help but laugh looking at her acting like a teenager that will go to prom.

After shopping with jieun unni, we go home getting ready for the party. Wearing the dress , shoes , doing the make ups and everything.


"Haze, hurry up.. The boys are picking us up in any minute!" Jieun unni said. Seunghyun , seungri and daesung are picking us up. It's all because of seungri have been texting and nagging all day insisting that he want to go to the party together. So daesung and seunghyun decided to tag along with their maknae. Meanwhile taeyang will be going first to the party. And jiyong? I don't know..... Meanwhile I'm still in the room, looking at the mirror. Should I go? Shouldn't I?

"Hazel-ah! They are here!" Jieun unni scream again.

"Hazel-aahhhhh!! Hurr---" Seungri scream got cut off as I walk out to the living room. All of them looking at me with wide eyes. Seungri with his mouth open.

"It's weird isn't it? Maybe I should change and stay home."

"Yah yah.. No, you are perfect, haze.." Daesung said.

"You look beautiful.." Seungri said. Then silence fill the room.

"So.. Are we gonna stand here all night or what?"

"Oh! Kajaa!!" Seungri said, then we walk to the car.

"See? This dress is perfect just like I told ya.." Jieun unni said. I smile widely and get in the car.

The drive is quiet as everyone busy with their phone. Suddenly seungri ask me.

"Haze.. What's wrong with you and jiyong hyung?"

"Hmm? Nothing's wrong, why?"

"1. You're not going to the party with him, 2. He's so quiet and cranky today."

"Yah. Are both of you really okay? I mean yesterday jiyong's seems angry about something when he drag you out of the rooftop." Seunghyun said.

"Ooh.. Nothing, maybe he just stress with work, that's why he's cranky." I said smiling weakly. I don't exactly know what happen with him. Except the fact the he's accusing me cheating with seunghyun for no reason and exploded all of his anger on me last night.

~No One's POV

As they arrive in front of the party hall. The boys went out of the car with jieun. While Hazel still hesitating to go out.

"Hazel-ah! Kajaa!" Seungri said

"err.. Maybe it's a bad idea.. I shouldn't come...."She said trying to close the door. She doesn't know why but she has a feeling that something bad might happen.

"Yah. Yah. What are you saying? Come on."

"But--"

"No more words. Let's just go!" Daesung said and drag me out of the car.

They finally walk to the door. Hazel once again stop before the boys. Then seunghyun suddenly stand beside her.

"Are you ready?"

"Absolutely, NO.. Please can I just go home please."

"Oh, of course you can if you want to be glared to death by sajangnim tomorrow."

"Yah!"

"Aww, come on. Besides, you look beautiful haze.. I want to see jiyong's blushing + staring face when he look at you tonight, so it's a waste if you don't come"

"Well thank you.."

"So, are you ready?"

"Well, here goes nothing.." She smiles. Seunghyun always succeed help her to make her feel that everything is going to be alright.

"Okay boys, you go inside first. I'll be with hazel behind you.." Jieun unni said holding hazel's hand.

"Alright noona, make sure she doesn't try to run away again.." Seungri said

"Yah! Am I a prisoner or something?"

"Anieyo.. You're too beautiful to be a prisoner." Seungri said then kiss hazel's hand.

"MAKNAE!!"

"UH OH, jiyong hyung is sooo gonna kill you" "Boys! Please! Get inside"

Then the boys get inside the hall, welcomed by the clap and stares of the guests. Hazel walk inside with jieun. She look around hoping to see jiyong. Maybe she should talk about the misunderstanding. Maybe now his mind already in the right place, so they can talk without get into a fight like last night. Then she see jiyong standing near the stage talking with sajangnim. Jiyong see her then they look at each other's eyes. Jiyong unconciously smile as he saw her girlfriend looking so undeniably perfect. he start walking to her but then the MC call all the YG artist to go on stage and start the party officially. Then all the artist went on stage. Sajangnim start the speech. The speech is great. As expected from Yang Hyun seok. It's serious, charismatic and also funny. All the artist also giving speech. Complete with the voice imitation of sajangnim. This is why I love YG. This is more to a family than a company. As the artist come down. The boys come to her while she and jieun are talking to other staffs. Seungri asking her happily about his imitation.

"You're great like usual when it comes to voice imitation seungri-ah" she said to him. Then se7en with park han byul also come.

"So this is hazel that all of you talking about? The girlfriend of g-dragon?" Se7en said with serious and scary tone.

"Hahahaa.. Neh, annyeonghaseyo.. Hazel imnida."

"Aigoo.. Ignore this man, you don't have to be formal with us.. Just call me han byul unnie.." Han byul said to hazel after slapping se7en’s arm.

"Arasso unnie.." she said.

She keep wondering why she still haven't see jiyong after he go down from the stage. Is he still mad at me?. She thought. Then the hall turns into the dancefloor. Taeyang keeps insisting hazel to dance while drag her to the dancefloor. Then the boys and 2ne1 start to dance too. The song starts to change into a slow song. She dance with seungri. Then seunghyun take her over. they start dancing but she still can’t keep her mind off of jiyong. Meanwhile, seunghyun is observing her face. He knew from the look of her face that something is wrong and keep bothering her mind. But he doesn’t know what the thing is.

“yah. Do I really that handsome that you can’t even look into my face while dancing with me?” Seunghyun said.

“pfft.. don’t be too cocky mr. actor.”

“where’s jiyong? Why he isn’t here with you?”

"Oh.. Maybe he's busy with the guest. He's GDragon you know." She said then her gaze start to went of somewhere else again.

"Yah.. What happened? You know that you can talk to me right?"

"Nothing happened. Seunghyun, I have to go to the girls room now." she said then walk to the restroom.

“hyung! Where’s hazel?” daesung ask seunghyun.

“oh.. she’s in the girls room.. wae? Now that she’s not here, you want to dance with me?” seunghyun said smiling. He always love teasing daesung.

“HYUNG!! Aiishhh..” He said then walk away.

I feel weak. I feel my heart fall and crash into the ground. I can’t move seeing my boyfriend kissing his ex-girlfirend that has been trying to break us apart. I feel like I’m watching my nightmare in reality.

“Hazel-ah, what are you—“ I hear voice. It’s seungri. Then I see jiyong’s eyes popped open looking at me.

“Haze….” He said pushing mina aside. I can see her smirk. I turn around and walk away. I can’t take it anymore. My tears are falling down. I can’t think about anything else except to get out of here. I can hear jiyong calling my name. Maybe he’s following me. I don’t care. I walk out of the building and immediately get into a taxi and tell the drive just to drive away. My tears are pouring nonstop. I look at the rearview mirror and I see the view of jiyong looking at the taxi calling my name, disappearing now.

 


There it goes the 30th chapter..

I will update the next chapter when AFF is fixed..

or maybe sooner.. ^^

Thank you for your comment and subscribing..

means so much to me :D