and the decision is........................

Perfect Getaway..

~ No one's POV

Jiyong is rehearsing for bigbang stage in YG Family Concert. They start the rehearsal late because they were waiting until TOP come to the venue. Jiyong is in such a good mood today everytime he thought about the date with his girlfriend later. He keeps smilling and looking at his phone, checking if hazel text him or not.

“uuhh, someone’s in a good mood today.” Yongbae

“who? Me? How did you know?” jiyong keeps smiling.

“hyung, it’s so obvious. The fact that you’re not yelling and nagging when we start the rehearsal late show it all.” Daesung said while testing his earpiece. It’s been a while since the last time he stand on stage.

“I am in a very very good mood today because I have a date with my beautiful girlfriend later~” jiyong said jumping around the stage.

“eeeeyyyy…” The other members said can’t stand the cheesiness from their leader.

“wae? Envy? I know you do.” Jiyong said again. While seunghyun just looking at the scene he’s not even smiling, still thinking about the text that he saw on hazel’s phone. It’s a threat. He feel useless. As much as he want to tell everyone about it, but he already promise her not to and he can’t broke that promise. Looking at how happy jiyong telling everyone about his date with her, seunghyun try to wash away all the negative thoughts. Both of them love each other so much, this kind of threat won’t harm their love, their bond with each other.

After jiyong finish the rehearsal, he quickly go to the dress room to change his clothes. There’s only Jieun in the room.

“noona, why are you alone? Are there no other wardrobe staff helping you?” Jiyong said while changing his clothes.

“oh, Hazel was helping me here—“

“She’s here???? Where is she?” Jiyong said stopping what he’s doing when he heard her name.

“She was here, then she left early because she has a date with someone.” Jieun said teasing jiyong. It excites him even more. Then suddenly his phone ring, it’s a text. The text that he’s been waiting all day.

“Jiyong-ah.. Is the rehearsal done? I’ll be waiting outside the back door. Love you.”

He giggles reading the text. Then jiyong quickly saying goodbye to the staff and his fellow YG Family , run to the back door to meet her. He open the door and there she is looking extremely beautiful waiting for him carrying a picnic basket. He stand there staring at her.

“are you just going to stand there or go to the date?” she said smiling at him.

“mianhe.. you look so beautiful today makes me happy just by staring at you.” He said pulling her into his embrace.

“so I’m not beautiful the other days? Just today?” she said pouting.

“aniyo! You’re beautiful every single day, but today is different. Good different.” He said and kiss her cheek.

“araso.. want to go now?” she ask him.

“Of Course! Kaja!” he said and intertwined his fingers with her. Holding her hand tightly as they walk to his white Bentley that parked neatly near the door.  

“so where are we going?” jiyong ask as he start the car.

“we’re going to have a picnic on the beach!” Hazel said showing him the picnic basket.

“REALLY?!! YEAAAAHHHH! Let’s gooooo~” He said and starts to drive.

All the way to the beach, jiyong’s right hand keeps holding hazel’s hand. Singing to the song that he heard on the radio. Stealing glimpse of her while he drive. While Hazel keeps looking at his face as if she’s taking his picture with her mind. She will treasure this moment. Today, this moment, is the thing that she will hold onto to get through everything.

As they arrive at the beach, they walk hand in hand together on the pier. Kicking the wave, playing with the water, laughing, kissing, hugging, everything that happy couple will do. Because they are a happy couple. After getting tired of playing, hazel lay a banket on the sand for them to sit at and eat the kimbap and sandwich that she made. There’s no one at the beach except both of them, completed with the breeze and the sound of waves. It’s like the sea is as happy as they are today. Jiyong lay his head on her lap while she looking at the beautiful scenery of the sea.

“Hazel-ah..”

“hmm?”

“gomawo..”

“for what?”

“for coming into my life. For becoming my girlfriend. For everything.” Jiyong said then peck her lips. She blushed at his words. This could be the happiest moment in her life but it can also be the most painful memories for her.

“I love you.” He said again.

“I love you,too kwon jiyong.” She said rubbing his hair.

“Hazel-ah.. since you’re the one that ask me for a date. Can I ask you a favor?”

“what is it?”

“sing for me, please.”

“WHAT? No. you’re the singer here, you sing.”

“aww come on, you already heard me sing. I want to hear your singing voice.”

“no no.. my voice is terrible, ji. You’ll regret it.”

