The mystery guy

Perfect Getaway..

~ Hazel's POV

Woah his voice is so mesmerizing.. if only I can see his face, i’ve heard that voice before..

“agassi, gwenchana?” he said again looking at me and waving his hand on my face as I blankly staring at him

“oh! Ne.. gwenchana, I’m sorry..” I said bowing realizing there’s some spoiled coffee on his shirt. I buped him as he walked out of a coffee shop. Aahh silly me!

“Omo! Your coffee spoiled! I’m so sorry”

“OH!!” he said seein the dirty marks that the coffee leaves

“I’m so so sorry.. jeongmal mianheyo” I said, bowing repeatedly

“ah! It’s okay” he said while I’m searching for tissue to clean the coffee in my bag and when I look up, suddenly he dissapear.. leaving me standing, wondering who that guy is..  then reality hit me, ah! Jajangmyun!!

After wandering around the street looking for a shop that sell jajangmyun, I finally found it and buy 6 portion, 5 for jiyong and his friends and one for me then buy some soju and go straight back to the house.
I arrived in the house. When I open the door, there’s jiyong and his friends that eventualy are the members of Bigbang of course I know them, they’re like super famous in k-pop world. I walk straight to the kitchen to place the things that I bought.

“aaahh! Finally the food arrived!” jiyong said as soon as he see me coming into the house

“yeaaah! But hyung, who is she?” well that’s seungri the maknae.

“I’ve never seen her before..” that’s taeyang, his real name is yongbae,the dancing machine

“hm. Is she? Your new girlfriend?” and that would be Daesung, his voice is awesome.

“no! She’s not!”

Wait, bigbang has 5 members. And there’s only 1,2,3,4 here. There’s one person missing, ah what’s 9his name.. yaahh pabo how can I forget his name..

“yah.. what took you so long?” jiyong said approaching me to the kitchen

“none of your business.”

“will you stop talking to me with that attitude??”

“what attitude?” I said with a straight face

“Hyung! Don’t you want to introduce her to us?” Seungri ask

“fine.... you just can’t control yourself when there’s a girl around right maknae? Her name is Hazel.. hazel, of course you know who they are right?”

“Hi, and yes I knew.. Seungri-ssi, Taeyang-ssi and daesung-ssi the members of bigbang. Oh and Here’s your jajangmyun..” They all smiling and take their jajangmyun and get back to their sit while watching tv. Except seungri, he sit in front of me while I’m putting my jajangmyun into the bowl.

“okay, what are you curious about? Just ask..don’t stare me like that..”

“noona, so what’s your relationship with jiyong hyung? You’re his girlfriend right?”

“First, don’t call me noona we’re in the same age seungri-ah. Second, I’m NOT his girlfirend. Third, in case you’re wondering, I’m here because I’m on vacation and jiyong’s mom that eventualy my mom’s bestfriend tell me that I can live here for the whole month so here I am.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“nope.”

“really??so we’re on the same age?  you’re not hyung’s girlfriend and you don’t have a boyfriend?yeaaayyy! I can have you for myself then?”

“oh no you can’t!”

“OH! TOP HYUNG!”

Ah! That’s the name, the missing member is TOP, yaah how can I forget such a catchy name.

“Sorry I’m late, there’s something happened so I have to change my shirt.. OH!you! the blank-staring-girl!”

Wait, that voice.. I look at the source of the voice and suddenly, OH! It’s that guy! The cap and the Sunglasses! That’s the Spoiled Coffee guy! It’s TOP, no wonder his voice is so familiar..

“OH! The spoiled coffee guy”

“you knew each other?” Jiyong suddenly said pointing his fingers to me then to TOP

“Not really, we just accidentaly met.”

Jjiyong doesn’t seem satisfied wit my answer. He keep giving me the weird look as I eat my jajangmyun in the kitchen looking at TOP when he explain how we met to the boys and the laugh so hard. Top is wow! He is super handsome in real life better than in the screen. His short blonde brown hair is just perfect.

 “are you really okay?” I shocked as I heard Top’s voice from behind me

“huh? Oh, yeah I’m okay..why?”

“glad you’re okay, because you actually bumped me pretty hard that time..”

“yeah, I was quite out of my mind looking for a place to buy this when I bumped you..” I said pointing to jajangmyun

“hahahaaa I see.. did you really don’t recognize me back then?”

“yah.. how can I recognize you if I barely can see your face?”

“oh come on, the fans can recognize with one glimpse..”

“sadly I’m not really that kind of a fan.. tell you the truth, I thought you look like a scary stalker”

“What? A stalker?” He laughed so hard, we both laugh.. Top is nice and fun, great..

~ Jiyong’s POV

‘Accidentaly met’ ? what kind of answer is that?.. i don’t know why i can’t stop looking at her when she’s talking with seunghyun.How can they get close already?. Something feels different when I’m looking at them. Oh! She’s laughing.. I’ve never seen she laughing like that. Wah, she’s so pretty when she laugh.

“Hyung? Jiyong hyung!” seungri yelled, I barely hear him because my head filled with those thoughts.

“oh! Ne seungri-ah?”

“did you hear what i just said?”

“what?”

“Of course he didn’t hear you seungri-ah, he’s to busy looking at them..” youngbae said as if he knew what I’m thinking. Aaahh he knew me too well

“WHAT?? NO, I didn’t youngbae!”

“wahh, Top hyung usually don’t get close easily with a new person especially a girl..” daesung said looking at Hazel and Top laughing with each other.

“I think she’s a nice girl.. she not overreacting even though she knew who we are, not like other girls that we met before..”said the maknae, wahh since when seungri got so wise

“There you go jiyong, looking at them again with that jealous look..you’re jealous right?admit it!” youngbae said it again.

“NO I’m not!”

Am I really jealous like youngbae said? But I don’t like her right? How can I get jealous if i don’t like her? I really don’t like her, do I ? aarhh, kwon jiyong stop messing with your head, you don’t usually act this way.

 

so jiyong is jealous..obviously.. haha

is there something behind that jealousy?

see you on the next update..

sorry if I can't do a daily update.. :)

for the subscribers and Silent reader, Thank youuuuu :]