“I won’t! please.. pretty please..” he said pouting like a little kid who ask his mom to buy him lollipop. Adorable.

“fine.”

“yeay!”

“what song?”

“any song that you think of at this moment with me.”he said.

“but don’t blame me if your ears blow up and you only hear white noise after this.”

“I won’t” he said then lay his head back to her lap, closing his eyes to enjoy the sound of her singing voice. Then she start singing, the song that come into her mind in a moment like this. The song that show exactly how she felt about jiyong.

 

Take me where I've never been
Help me on my feet again
Show me that good things come
To those who wait

Tell me I'm not on my own
Tell me I won't be alone
Tell me what I'm feeling isn't some mistake
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Save me from myself, you can
And it's you and no one else
If I could wish upon tomorrow
Tonight would never end

If you asked me, I would follow
But for now I'll just pretend
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Baby, when you look at me
Tell me what do you see?
Are these the eyes of someone
You could love?

'Cause everything that brought me here
Well, now it all seems so clear
Baby, you're the one that I've been dreaming of
If anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Only you can take me sailing in your deepest eyes
Bring me to my knees and make me cry
And no one's ever done this
Everything was just a lie and I know, yes, I know

This is where it all begins
So tell me it will never end
I can't fool myself
It's you and no one else

If I could wish upon tomorrow
Tonight would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I'll just pretend
If anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Show me that good things come
To those who wait

 

~Hazel’s POV

I unconsciously close my eyes as I sing this song. Tears are building in my eyes. I open my eyes slowly when the song ends. And I see jiyong sit straight in front of me looking into my eyes. He raise his hands and cup my cheek. He lean in and kiss me gently. “I love you.” Is all he said. Tears starts pouring from my eyes. Knowing that this maybe the end , this maybe the last time. He broke the kiss and place his forehead on mine still closing his eyes. Meanwhile, my tears are pouring down uncontrollably. He open his eyes and see me crying.

“hey,hey, why are you crying??” he said panicking.

“I don’t know, I’m just happy. It’s happy crying.” I said smiling. Actually it’s happiness mixed with sadness. Knowing that maybe I won’t be able to feel this kind of happiness again.

“I’m happy. You’re my everything. Promise me something.” He said wiping the tears from my cheek

“what?”

“don’t ever leave me.” There. That four simple words broke my heart into pieces. I don’t know what to say. That maybe the sweetest thing that a boy can say to his girlfriend. But for me.. today..

“promise me, please.” He said.

“I promise.” Then he kiss me again through the night.

 

The next morning, Jiyong already went to the venue for the concert. He ask me a million times making sure that I will come see him in the concert. And all I can do is nod. I see my phone ringing, it’s an international call.

“ Hello?” I answer the phone hesitantly

“HAZEL FORBES, WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU? WHY AREN’T YOU REPLYING MY MESSAGE?? DON’T YOU KNOW I’M WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU RIGHT NOW??” it’s daisy. She sent me like a thousand emails but I still don’t know what to reply. Am I okay? Is this really the end of it? Will I be okay?

“hey dais..”

“I’M CALLING YOU ALL THE WAY FROM NEW YORK AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS ‘HEY’?!!”

“I’m sorry..”

“I’m worried you know. Everything that happen, everything that I read on the news. Are you okay? Well hearing your voice I know you’re not.” Definitely my bestfriend. I can’t lie to her. She know everything about me.

“I’m fine..”

“tell me everything, right now.” she said.

“I’ll tell you everything tomorrow, everything from the beginning.”

“tomorrow? So I have to call you again tomorrow? Do you have any idea how expensive the fee of international calls?” she said.

“hey, I'm not asking you to call,  all you have to do is pick me up in JFK airport tomorrow.”

“wait. What?”

“I’m coming home.” I said.


FINALLY THE DECISION HAVE BEEN MADE..

I wish you won't kill me by making her leave..

mianhee~

but there's always rainbows after the storm, right?

okay I'm trolling right now.

so should I make them happily ever after or just leave it this way?

okay okay, I'm gonna stop trolling :D

Thank you for subscribing and for your comments ^^

see ya in the next update dear readers!

LOVE YA!

PS : The song that I used in this chapter is You Can by David Archuleta . 

in case you're curious ^^

 

WELCOMING OUR PANDA MAKNAE TO TWITTER WORLD!!

@ForvictoRi !!!

Your tweets really amuse me , seungriyaa~ ^^